Victor Klout Boss Prizes - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Victor Klout Boss Prizes

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by zwiswoo View Post
    Does the boss strength keep right on increasing after 50? How much stronger does he get after 50? I'm on the 40th one, will get gold to go all the way if 50 is the limit, but not if it keeps getting tougher after that!
    I would think so. No way Gree is giving a prize like that away so easy.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by zwiswoo View Post
    Does the boss strength keep right on increasing after 50? How much stronger does he get after 50? I'm on the 40th one, will get gold to go all the way if 50 is the limit, but not if it keeps getting tougher after that!
    Yes. New boss 50 has about as much HP as old boss 30. New boss 70 has as much as old boss 50. Gets a lot steeper at the end, but I don't know how much exactly.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Maybe it's different for tier 5. But I'm in tier 4 (unless that changed too I started the boss at lv 100)
    And for sure boss has more hp compare to the same lv on old boss. I'm on boss 38 and took me 10 hits. On old boss I can kill lv 50 with ease. Around 9 to 10 hits.

Maybe boss difficulty is steeper on lower tiers. Or it could be that I'm in tier 5?
    KA : 258-880-514
    MW : 130-331-621
    CC : 873-367-573

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Intrance View Post
    Maybe it's different for tier 5. But I'm in tier 4 (unless that changed too I started the boss at lv 100)
    And for sure boss has more hp compare to the same lv on old boss. I'm on boss 38 and took me 10 hits. On old boss I can kill lv 50 with ease. Around 9 to 10 hits.

Maybe boss difficulty is steeper on lower tiers. Or it could be that I'm in tier 5?
    I believe the lower tiers are now more difficult. They were already laughably easy, and even moreso with recent massive stat inflation. By best guess is they pegged the difficulty based on the strength of the a certain percentile of the population in that tier or something.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Intrance View Post

im in tier 3 and old boss 50 i could kill in 5 hits new boss 28 i just killed took 8 hits. it seems the lower the tier the more they increased the boss health 1-50

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thank you for the list , Bigmoney. You are truly an asset to the community.

Post Count

you are missing a really cool weapon

One of the first prizes I got from klout is klouts nerve tunic it's 8000/8000 even my level 10 won it. you don't have it listed so I thought I'd mention it.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Literally nobody has the stats to take tier 5 boss 100 for free. Give it a week or two, though.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    The 8000/8000 weapon was the syndicate goal.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadee View Post
    One of the first prizes I got from klout is klouts nerve tunic it's 8000/8000 even my level 10 won it. you don't have it listed so I thought I'd mention it.
    Are you perhaps referring to the prize for the syndicate goal, "Klout on the Run I"? If so, that was called "Klout's Nerve Toxin." And that was a syndicate goal, which is separate from the boss prizes I already listed. I didn't mention it since I figured most people are already aware of it by now.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks BigMoney you're a real asset to the forums, these kind of threads are so helpful and informative.

Articulate Author The Real Bosses's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thanks for the list... Really helpful ...

Tier one is bad, it's new level 28 boss seems to be stronger than the old 50 boss

Post Count
    Hey BigMoney can you please ask your mate if the final boss health is anything like Kingdom Age?

2 Billion hit points is insane!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ith-2.1B-HP!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Hey BigMoney can you please ask your mate if the final boss health is anything like Kingdom Age?

2 Billion hit points is insane!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ith-2.1B-HP!!!
    I don't know anything about KA, but that sounds like a "guild boss" or syndicate boss, in which everyone in your syndicate fights the same boss at the same time. That'd be 35mil HP per person. I don't know how average KA stats compare to CC, but the members in our syndicate who play KA (e.g. TW Lui) are much bigger there, but that's not necessarily a good indicator.