GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Modern War Feedback 5/5/2015

Banned
    Post Count

Modern War Feedback 5/5/2015

Hello Modern Warriors!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Modern War. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion. To discuss a specific topic, please create a separate thread on the General forum.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Any feedback for the community, Boss Bolt, relevant to last week's thread, or the week before, or the week before, etc, etc, etc, etc...
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    defense stats still incorrect
    large variations on att stats during consecutive attacks and or raids
    iph isnt correct

on droid s2 version 4.0.4
    Galaxy tab2 version 4.2.2

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Faction goals not clearing when completed in frontline. Many factions having to repeat goals 3 or 4 times to clear the goal.

Deploys taking anywhere from 30 seconds to over 2 minutes to even begin dropping when u start to deploy. Makes the last three minutes very difficult to plan and react.

Pop ups killing the game. The next goal screen is rediculous and when u go to the next goal it's not even available to work, u have to exit out go back in to whatever goal u were working on and then start it. Remove the pop ups that are unnecessary.

RB health....seriously the smaller factions won't even sniff the completion of this. Glad it's back to old format, but there has to be a better way.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by corey0025 View Post
    Faction goals not clearing when completed in frontline. Many factions having to repeat goals 3 or 4 times to clear the goal.

Deploys taking anywhere from 30 seconds to over 2 minutes to even begin dropping when u start to deploy. Makes the last three minutes very difficult to plan and react.

Pop ups killing the game. The next goal screen is rediculous and when u go to the next goal it's not even available to work, u have to exit out go back in to whatever goal u were working on and then start it. Remove the pop ups that are unnecessary.

RB health....seriously the smaller factions won't even sniff the completion of this. Glad it's back to old format, but there has to be a better way.
    We have the same problem with frontline... goals not clearing and having to redo, sometimes 3 times before we get compensation for that level. Deploys took a long time to drop.

I don't have a problem with the pop ups during frontline. Would be nice if they were automatically added to my inventory like in android, otherwise, I have to close the screen and reopen.

Raid boss health is much better this time, but I agree, smaller factions and even the minis have no chance of competing.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I do like the changes when recycling. Makes it easier and faster to do what I wanna do.

Please bring back Epic Boss. It was a fun event.

Post Count
    No problems for me, everything's just fine. I'm sure I could find something to nitpick about if I really wanted too...but enough people already do that.
    Keep up the good work.��

Post Count
    Funny how feedback is a one way street in Greeville. Kinda like a black hole, disappearing into the void never to be seen or heard from again..........
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Funny how feedback is a one way street in Greeville. Kinda like a black hole, disappearing into the void never to be seen or heard from again..........
    How you been, brother mouse?
    Me, I'm just hunky dory, Mr. Mouse.

I suspect it satisfies any requirement they might have to solocit user input. LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    How about why are we fighting over Italy she it was already fought over

Post Count
    Not trolling, but does anyone else see the resemblance to Raid Boss and Adam Yauch AKA MCA ?
    So watcha want?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gamebalance doest iT even exist? if loot units are 10x bigger then goal units during RB.
    ILTQ , FLTQ If no modifiers on anything but speed wrapper, why on earth would you spend E for days on end to get a unit (after 4 day) thats same stats as a single lvl5 RB loot drops?
    FL and WD... Take away THE best boosts and decreased every other boost by 5x.. Cant be working good on revenue can iT?
    FL.. Deploy goal issues, not first time.. Fix iT!

Forum is all but dead, just a few happy trolls are still around, players gave up on being heard, you gotta come up with something new!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Since the 5.1 update states that it's compatible with version 5.1.1 IOS, how about making it actually compatible with it? If I had known it would be compatible with only IOS 6.0 and above I would never have updated. Thanks for your loyalty to longterm players.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Modern War Forum GF View Post
    Gamebalance doest iT even exist? if loot units are 10x bigger then goal units during RB.
    ILTQ , FLTQ If no modifiers on anything but speed wrapper, why on earth would you spend E for days on end to get a unit (after 4 day) thats same stats as a single lvl5 RB loot drops?
    FL and WD... Take away THE best boosts and decreased every other boost by 5x.. Cant be working good on revenue can iT?
    FL.. Deploy goal issues, not first time.. Fix iT!

Forum is all but dead, just a few happy trolls are still around, players gave up on being heard, you gotta come up with something new!
    Totally agree, no one listens and prizes suck, game is now truly becoming a free to play game as even spending money on it doesn't get you decent boost prizes anymore.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    And please add some damn commas in stats for iOS! Counting number of digits is a pain in the ass!