Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Agree, I like 2 day wars for both GW and Raids. Too much of a grind now for a 3 day war. Plus i've grown to like mid-week fusion blitz wars. You dont need to go crazy in Blitz but it does break up the week in KnD land from farming EB, Arena and now Heroic Mode.

Bring back 2 Day Wars please.
    Starved Sekta300
    High Commander
    Guild: Starved

Alt Account - Starving Seklone
    Guild Sentinel
    Sister Guild: Starving

I like 3 day raid!

I liked 2-day events much more. Hopefully GREE can decide soon which it gonna be.

Think I fought one war on day 3 using free energy.... it was during lunchtime at my job.

I feel that the 3 day war is just to much, it causes to much sleep loss for those who are serious about pushes.

3 day wars are terrible

The 3 day war was terrible. Bring back 2 day wars and a boost war.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegal View Post
    I couldn't help but notice that this new guild war is a 3 day war and there was no mid week fusion war.

First I wanna say, I was wrong about not liking the mid week fusion war. At first I felt weird not being able to participate much but after a few I got used to it and the steady stream of fusion boost armors was very welcome!

Next, I always liked the idea of 2 day wars. Please let us go back to 2 day wars even if war schedule changes.

Also, I will say once I adjusted to the war every weekend schedule I really liked it.

Yeah, I'm not much of a fan of the 3 day wars.

I always liked getting those fusion boost from the blitz wars. But I can understand wanting to introduce more armors into the game

Agreed, the 3 day events are a 'nightmare' in the sense of the word - they turn into stress and then K&D doesn't feel like a game anymore, since if you're halfway serious about trying to achieve a certain position, you have to keep a great deal of attention to it almost constantly over 72 hours...

BATTLE POINTS CALCULATION issue:

On a sidenote, I would really like to see a change about gradually increasing point deduction for repeated 'downbeating' of individual players. I am the GM of a 30+ player guild. Unless most players in a guild are jobless or students fed by their parents, people have work and family to attend to and can't stay in the game for 48 or 72 hours. So there will always be players who are offline and can't 'defend' themselves, yet some other players seem to have endless supplies of money (gems) and time, and will then beat endlessly on 1 single player who is obviously absent or defenseless, so in effect, the whold guild will be punished, lose and can't do anything about it (in terms of battling, unless they 'overbid' the opponent to buy a win). EXTREMELY frustrating and annoying for all the other players in a guild, and not really helping team spirit (although of course everyone knows it could happen to him as a 'victim' as well).

This is something that has to be urgently fixed as this behavior of the game during war events feels like a glitch of the software, allowing individual players to overtake whole guilds only by themselves. We repeatedly had battles during this war when 25+ of us were actively fighting and made a great deal of points, then against a guild with 5 active players, one of them overturns all of our points by identifying an inactive or weak player in our guild and hitting him by 50 or more times (so it happened for a couple of times that we made something like 25k points, the other guild made 28k or so where 26k were only done by a single gemmer with only 2 or 3 of the other guild participating at all). This is insane!

I acknowledge that Gree offers a 'play to win' game that in fact isn't free and where wins can be bought. Strange enough. But it doesn't have to be as ridiculous and unfair as it is now, where individual players throwing in enough cash can completely neutralize the efforts of a whole guild!
    Last edited by roookey1; 01-06-2015 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    I acknowledge that Gree offers a 'play to win' game that in fact isn't free and where wins can be bought.
    Actually, Gree offers "Free to play, pay to win" games. Not trying to be a d***, I feel your pain. That happens to us as well (One member of the opposing guild outscores our entire guild). It would be nice to have a seperation of F2P and gemmers in a GW once in awhile. But, that probably won't happen because the gemmers wouldn't need to spend as much to stay ahead of the F2P players
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

BATTLE POINTS CALCULATION issue:

On a sidenote, I would really like to see a change about gradually increasing point deduction for repeated 'downbeating' of individual players. I am the GM of a 30+ player guild. Unless most players in a guild are jobless or students fed by their parents, people have work and family to attend to and can't stay in the game for 48 or 72 hours. So there will always be players who are offline and can't 'defend' themselves, yet some other players seem to have endless supplies of money (gems) and time, and will then beat endlessly on 1 single player who is obviously absent or defenseless, so in effect, the whold guild will be punished, lose and can't do anything about it (in terms of battling, unless they 'overbid' the opponent to buy a win). EXTREMELY frustrating and annoying for all the other players in a guild, and not really helping team spirit (although of course everyone knows it could happen to him as a 'victim' as well).

This is something that has to be urgently fixed as this behavior of the game during war events feels like a glitch of the software, allowing individual players to overtake whole guilds only by themselves. We repeatedly had battles during this war when 25+ of us were actively fighting and made a great deal of points, then against a guild with 5 active players, one of them overturns all of our points by identifying an inactive or weak player in our guild and hitting him by 50 or more times (so it happened for a couple of times that we made something like 25k points, the other guild made 28k or so where 26k were only done by a single gemmer with only 2 or 3 of the other guild participating at all). This is insane!

I acknowledge that Gree offers a 'play to win' game that in fact isn't free and where wins can be bought. Strange enough. But it doesn't have to be as ridiculous and unfair as it is now, where individual players throwing in enough cash can completely neutralize the efforts of a whole guild!

No point deduction. If someone spends a lot of gems to beat a GM or whatever then (s)he should get good point for it. If i beat a GM and get 600 points per energy for it and i spend 150 gems on it, then i should keep getting 600 points per energy. Point deduction will lead to less gems spend, less gems spend means less money for Gree. Less money means pulling the plug at some point.

If you have 25 members actively fighting and can only manage 25k in points in a war, then you deserve to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    Point deduction will lead to less gems spend, less gems spend means less money for Gree..
    it's so heart-warming to read your big concerns about the income of Gree in every of your posts! I hope you have these kinds of concerns for other corporations as well, our damaged world economy needs more customers like you not thinking about their own interests but the interests of Corp.Inc.! ;-)

Anyhow, I am absolutely certain that you are wrong with your current concerns. Gemmers won't care, as they are ready to buy their win. If it costs them a bit more, the dedicated ones will spend it anyway.

We get pocketed by individual gemmers who make even many more points than they need to win, it seems, they get some se*ual feelings or some ego kick from beating down on their opponents. I posted a pic of some offensive stuff we experienced before. My idea would just involve that these kind of vampires would at least have to switch their victims once they don't give enough blood anymore, but they would certainly find other ones.
    Last edited by roookey1; 01-06-2015 at 03:21 PM.

3 day wars are exhausting and are garbage. Gree no body wants to play your game for 3 days straight, people do it because they are forced to.
    Guild Master of Sugar Rush

Currently recruiting players for new FREE PLAY guild, please message me in Line app!

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

Another vote for two day wars. Three day wars are just too long.

it's so heart-warming to read your big concerns about the income of Gree in every of your posts! I hope you have these kinds of concerns for other corporations as well, our damaged world economy needs more customers like you not thinking about their own interests but the interests of Corp.Inc.! ;-)

Anyhow, I am absolutely certain that you are wrong with your current concerns. Gemmers won't care, as they are ready to buy their win. If it costs them a bit more, the dedicated ones will spend it anyway.

We get pocketed by individual gemmers who make even many more points than they need to win, it seems, they get some se*ual feelings or some ego kick from beating down on their opponents. I posted a pic of some offensive stuff we experienced before. My idea would just involve that these kind of vampires would at least have to switch their victims once they don't give enough blood anymore, but they would certainly find other ones.

There has been a time when you got less points after 4 hits on same person, that has been changed back to original point system because top guilds did complain.