Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Hire friend clock

In the last upgrade GREE made it so you have to load your friends in chunks, presumably to cut down on server usage (downloading 90 friends pictures often caused delays for me - so I appreciate that change).

The inadvertant problem it created was the location of the essential data on how many friends you've used up and how much time you have left is 9 downloads away (for me). And god forbid I touch one of my friends while dragging the screen to the left 9 times, then I wait for it to add that friend, reclick hire friend, and start from the first screen again (an "add friend" button would solve this). If the goal was cutting down how often I download friend data from the server it backfired. It can take me 3 tries times 9 screen downloads just to check the clock once (of course I relish the chance to check in on Radaghast - who doesn't?).

When you get down to one friend or no friends available the clock is right there on the hire friends screen. PLEASE KEEP IT THERE ALL THE TIME.

It would be fantastic to know immediately that I've used X of 10 friends and the clock resets in X hours right on the screen.

Thanks for listening GREE!
    Last edited by The Pale Rider; 09-17-2013 at 10:28 AM.

+1 this idea - I find myself searching for this info quite a lot also.

I +1 this. Would be very helpful to know, so I can plan more strategy with the epic boss
    Guild Master of Gravity lv 51, 7/33

spirit: 8% fire: 8% air: 8% water: 8% earth: 7%
    Name : NickkyDC
    Level 139 ( Moontide non + 91/99, Specter's Shroud non+ 20/99, Firestorm Vanguard non+ 40/99, Assassins shroud +, and Horsemans Battlegear+ both maxed)
    Add me - XBC-XXZ-BZQ

Having to scroll through the whole list always sucked.

+1 also. This should be at the very top of the friend hire screen
    Not playing ever again.

+1 It would be great to have that information on the first screen you see when hiring a friend.

+ 1 million. Do et Gree.
    Knight: Lady Sylvanas
    Guild: Majestic
    Semi Retired

Would be nice to have a pm system for friend requests too.
    Last edited by Paladineguru; 09-17-2013 at 02:23 PM.

+1 win win on lag an convenience

All it would really take is a little banner of text that says "4/10 friends used in the past 24 hours" and/or "3 inactive friends available in 3:26:18"

+2 very good idea. Very annoying to scroll to the end of your friend list to check this info.
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

+1!
    For a minor, yet someone silly solution, set an alarm that is named 'use friend' 23 hours after you use your first friend so that you know the time. As for the amount.. that's a bit more difficult. You'll want to just remember this... lol.. It sucks because I've once thought that I had 4 friends left and actually only had 3 when I needed all 4.. Oops!
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data

Would be a simple thing to implement, +1.
    IGN - Centurion Dex

Level - 100+

Code - XBC-PYB-HDD

Guild - Centurions, where level 100 is just the beginning.

Please pm before sending requests! Thanks!

+1 on this idea!

+1

Also, it would be helpful if the knights that people used were left in place (ranked by level) after being used instead of being moved to the end of the list.