Missing Enslaved Rasour Spawn in inventory!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing Enslaved Rasour Spawn in inventory!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Missing Enslaved Rasour Spawn in inventory!!

Just found out im missing the unit for finishing normal mode for Raid Boss.
    I hear more ppl missing the unit!

Gree come on, fix it!
    (My ticket #942424)
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Post Count

I am also missing the item

I am also missing the item

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    To the back of the line, I'm still waiting to get my reward unit from dariann the unseeing. We are busier than normal and you don't matter. Pls go away or forget about the unit.

Lurker
    Post Count

Ticket Answered

I opened a Ticket with Gree on Sept 19th about the missing Unit for end of Normal mode award. They answered the ticket the next day and added the unit to my inventory.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckylarew View Post
    I opened a Ticket with Gree on Sept 19th about the missing Unit for end of Normal mode award. They answered the ticket the next day and added the unit to my inventory.
    What did you tell them? One of my allies finished the raid boss event but didn't get the final unit. He has screenshots to prove it but it's not in his inventory.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Issue not resolved yet! Please look into this. Thx.
    KA 513742975

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    CJ/Sirius, please look into this. issue has not been resolved!
    thank you.
    KA 513742975

Post Count
    I still have not received the final heroic reward for the guild boss ltq the 60k beast. I have sent several tickets without being helped. This needs to be fixed. I know others that didn't receive the final unit for normal mode and also for heroic and no one in support is fixing this.
    My latest tick number is Report (request #954483)
    Please help everyone that is missing units for these events. We all work hard and most spent money some a great deal of money and need to have what they earned
    Hope you all have a great day.
    Angie

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Wow Gree you reply with an answer that i wasnt a member of FKG (the guild i was in) during the event. That i actually joined after the event. Seriously!! Come on! All my guild mates can testify i was an officer in the guild and even founder for a while.
    The answer makes no sense at all. Ive sent the first ticket during the event. The event finished 2 days later and your response says i wasnt a member at the end of the event, which also is not true. Plus it shouldnt matter i was a member at the moment we finished the normal Quest. Prizes are awarded instantly not at the end of the event.

CJ/Sirius please look into this! This is just wrong.
    Last edited by It's all a dream; 09-25-2013 at 12:42 PM.
    KA 513742975

Lurker
    Post Count
    As current founder of the Forum Knights Guild, I can attest that this player was indeed a member and officer of our guild when we earned the unit for completing normal mode of the last raid boss quest. CJ and Sirius, please make this right.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by It's all a dream View Post
    Wow Gree you reply with an answer that i wasnt a member of FKG (the guild i was in) during the event. That i actually joined after the event. Seriously!! Come on! All my guild mates can testify i was an officer in the guild and even founder for a while.
    Too much jumping? I'm not trying to troll. Just wondering if jumping can cause these issues
    KA : 258-880-514
    MW : 130-331-621
    CC : 873-367-573

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Intrance View Post
    Too much jumping? I'm not trying to troll. Just wondering if jumping can cause these issues
    Ive seen the pop up, my guild members got and i didnt. Plain and simple the guild and I earned this unit.
    KA 513742975

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    They closed my ticket without an answer for Dark Majesty dragon......... Got it with 10mins left on game clock but wasn't granted anything........

Consistent Contributor travelingsalesman's Avatar
    Post Count
    I was an officer of the Forum Knoghts Guild when the prize was won and can also attest that the original poster was in the guild at the time the prize was earned.

Please credit him his prize

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by It's all a dream View Post
    The answer makes no sense at all. Ive sent the first ticket during the event. The event finished 2 days later and your response says i wasnt a member at the end of the event, which also is not true. Plus it shouldnt matter i was a member at the moment we finished the normal Quest. Prizes are awarded instantly not at the end of the event.

If you werent in the guild while the normal raid boss was completed, you can't get the unit lol.