New le building is out......Not impressed! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New le building is out......Not impressed!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I love the top 10 unit for the manuevering on mexico!
    TANKENSTEIN!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    It's a building for people with lower lips it's just showing gree is thinking of everyone.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Why couldn't we have had a Mexican method lab making 3billion every 48hrs? Cost 10$?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm buying one, leveling it up to 4 for the units, and then buying a second.

Per the Toolkit, the level 4 upgrade costs around $50M-$60M. Level 5 upgrade is in the $80M range.

I like 18 hour buildings. Once you get into a cycle, just collect them every morning. In that sense they are better than 24 hour buildings, at least for those of us with regular schedules. 24 hour buildings are good for a week or so, but then you forget to collect and it sits there for 8 hours during work. Or overnight. 18 hours is just always there for you, every day. Just my preference.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It's obvious this is for the raiders who don't build up their bases so they have a low IPH. If it wasn't for the quest I wouldn't even bother with it. I just broke 5 million IPH. A measly 87k every 18 hours isn't going to do much for me.

Articulate Author & The Horse U Rode In On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by warrends View Post
    Per the Toolkit, the level 4 upgrade costs around $50M-$60M. Level 5 upgrade is in the $80M range.
    Looking for the thread with all this info. Am I missing it somewhere buried in the forum?
    &HorseURodeInOn 535775522
    TDF Camel 318089536
    Primary Hook 200935938

Officer of The Dutch Fighters 291664130

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonMonsoon View Post
    Why couldn't we have had a Mexican method lab making 3billion every 48hrs? Cost 10$?
    Great idea. And they could charge another 2 million a day to supply the cold pills you need to break down to make it.

Post Count
    Hahaha on one side you have everyone complaining when a LE building is too expensive and on the other side its Garbage and not worth anything.

In the end yes its garbage but its also a VERY easy upgrade. Think of this as an opportunity to donate to your faction while still getting a lvl 10 LE building (and all the units with it)

Don't get me wrong i really hope we see something crazy one day like a LE building costing 1 Billion Dollars (although that would probably be easier to purchase than a Anniversary Center from last year with everyones IPH probably going up X10 since that came out...

Speaking of Anniversary i hope we get something cool this year.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepi View Post
    I think it is brilliant! If you have looked at Mexico´s prizes, all are Halloween-themed and as far as I know, Mexico celebrates the Day of The Dead, so.. do the math! Reminds me of "old Funzio days" when there was a bit humor in units too.

Granted, 18 hour payment cycle is difficult to handle but hey, variety is the spice of life.
    Best post on this thread. Buy one, upgrade, units. Halloween theme. Done. Next.
    MW Name: Bigus
    "I have a wife, you know. You know what she's called? She's called... 'Incontinentia'... Incontinentia Buttocks"

Alpha NPI Legacy

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe782 View Post
    Best post on this thread. Buy one, upgrade, units. Halloween theme. Done. Next.
    Yup remember the funzio days when during V-Day we had a LE Themed Set? I don't remember all of them but there was a Chocolate Submarine hahaha.

There was also another Set for Saint Patricks Day

Both occured in 2012
    VFF Legends

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by & The Horse U Rode In On View Post
    Looking for the thread with all this info. Am I missing it somewhere buried in the forum?
    Not in the forums. Got this info from the Toolkit for MW app. It's in the latest dataset. If I get around to it I'll post the costs and payouts here later on when I have access to my phone.

Sorry for the mix-up Mr. Horse (love that name btw).

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Yup remember the funzio days when during V-Day we had a LE Themed Set? I don't remember all of them but there was a Chocolate Submarine hahaha.

There was also another Set for Saint Patricks Day

Both occured in 2012
    Let me remind you again, Mr. Thief. Units were Agent of Love, Chocolate Submarine, Love Bomber and Cupid's Nuclear Arrow. On St. Patrick's Day we had IRA Fighter/Irish Fighter, Shamrock Tank, Green Dragonfly and a boat I can't come by..

Oh and at New Year we had Stretch Humvee, Party Dirigible and Crazy Reveller (which game art is maybe best there is, haha. ).

Post Count
    cheap building plus long time to upgrade it is great to get units , if you are more interested in the iph than units upgrade some good return le buildings to get your iph up .
    MW:558 634 055

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonMonsoon View Post
    Hahahaha! Now that's too much like the real Mexico! Maybe they are thinking of doing invasion Texas or California and are saving the meth lab idea for one of those! Besides, everyone knows that mexi-meth is garbage! hahaha
    Faction Code 169573002
    We want you! Load your magazines, affix bayonets, and meet us in the trenches.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by frettlessibanez View Post
    ...everyone knows that mexi-meth is garbage! hahaha
    Everyone can't afford a Bentley.