Docbot

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Docbot

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Docbot

Tsk tsk, deleting your own records? Not good form for self proclaimed Navy Seals. You dishonor our military!?deleting own records.JPG

Just name yourselves all Alex or some foreign characters, the old fashioned way.

Due to technical difficulties, image does not seem to be embedded, sorry!

deleting own records.JPG

Consistent Contributor Mr Art0is's Avatar
    Post Count
    Kys were notorious for doing this just now people have a way of proving it.
    VFF Legends - Retired - Finally seen sense !

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Art0is View Post
    Yeah DocBot has done a nice job of building out the program. I agree, especially the 'accountability' aspect so you can trace who did what.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Listdel is the second thing I check lol. It's like a spotlight on anyone deleting their own. However, most deletions have been apropos.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Kai View Post
    Listdel is the second thing I check lol. It's like a spotlight on anyone deleting their own. However, most deletions have been apropos.
    That's a great call checking listdel right after intel I only noticed this time as I was bored so decided to scout their entire faction the first time around... so second war noticed their only level 300 went conspicuously missing

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thank you for letting us know about the bad intel, we will look into it and take appropriate actions with the bot responsible.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Art0is View Post
    No, they were not! We had 2 factions with identical names (wih the slightest possible difference in an asian sign). People ****ed up the intel when scouting and entering data as they thought it was one faction.

Please, do not accuse others of anything you have no proof or knowledge of. Thank you.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MoD View Post
    No, they were not! We had 2 factions with identical names (wih the slightest possible difference in an asian sign). People ****ed up the intel when scouting and entering data as they thought it was one faction.

Please, do not accuse others of anything you have no proof or knowledge of. Thank you.
    Nope this was long time before that and has been going on for some time.

Like I said in my previous post, there has never been a way to prove that a team has been cheating the system, there are lots of teams and players that they knew full well what your latest team was upto.

So bravo to the creators of dockbot for bringing this in ��
    Last edited by Mr Art0is; 09-08-2014 at 01:38 PM.

Post Count
    Texas Killing Machine did that last wde. too bad we had faced them before, so we were able to go off that Intel. pretty cowardice if you ask me.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I don't ever remember our Intel being messed with by anyone in our faction. Watch what you say with that tounge.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeh20 View Post
    I don't ever remember our Intel being messed with by anyone in our faction. Watch what you say with that tounge.
    You don't remember or wasn't aware?

Either way behave yourself, your only make yourself look more silly.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody21 (Dockbot Support) View Post
    Thank you for letting us know about the bad intel, we will look into it and take appropriate actions with the bot responsible.
    Thanks Cody for posting. I seem to recall that you will ban factions for doing this? You give them a warning first of course.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I would hope you can find a good solution and fast, because this community will all adopt these new exploits very quickly and then the bot loses it's greatness... I haven't done an LTQ in ages, look at how bad they've gotten with the iOS AP glitch. We all love the bot, and we appreciate a swift corrective action in the matter.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    At least DocBot Support acts quickly and resolves problems quicker than Gree Support can ever hope for.

I like the fact that you can find DocBot support in GroupMe and post your question/problem and "TADAH", they respond in less than 10 minutes and start working on your problem right away.

Most I ever had to wait was 10 minutes, but fastest response was less than 30 seconds.

Post Count
    ban what ever team from useing it cody who ever does it so they will have to scout all the time..that way the whole faction is held resposible for 1 loser that want to be attacked
    Retired to free playing