14 4.26%
  • The Darkscale Battlegear

122 37.08%
  • Gaea's Hydromail

8 2.43%
Page 6 of 19 First ... 4567816 ... Last

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by DoB.KING View Post
    It's not a kindergarten show and tell....

I read that this is a Contest/Competition.
    That means when entries will be reduced to a top10.
    the 10 BEST are on there.

There were a few great entries left out of top10 that are way better than the current top10.
    I agree with you that a few good entries were left out, they should have made a top 20 as they did in the epic boss contest. I think my armor was one of those that should have made it, but gree decides. (If someone would like to see it http://imgur.com/UmjVpcg )

CAPS does not equal to threatening

Quote Originally Posted by Anton-kun View Post
    That's true. However, you cannot abuse your rights to freely sharing your thoughts and feelings. He is upset; sure, let him express his disappointment, but let's not start using all CAPS, threatening others and insulting others. Freedom of speech isn't only a right - it is a responsibility too. ^^
    I don't belive caps is threatening man. It just more emphasize on it. So don't misunderstand and say it's threatening or something and mislead others think that he is threatening and insulting others.
    Last edited by MiMiMip; 12-23-2014 at 01:12 PM. Reason: One word is wrong

Quote Originally Posted by MiMiMip View Post
    I don't belive caps is threatening man. It just more emphasize on it. So don't misunderstand and say it's threatening or something and mislead others thing that he is threatening and insulting others.
    You're taking things out of context right now and accusing me of misleading others? Read my post again. Let's not take this to a personal level. Let me make myself clear - caps is not threatening, but disturbing and an unecessary way to express yourself. If you feel that it makes his message more clear, then feel free to do so. No one is going to say that your opinion is wrong, so you shouldn't do that either. However, of course it's a threat to say: "if you do x, I'll sue you." We can all agree that there are better ways to communicate right? Oh and (Now you are going to disagree again and I'm fine with that. Just let me express my opinion too) it is an insult to state that someone else has copied an existing image without anything to base that statement on.

I agree...

You're taking things out of context right now and accusing me of misleading others? Read my post again. Let's not take this to a personal level. Let me make myself clear - caps is not threatening, but disturbing and an unecessary way to express yourself. If you feel that it makes his message more clear, then feel free to do so. No one is going to say that your opinion is wrong, so you shouldn't do that either. However, of course it's a threat to say: "if you do x, I'll sue you." We can all agree that there are better ways to communicate right? Oh and (Now you are going to disagree again and I'm fine with that. Just let me express my opinion too) it is an insult to state that someone else has copied an existing image without anything to base that statement on.
    I agree with you totally Anton.
    "Fight for your ideals, don't waste them away"
    Helios_Max

Voting for Asguardian

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Asgardian Wargear

Elements: Earth/Water

I vote for the Asguardian

Quote Originally Posted by Helios_Max View Post
    I agree with you totally Anton.
    Thank you Helios. It makes me glad to see that there are people who don't see my posts as rants, because I'm not angry or anything. I just want to try to be just and stop the negative attitude coming from some people

Oh and the picture you sent me on LINE really didn't do your entry justice. It looks a lot more awesome here! Blame my screen brightness. ^^ Would love to see it as the winner - curious about how it will look in colors.

You need to read and review your posts corectly. Then Maybe your forums would work a bit better. The legal threat in no way was to get the armor noticed...
    ...according to the competition rules and stuff. It says the WINNER's armor will be used in the game. My armor Design is easily worthy of being in top10 voting. But it is not. Therefore I can't win. Therefore by me being disqualified you do not have my permission to use this design in the game. If it is used in the future Anyways without my permission.... THAT equals a law suit.

I'm not trying to threaten my way INTO top10. That's where you're confused.
    As taken from Gree's official Terms of Service:

You agree that Your Content is not confidential and will not be returned to you. You warrant that Your Content is original to you and that you own all rights to Your Content, including the right to grant all of the rights and licenses in these Terms of Service without GREE incurring any obligations to any third party or liability arising out of its exercise of such rights and licenses.

You hereby grant to GREE an irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, worldwide license (including the right to sublicense and assign to third party) and right to copy, reproduce, fix, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, manufacture, commercialize, publish, distribute, sell, license, sublicense, transfer, lease, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, or provide access to electronically, broadcast, communicate to the public by telecommunication, display, perform, enter into computer memory, and use and practice, in any way, your User Content as well as all modified and derivative works thereof in connection with our provision of the Service, including marketing and promotions of the Service. You also hereby grant to GREE the right to authorize others to exercise any of the rights granted to GREE under these Terms of Service. You further hereby grant to GREE the unconditional, irrevocable right to use and exploit your name, likeness and any other information or material included in any User Content and in connection with any User Content, without any obligation to you. Except as prohibited by law, you waive any rights of attribution and/or any moral rights you may have in Your Content, regardless of whether Your Content is altered or changed in any manner.

GREE does not claim any ownership rights in Your Content and nothing in these Terms of Service is intended to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit Your Content. GREE has no obligation to monitor or enforce your intellectual property rights in or to Your Content. GREE has no obligation to accept, display, review, maintain or otherwise exploit any User Content.

Basically, as I said before. They can do what they want with what you post and get away with it because by registering for a forum account you've waived your right to it.
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    oĸc тнreѕн ѕae
    gυιld ѕenтιnel oғ oĸc
    мeмвer oғ тнe ѕтar allιance eғғorт
    devoυrer oғ ѕoυlѕ
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Thank you Helios. It makes me glad to see that there are people who don't see my posts as rants, because I'm not angry or anything. I just want to try to be just and stop the negative attitude coming from some people

Oh and the picture you sent me on LINE really didn't do your entry justice. It looks a lot more awesome here! Blame my screen brightness. ^^ Would love to see it as the winner - curious about how it will look in colors.
    Yea.... the problem is that I didn't had time to color it because of family stuff, but I can assure you that the dominating color of it is dark-type with some fire-type as well.
    "Fight for your ideals, don't waste them away"
    Helios_Max

You're directing your response to me even though the guy that replied to your comment was someone else.

Re-Read my supposably threat. It is not a threat. It is protecting myself from being rupped off by gree. By them eliminating my entry it is not longer qualified to win and be a part of the game.
    therefore... I do NOT give them permission to decide to use MY design in the future..

If they choose to do so anyways then that is something they can be sued for.

It was not a threat... it was a statement to protect myself in the future
    Oh, this is shaping up to be a "You need to read better"-war. Yes, I was replying to another guy, but the subject was still your first posts in this thread, right? We had different opinions on how someone should act in a community and you happened to be the point that we couldn't agree on ---> I was talking to him about you. Did that clear it up?

You're not getting the point. The point is not that it is wrong that you want to defend your rights to your entry. The point is simply the fact that instead of resorting to communicating in all caps and stating that you can sue them, there are infinite other ways to communicate that are better. Let me write an example: How about kindly asking them to not use your concept?

outrageous

Just throwing it out there .. There was better there is only one nice one here for voting and I'm disappointed as the really good ones weren't chosen such as my own wich had alot more detail then half the entries here obviously they never looked them all over very well

Where's my entry lol

Steam punk for definite!

Here's my entire j thought it was amazing took alot of time

Quote Originally Posted by Almaric1988 View Post
    Just throwing it out there .. There was better there is only one nice one here for voting and I'm disappointed as the really good ones weren't chosen such as my own wich had alot more detail then half the entries here obviously they never looked them all over very well

http://m.imgur.com/bOw32dh

Next Contest

http://i.imgur.com/iDwo2w5.jpg
    Going to submit this in the next design contest

why is always the words threatening or insulting

I know that your opinion. I understand and I just dont understand why you so upset? You keep on using the threatening and insulting word.
    "If you do x, I will sue you" that just a basic statement. If you do this I will do that. Why it is so hard to understand. Like you have a child. If you get an A I will buy you a toy. Or if you get a B. I will stop you from watching cartoon on TV.
    So simple. If it's a "threat" you mean. That means every parent are threatening their children and they have to stop doing that too. That just doesn't make sense to me.

He did put links and say some of the contestant artwork are similar. He thinks the idea is copied. That is what he thinks. So all we can do is agree or disagree. If I don't I say I don't. Simple.

With all the threatening and insulting wording you used. From my personal opinion I feel that you are insulting him for a reason of insulting others.

That My opinion and you can disagree too and you will post another post to say a whole bunch of stuff saying you are not. And he is threatening and insulting. That okay but this is my last post in this topic wether you reply or not on this topic.

Cause I understand it is really hard to change people thought and have everyone agree on you. I rather spend my time do something else.

You have a good day.