View Poll Results: Pick an Option:

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Implement a FREE Warehouse; purchase slots just like a castle but with gems

17 80.95%
  • Implement a 100gem or more Warehouse with same above feature to allow legitimate building swaps

7 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by knights View Post
    You choose gold over armor production. That's your plan. Others have 4 to 6 armorsmiths and they willl perform better than you in this new quest thingy but they get way less gold than you. It's give and take. I think its fair.

IMHO, the building warehousing feature is unfair. It means strong players like you can flip your castle's production priorities anytime giving you guys an even bigger and unfair edge than everyone else. Everyone has the same number of plots in their castle. Decide how to use them and stick to your guns

If you wanna do well, you could always burn down those monster nests and build smiths. I hope you can live with all those homeless cute cuddly monsters in your castle.
    But...but...he's Eunutroll & thinks he's somebody in K&D, lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by Zonkman1993 View Post
    Well said.

I can't agree more. This game, like many others of its type are all about choices.

Deal with it, dude.
    Unfortunately, he couldn't since he's incapable of understanding many things.

Quote Originally Posted by Bride of Eunuchorn View Post
    All I saw here was QQ, Whine, Cry, & QQ again.

Get rid of monster nests for armories? WTF DO I NEED ARMORIES FOR? Do I have to explain every single day that your gameplay does not equal my gameplay. I NEVER WOULD USE (1) armory if it weren't for these stupid beast events.
    All we saw from your posts are also just pure "whining & crying" for not catering to your "I want this, I want that, pathetic attitude." Irony isn't it? Lol! Who the hell cares about your gameplay anyway? You quit this game, Gree won't even bother. Put that in your head & come back to reality.

Quote Originally Posted by knights View Post
    Your gameplay is not my gameplay... That is exactly right. So don't suggest features that enhances your gameplay and think it is fair or better for the game. It's not because other players play this differently from you. Peace.
    Let me add to, his gameplay isn't my gameplay as well ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Why are you complaining about this then?
    Your gameplay is: gems -> chests -> armors, fusion armors, fusion stones
    Other people's gameplay is: grindy special event -> fusion armors, fusion stones, chest keys

Different routes to the same results.

If you want them to only add content that fits your gameplay, take your cash over there and get them to make a "Eunuchorn's Knights & Dragons" fork/branch.
    Sometimes, it amazes me how he made some people believe he's made of $$$, when he isn't. He doesn't even have enough dough to buy any shares in Gree, let alone make a "Eunutroll K&D". He couldn't even compete in the arena for black medal, lol!

@All:
    Just having fun throwing Eunutroll his style of insulting others in our K&D forums =)

Cheers!
    Last edited by King Mark; 09-22-2013 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    A few comments... How much did the original iPod cost? How much do Apple product on average cost vs. comparable PC's and other devices? More. The elite level Apple products are only had by the top spending people. And how often do they come out with the "new" version and a "crap" version at the same time? Um, pretty much never. Only after a generation or right before a new item's release do they ever even discount stuff. To me, it seems they are still catering to one group more so than others. Yes, they've made the iPod mini and iPad mini and various other "cheaper" versions, but they are still considered fairly expensive compared to many competitor products. When Apple starts making burner phones that anyone can afford, then this comparison will be more accurate.
    Just like K&D, just because someone sees their segment as the target audience, doesn't make it so. The iPhone had almost 75% market share for nearly a decade. The price? I dunno. Doesn't matter. The market set a price nearly everyone seeking a quality mp3 player was willing to buy. I believe the iPad has over 50% market share, as well. Hardly catering to the top spending people. Releasing a 'crap' version would have only reduced the value of the brand. It's like DPC keys in K&D. They give you nothing but junk, so everyone on the forums swears they will never buy one again! (right..) If they would release a chest for 300 gems, but guarantee an epic+ version, a lot of people would buy these. We would use that chest as the basis of comparison for everything, because it was so incredible. Not just the elite would buy, either. That would only lead Gree to releasing a 6* armor sooner to compensate for stat inflation.

Anyhow, my point was that Apple didn't quit at the iPod, but went on to create other successful devices such as the iPhone and iPad. I used this comparison, because Gree didn't stop their efforts after finding a moderate playing base. They found hardcore players, and exploit them for money as well.

Apple comes out with a new product -iPhone in this case- every year. They don't need to come out with a 'cheaper' version every year, because they rely on older models to support sales with thrifty customers. The new '5C' was a stupid idea for just that reason. Notice Apple stock is down from around 500 since word got out about the 5C. That said, it's something they had to do. Until circa iPhone 4, Apple didn't have a true competitor in the smartphone market. Now that Google is a strong contender on multiple devices, iPhone has introduced it's first larger screen, and now a cheaper version in order to keep up with manufacturers like Samsung. This is similar to Gree facing competition from other games. The Guild War would compare to the higher end iPhone, while the boss event could correlate to the 5C.
    Last edited by billiamwallace; 09-22-2013 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mark View Post
    Sometimes, it amazes me how he made some people believe he's made of $$$, when he isn't. He doesn't even have enough dough to buy any shares in Gree, let alone make a "Eunutroll K&D". He couldn't even compete in the arena for black medal, lol!
    Perhaps he invested in Gree, and that's why he is broke Stock is down some 50% for the rolling calendar year.

Quote Originally Posted by billiamwallace View Post
    The iPhone had almost 75% market share for nearly a decade. The price? I dunno. Doesn't matter. The market set a price nearly everyone seeking a quality mp3 player was willing to buy. I believe the iPad has over 50% market share, as well. Hardly catering to the top spending people. Releasing a 'crap' version would have only reduced the value of the brand. It's like DPC keys in K&D. They give you nothing but junk, so everyone on the forums swears they will never buy one again! (right..) If they would release a chest for 300 gems, but guarantee an epic+ version, a lot of people would buy these. We would use that chest as the basis of comparison for everything, because it was so incredible. Not just the elite would buy, either. That would only lead Gree to releasing a 6* armor sooner to compensate for stat inflation.
    They had market share on what, smart phones? How many non-business people had a blackberry? Most of the general public was still walking around with Nokias and Razors and the like when the first iphones came out. That is what I'm saying. They had 75% (taking your word for it) marketshare of the "rich people" group. You say because of market share it wasn't the top spending people. How many of the general public had iPads when they first came out? How many other tablets were even out when the iPad came out? Who had access to them? Hell, what about laptops? New devices and technology like this comes out, and it ISN'T for the general public, at first. It is typically meant for business users. Companies with money. Rich people.

Let me try another way.

How long was it before iPods were sold in Walmart? At first they were only sold online or in high end electronic stores. As far as their competition, there were plenty of iPod clones that were much cheaper, and sold at places like Walmart.

That is MY point.

Anyhow, my point was that Apple didn't quit at the iPod, but went on to create other successful devices such as the iPhone and iPad. I used this comparison, because Gree didn't stop their efforts after finding a moderate playing base. They found hardcore players, and exploit them for money as well.
    I think the game is less "they didn't stop at moderate and found hardcore players" and more "they built the game knowing they could attract hardcore players along with everyone else."

Apple comes out with a new product -iPhone in this case- every year. They don't need to come out with a 'cheaper' version every year, because they rely on older models to support sales with thrifty customers. The new '5C' was a stupid idea for just that reason. Notice Apple stock is down from around 500 since word got out about the 5C. That said, it's something they had to do. Until circa iPhone 4, Apple didn't have a true competitor in the smartphone market. Now that Google is a strong contender on multiple devices, iPhone has introduced it's first larger screen, and now a cheaper version in order to keep up with manufacturers like Samsung. This is similar to Gree facing competition from other games. The Guild War would compare to the higher end iPhone, while the boss event could correlate to the 5C.
    That bold line. That didn't exist when the first generation came out. There WASN'T an option for thrifty customers.

As far as Gree facing competition in other games... dude, there are HUNDREDS if not thousands of similar games like this, with almost the exact same setup. A solo grind through a story mode, solo pvp/arena, group guild wars, bosses where you can call friends (weekly boss). They aren't introducing this to fend off competition. They are releasing these things to catch up with the what the others already do.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Our thinking is too basic, gem spenders non gem spenders, Gree thinks in terms of "Players". This LTQ is brilliant because it targets very specific spending opportunities.

-SA: First SA didn't kill the boss? What's 1 gem?
    -Knight HP: All your knights dead? What's 5 gems to full revive? Hopefully you use it on only 2 knights. Or better yet, spend 3 gems to full heal 1 knight when you're out of potions.
    Add 5x potions for 2 gems to the store & they'll make a fortune.

Most importantly:
    -Speed up Armor

I'm getting royally screwed on the latter, while Gree untightens his belt for a 2nd helping.

Everyone jumps all over Bride's most recent statements. Reread the original post & respond to that.

The warehouse isn't unfair at all, all the buildings can be level 2, & Gree will make a constant stream of gems from unlocking more & more out of it. This LTQ isn't as difficult as it seemed it would be. The Kandy devs have done a consistent job of slightly improving the model. Nonetheless, this whole thread was about adding a warehouse & everyone seems to think it was about me wanting something removed from the game?

Perhaps he invested in Gree, and that's why he is broke Stock is down some 50% for the rolling calendar year.
    Lol! I doubt he has that much $$$ he likes to portray in K&D. He couldn't even compete with us in other Gree games where he suck big time playing & he couldn't even spend much there before. It's only here he talks so loud & insults people, coz RR happened to have other major gem spenders. Take them away and see it crumbles down & this guy throwing tantrums asking Gree to "change this, change that, I want this, I want that." It's an absurd cycle this troll makes in this forum. Then when he gets attacked, he's going to "appeal to emotion", by coming out with his suicidal dramas, calling out his kiss ass minions & alternate accounts to talk to himself, LMAO!!

Where is the part in the poll which I call your OP BS and say get over it?! It's not my problem you only have one armory, sure it might be nice to swap out buildings, but you are given what you are given to work with. If they wanted you to have more buildings would it honestly been hard for them to program them in?

This would benefit everyone. You could keep one armory out while crafting boss armor and have all monster nests(Lv3) during the day so you can collect. Then when you want to go to sleep just change all your Monster Nests over to Training Fields for the night. It'd be a pain, but why bother? There have been a few other options employed by other games. One of the most consuming ones are the "boost" versions, where you can pay to have a % increase in the production. The other is our paid upgrades(which they have already)

If, and only if, they implemented a warehouse they would either 1, put a time limit in switching them out(not as bad as recrafting), 2 charge a fee for switching them out, or 3, both 1 and 2, costing you to switch them out and taking time(which then you can pay more to have it finished first) I highly doubt they would make such a convenient thing such as a warehouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Then000bster View Post
    Where is the part in the poll which I call your OP BS and say get over it?! It's not my problem you only have one armory, sure it might be nice to swap out buildings, but you are given what you are given to work with. If they wanted you to have more buildings would it honestly been hard for them to program them in?

This would benefit everyone. You could keep one armory out while crafting boss armor and have all monster nests(Lv3) during the day so you can collect. Then when you want to go to sleep just change all your Monster Nests over to Training Fields for the night. It'd be a pain, but why bother? There have been a few other options employed by other games. One of the most consuming ones are the "boost" versions, where you can pay to have a % increase in the production. The other is our paid upgrades(which they have already)

If, and only if, they implemented a warehouse they would either 1, put a time limit in switching them out(not as bad as recrafting), 2 charge a fee for switching them out, or 3, both 1 and 2, costing you to switch them out and taking time(which then you can pay more to have it finished first) I highly doubt they would make such a convenient thing such as a warehouse.
    wow, the blatant stupidity is baffling. If you think the warehouse idea is bad, you're a moron. Both your "If there was a warehouse they would have to do this etc" are flat out retarded. You pay gems for the warehouse & gems for additional slots, capped at X. This would require a ton of in house testing. Time limit? A gem every switch? Why would you see these as viable options whatsoever? It'd be a pain, why bother? Please someone, anyone else tell me how having a gameplay facet such as a warehouse for switching buildings based on your schedule that day would have a detrimental affect on gameplay?
    Last edited by Eunuchorn; 09-23-2013 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    wow, the blatant stupidity is baffling. If you think the warehouse idea is bad, you're a moron. Both your "If there was a warehouse they would have to do this etc" are flat out retarded. You pay gems for the warehouse & gems for additional slots, capped at X. This would require a ton of in house testing. Time limit? A gem every switch? Why would you see these as viable options whatsoever? It'd be a pain, why bother? Please someone, anyone else tell me how having a gameplay facet such as a warehouse for switching buildings based on your schedule that day would have a detrimental affect on gameplay?
    Yeah, It'd be retarded if what I said would come to light. I was more so saying them as other options gree might come out with. It was an "If and only if" statement, I hope you read that part. Sure it would be nice if there was what you said, A warehouse at a set gem price with a set amount of expansions. Just as with this warehouse, everything can be changed to be just "a little better". I've read your post about changing certain things, such as the speeding up button when fighting and how you would want to have it removed and the gameplay sped up. It would be helpful, just as this would be, so the same as a lot of other things. The original reason for this post is that your(Eunuchorn's) wife is going off making rainbows because they're all butthurt about this quest. If they are playing the game based on their way go ahead, butt don't complain because they got too greedy and only had one armorsmith.

There is already a warehouse. It costs 40 gems and 150k gold per plot to activate. To stop overuse, you can only do it once per 24hours on any given place. Doesn't seem too unreasonable to me given your supposed spending patterns. (not that I would ever use it)

They had market share on what, smart phones? How many non-business people had a blackberry? Most of the general public was still walking around with Nokias and Razors and the like when the first iphones came out. That is what I'm saying.
    How many people had an epic the after the first guild war? Not very many. Now? Seems like just about everyone has fused one. See the correlation?

Let me try another way.

How long was it before iPods were sold in Walmart? At first they were only sold online or in high end electronic stores. As far as their competition, there were plenty of iPod clones that were much cheaper, and sold at places like Walmart.

That is MY point.
    How long was it before the typical player spent gems on this game? Sure hardcore players bought them right away (iPods@ electronics stores), but now that others are catching up, they are spending gems too (walmart shoppers). MY point is that Gree has to 'cater to the masses', because they must hope these players eventually become hardcore and spend more.
    So to use another example, casual players would be those that buy feature phones in real life. Sometime-spenders relate to those who buy iPhones in real life. Hardcore players are those who had an iPhone, loved it and bought an iPad for the larger screen, iPod for the portability, then bought a macbook to hook them all in together. Having a dependable iPhone (good gamplay in K&D) made these high end buyers more likely to buy the macbook, iPad, etc...

As far as Gree facing competition in other games... dude, there are HUNDREDS if not thousands of similar games like this, with almost the exact same setup. A solo grind through a story mode, solo pvp/arena, group guild wars, bosses where you can call friends (weekly boss). They aren't introducing this to fend off competition. They are releasing these things to catch up with the what the others already do.
    So players spending gems here doesn't fend off competition? Most players have a generally set amount of disposable income. The gems they spend here are gems that would have otherwise been spent on another game.

Our thinking is too basic, gem spenders non gem spenders, Gree thinks in terms of "Players". This LTQ is brilliant because it targets very specific spending opportunities.

-SA: First SA didn't kill the boss? What's 1 gem?
    -Knight HP: All your knights dead? What's 5 gems to full revive? Hopefully you use it on only 2 knights. Or better yet, spend 3 gems to full heal 1 knight when you're out of potions.
    Add 5x potions for 2 gems to the store & they'll make a fortune.

Most importantly:
    -Speed up Armor
    Eunuchorn is saying what I am trying to get across here. Gree doesn't focus on just one thing. Spending a gem for a successful kill on a special attack conditions players to spend more gems on other favorable events later.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafa View Post
    Lol, this event will be another gem sink for gree. I really wish this was better worked out... If we have to farm and craft, why not put everything in the same quest? Would save us a lot of time and since there was no warning for this event many of us werent fully prepared. The warehouse is a great idea, I would buy it for sure.
    Almost done with step 5, and haven't spent any gems yet. And no gold issues.

The warehouse is a terrible idea. The whole point of limited space is you have to make tough decisions.

Please someone, anyone else tell me how having a gameplay facet such as a warehouse for switching buildings based on your schedule that day would have a detrimental affect on gameplay?
    Really? Do you not understand basic game design?

Games require choices to keep people engaged. You make a choice between several alternatives and see how things play out. I choose skill X over skill Y... which is more efficient.

Having a warehouse removes the entirety of building choice from the game. You don't choose between Nests and TGs. You just have both. There's no longer any sort of tradeoff there.

Originally TGs were the auto-choice. Gree actually did something right by upping the production on Nests so that more active players would get more from them, but at the expense of more frequent checking, or losing money overnight. There's a choice and a tradeoff. And you want to remove that.

Some of us want there to still be some game aspect left. We don't want this game to purely be a vending machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Synovia View Post
    Really? Do you not understand basic game design?

Games require choices to keep people engaged. You make a choice between several alternatives and see how things play out. I choose skill X over skill Y... which is more efficient.

Having a warehouse removes the entirety of building choice from the game. You don't choose between Nests and TGs. You just have both. There's no longer any sort of tradeoff there.

Originally TGs were the auto-choice. Gree actually did something right by upping the production on Nests so that more active players would get more from them, but at the expense of more frequent checking, or losing money overnight. There's a choice and a tradeoff. And you want to remove that.

Some of us want there to still be some game aspect left. We don't want this game to purely be a vending machine.
    He's not saying that is how YOU have to play. It is another idea, based on the way he plays. Maybe I missed it but he didn't say it had to be the way everyone plays. You can implement the warehouse idea/option and people don't have to use it. Many games offer a "storage" option at a cost of in-game currency, either for more space, or to be able to put things in/take them out. If it is a paid service, you can effectively charge gems for someone having the ability to swap out nests/TF/Smiths. So what if they want to spend gems to do it? Just because it is there, doesn't mean it has to change the way YOU play.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by Synovia View Post
    Almost done with step 5, and haven't spent any gems yet. And no gold issues.

The warehouse is a terrible idea. The whole point of limited space is you have to make tough decisions.
    This is actually pure conjecture; conjecture promoting low self worth no less. The system worked wonders for you.