Page 9 of 9 First ... 789

Well this was a lie! We fought the same few syndicates at least 3 times and we got matched with Silent assassins and we finished 51st... How's that fair??

EXACTLY!!! Wtf is up with robbing a hood 1-3 times and all the buildings to rob disappear? Is this a fluke that will be fixed or is it supposed to be this way. This game has gotten so GREEdy and messed up that everyone in our syndicate and on these forums are dissatisfied so why doesn't GREE throw us some bones and acknowledge the complaints and make concessions to keep players. I'm changing my rating in the App Store to 1 star and encourage all to do the same until they respond by changing things to make this fun again. I'll never buy gold again and may quit all together

Quote Originally Posted by Heapsofblue View Post
    Well its beyond me. Everytime gree says they are fixing something, they make it worse. My syndicate has only done 10 battles and are just outside the top 750, and i mean just. So less syndicates are battling as like my one we have had enough. We only battled for fun, but honestly there is no point.
    I cant rob any one anymore since all the changes. I go onto a good hood with lots of goold buildings just waiting to be robbed. I hit a good one and get some money. I hit it again and get msg saying cant rob....then all the other buildings loose their money bags. Really over it.
    Dangerous DJ 833-363-342

Now thats a good idea... Im going to change my rating of the game as well. I was thinking today...i cant rob... I can do goals... But otherwise i just open game, collect from my buildings and then go play another game...so i am still playing this game why?.... Guess im living in the false hope gree d will listen tomus..

I'd give Crime City 0 stars if I could because they have completely ruined this game beyond repair! Always events 24/7! Did you notice that they pushed this new download case event right on the hour at battles end! Too demanding, stat inflation with no end! Plus lousy Battle prizes that mean nothing, your star has burned out greedy!

good intel

Thanks for the heads up. Love the posts!

Awesome battle this time around seemed different i could tell. The wall was a lot harder to take down

Red face Thanks!

The new algorithm worked well for battle! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by (violence) vinniecc View Post
    I'd give Crime City 0 stars if I could because they have completely ruined this game beyond repair! Always events 24/7! Did you notice that they pushed this new download case event right on the hour at battles end! Too demanding, stat inflation with no end! Plus lousy Battle prizes that mean nothing, your star has burned out greedy!
    Case event is demanding? You are doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    We're actually looking at some changes to how points are awarded for the next war to address that very concern for L250 players. More details will be posted on that in the coming weeks, but the matcher changes are major enough we're taking things one step at a time.
    Any news on this as couple battles took place since and still no change? Especially with the individual leaderboards level 250 have to spend a lot more to gain IP equivalent off lower level players, where Is the incentive To level up and why would you if you have to spend more money, Also the new raid boss tier for level 250 being increased cannot see anyone wanting to reach 250 now! Some of the biggest spenders in the game are high level and many have already retired and sure many more will unless something is changed.

Lightbulb

Could be worse then that I suppose..
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    We are making a few modifications to the Battle for Empire City Event based on player feedback that we hope will improve the event and create a better experience for you all.

Syndicate matching: We are tweaking a few configurations with how syndicates are matched. We expect these changes will achieve 2 goals: to create better matches and increase variety of the matches. Before, there were a few particularities with the algorithm that would occasionally result in very strong syndicates being paired against very weak syndicates, as well as some syndicates battling the same rival syndicate over and over. We hope that our changes will create more fair fights as well as reduce the incidence of repeat matching. While we can't reveal our "secret sauce" for matching syndicates, we can say that this new system will take into account average syndicates strength, the number of syndicates members, and the number of event points your syndicates has earned, as well as a few other factors, and as always, some degree of randomness.

Hideouts: Make sure you are investing in hideouts for the event this weekend! We are making these more valuable for syndicates, so make sure your syndicate has them lined up and ready to go!

nice work gree

When will RP be useful?

Modern war recently made VP worth something. When will crime city do that?