Control points in FL not awarded correct - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Control points in FL not awarded correct

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Minister Timothy View Post
    Maybe you need to do the math or you are not being specific enough. 37m is less than half of 80m so you didn't win the node so of course only 37m goes to you. You didn't say how many factions deployed on the node so i can only assume a 2 faction shootout. Plus it can be very difficult to tell once the points go up that high who is winning with a three way fight. This is a nontopic that is why it has received no attention from gree. Players need to stop running with rumors untill all the facts are pointed out. No one until now has mentioned this.
    Never seen 3 teams on one node?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just checked it out on a finished war. I'm on droid so don't get final results much. We had 63m on a 123m node. We got the 63m the other team got nothing so 60m points were basically thrown away. This seems like one of those display errors that happens all the time. Also makes it very difficult to make up a big jump in rankings on a big battle. Guess we well have to wait and see what they do.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg48 View Post
    This is gree's way of killing feeder faction. Hence you can not give cp point to another faction. This is like some factions do for the second place team. That was the only chance they had at trying for first place. I guess it back fired on them and screwed up the whole event
    Not sure I've seen this second place team you're talking about trying this tactic. But I have seen a faction that helped get factions locked for FL doing this with their mini bots, I mean factions.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob2 View Post
    Never seen 3 teams on one node?
    And of course I've seen three teams on a node. What was said is it's difficult to tell who has the most points with a three way battle since all you see are your own.But since I now see what all the fuss is about that post is pretty much recanted.
    Last edited by Minister Timothy; 06-05-2016 at 10:08 AM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Strategy and tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Hupernikomen View Post
    You obviously don't pay much attention to the scores. This a huge topic because they completely changed the entire event and made it fairly pointless to attck the other teams node.

The only reasons to attack another teams node now is to go for a sweep or to prevent them from gaining control points.

I suppose one would want to prevent the other team from scoring control points if you were playing for a win, but as it currently set up all you have to do is do more deploys and you win anyways. Doesn't make sense to attack a node and risk you not having more deploys when if you stay on your node and have more that you will win anyways. So if teams figure this out it will be three teams each on their own node everytime. Essentially it makes the event pointless as we can do that without being matched up.
    There is still an element of strategy and tactics that are needed to win. My faction won 1st place and used less deploys in a recent battle. Just my opinion.
    Nothing is, always, as it seems.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Batchief View Post
    There is still an element of strategy and tactics that are needed to win. My faction won 1st place and used less deploys in a recent battle. Just my opinion.

True...same for my faction with a few wars. Additionally, this helps balance points with some teams getting double/triple points.

Banned
    Post Count
    This is gree's way of killing feeder faction. Hence you can not give cp point to another faction. This is like some factions do for the second place team. That was the only chance they had at trying for first place. I guess it back fired on them and screwed up the whole event

What hasn't gree done to screw up events? I for the love of all things good don't see why anyone rewards free by buying gold anymore. It is utterly pointless. I would buy gold if this game wasn't so screwed, and I'm not a believer in patronizing fraud businesses.

Post Count
    So what you're saying is that this is the goat's fault. Since they most likely were the ones that cried to gree?
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Banned
    Post Count
    Not sure who goats are. But I know for a fact that the number 6 team was feeding the number 2 team

Post Count
    Not sure who goats are. But I know for a fact that the number 6 team was feeding the number 2 team
    Why would a rank 6 team spend gold and feed a rank 2 team? Silly assumption.
    Global Strike Force

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't assume nothing. Have seen ss of conversation

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    We had a guy leave our faction because we were not using mini factions to feed points as his previous top team was doing.

it was a rampant issue.

Banned
    Post Count
    I guess I don't care if they feed factions. As long as everyone has the chance to do it.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Feed a faction, starve a faction, relax.
    Its not going to impact your life at all.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It's just a F@>K up!