View Poll Results: What Kind of Content Would You Like Added?

Voters
217. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guild Quests

34 15.67%
  • Limited Time Quests

27 12.44%
  • More Higher Level Zones

114 52.53%
  • Other (Suggest Below)

42 19.35%
Page 9 of 27 First ... 789101119 ... Last
    I would like to see epics and legendaries that started granting certain abilities instead of it just turning into a constant arms race of the highest powered armor. Something like being able to strike 1st 50% of the time, or giving you an extra 5% life or taking less damage from a type you would normally take more damage from.

First off, I would like to say thank you to gree for the recent updates. Heroic mode, weekday blitzs, and 2 day war/raids have been great, and if the rumors of rings/amulets are true, that is a lot of depth added in a short period of time.

I agree with others that changes need to be made with both 2 star and epic fusions, chance for epics in chests, declaring during wars need to come from HC or higher, more options than just gaurdians for guilds to buy after bonuses are maxed (maybe chests that gift to members like the current gem buying does), and better rewards for leveling up after lv100.

One thing i haven't seen mentioned would be an update to enhancements. I would like to see bonuses for enchantments that exactly match the armor being enhanced. That goes for monos and dual elements. Also, I would like to see an enchantment bonus for using a + versions of the armor. This would encourage more crafting over waiting for rewards, and make the new craftable 2 stars worth the cost of crafting over fusing.

Wars like fusion wars but as rewards only gold! Would be a nice add!

Here's a suggestion I have been wanting in the game. Guild Chat Notification and Mail/Private Messaging to improve Guild communication. Currently you have guild's seeking outside apps to communicate because the game lacks this functionality.

If implemented, consider setting the notifications for this both through settings and through guild. I can see how High Commanders, Guild Sentinel, Guild Champion, and Guild Master could have an option to receive immediate notifications from said rank (HC, GS, GC, GM), or choose to just have an all notification for Guild Chat on/off in the settings area.

Also, have you considered changing the results of Smelting from gold earnings to materials for crafting? While bosses are the main objective for crafting materials currently, and new items coming in like the rings & amulets; the substitution or option when Smelting armor to be able to choose 'Crafting Materials' or 'Gold' would benefit the Smelting feature. I'd recommend if you do choose to add the material option, make it random for all items (armor, rings, and amulets).

That's my two cents, chime in anyone who has an idea or feels they could an improve this, or if you would like to see it.

How about some better incentives for logging on every day long term e,g, after 50 days in a row 50 gems, instead of the same 5-10 day cycle. Also better rewards for leveling at high levels like 200, 300, etc

Another idea, a 1 day event or weekend event that is Guild affiliated but anyone in the guild can do individually.

Guild Alliance Battle Zone

Using only your main knight, pick two Guild members and go into an Arena type match versus other Guilds who do the same thing with their guild members. The option would allow for individual milestones, but also collectively as a guild be able to reach for a points win over 2-3 days. Payouts would be similar to the Raids currently, however individual armors would be used instead of Fusion Armors, or Crafting Materials instead of Fusion Armors.

Breakdown:
    • Your Knight + 2 Guild Members main Knight(s)
    • Battle other Guild teams for milestone points, small prize payouts, and/or items.
    • Guild collective bonus for rank after a 2-3 day event.

More capes to be purchased

I think due to limited player customization it would be nice to buy more capes rather then earn them with animations such as old event capes. Cape spectacular can't be labeled "new" forever. An the price is rather not worth the purchase either as 650 for 1 cape..come on now might as well give a free epic. So comeone some
    New capes would be cools happy with everything but umya. ✌️

Extended time

I think a poll to decide to extend time or leave it to normal should be implemented to help players achieve events like the kerstmans right now cuz many players need time to get it done an run short an not get it done on time an loose out on the epic.

I would like to see
    1. In game chat system between guilds while war is going on (not a global chat)
    2. More capes to buy in game for gems or gold
    3. Limited time quest
    4. Make guild champion have a meaning during war like guild sentinel is the guardian for the guild

NO trading armors in the game

Quote Originally Posted by AzMaster View Post
    I think a poll to decide to extend time or leave it to normal should be implemented to help players achieve events like the kerstmans right now cuz many players need time to get it done an run short an not get it done on time an loose out on the epic.
    Gree obviously set those times so those at risk of missing out spend gems on speeding up the crafting or summoning the last boss a few time at the summoning stone, so "working as intended".
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

My suggestions

1) Instead of having just melee knights add some variety with mages and rangers!! they would have same stats and all as melee but would have different emotes and just add some more variety to the game or if u wanted to u could make a wheel like you have done with the elements so that mage beats melee, melee beats range and range beats magic this would make the game more strategic and make it so legendary s could still beat those best players with the best epics

2)You make a new guild war, called the war of the gods, Where guilds are separated into the elements they chose when creating the guild and they fight for that elements god in a guild war, the guilds will be separated into 5 different leader boards (5 elements) and the five different leader boards will compete against each other for a unique item of the gods, so everyone in the spirit element leader board will be working with each other to beat the fire leader board but while working together they will also be working against each other to try and get to the top of the spirit leader board and win for example a mono spirit 6 star armor mono (so not overpowered) with the same stats as a 2 element-ed epic Armour ( 5 star )
    I think this idea would be good as it would allow for different guilds to win and epic Armour and be top of the leader board instead of the same guild winning it each and every time

synx

I would like to hear a better explanation of the rings and amuletz

synx

Also maybe like to see a jewel smith building if they are going to be around

Quote Originally Posted by synx1114 View Post
    I would like to hear a better explanation of the rings and amuletz
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-Notes!-1-15-0!

***endless mode***

Imagine a mode where you could just fight the minions from a certain stage endlessly until your knights die.... it would make farming so much better and for people that are busy they wouldnt have to come back and start again each round