I want to say "Thank you" to Gree to fix the tier mess-up - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I want to say "Thank you" to Gree to fix the tier mess-up

Post Count
    It's been fixed. All Top 10 teams have the Weenie Fryer now, and not just #10.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Right, but they are still missing all the items awarded to the tiers above them... not exactly "fixed" yet.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    and sarcasm withdrew.

Banned
    Post Count
    LOL, I guess it's done and decided. Another epic customer service fail from GREE.

Banned
    Post Count
    How has this been fixed when every tier below the top 50 ended up with a better prize after battle after this change than top 50 teams paid for? This screw up just keeps on going...ticket sent, I am totally not satisfied with this resolution.

Post Count
    Oh man I'm gonna fry so many weenies with this thing!
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    They said one weapon for those syns that actually met ranking. Where they went wrong was adding Mods. There should not have been any mods. It's not just the syns entitled to extra weapon that will get bent out of shape.

They will need to remove mod on all weapons to make it fair and consistent to their commitment of a makeup weapon for the ones that rightfully belong in the tier. I really cannot fathom how they do not understand how each move they have made will upset paying customers and to a lesser degree of importance non paying customers.

Look this episode establishes that no gree employee plays in syn wars as peeps accuse them of, or, I'm not going into the other possibility.

Every move, even ones to address poor execution/service during event has had missteps. I don't think if they have focus group or beta volunteers they are particularly useful either. Or is it simply a message that attention is focused on new beta games coming out and the current games will get shut down?

To avoid the biggest snafu in CC probably ever make sure you implement a event that is error free or get 24 hour coverage which is cheaper than the time/labor wasted on this fiasco.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I like my extra 10% income thanks Gree, hahaha almost takes care of the exclusive coupe screwup.

Post Count
    Thank you Gree! My job payout increase is now 75%! Thank God I didnt get an increase to my attack or defense. And who cares about adding 10% to my 12 mill iph? Why do I even need buildings in my hood with this awesome additional 15% job payout increase for finishing 30th! I am so glad you screwed up. I was hoping that I could now get $5,000 for finishing a job during the ltq.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    And who cares about adding 10% to my 12 mill iph?
    Well, 7.4% actually.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885