Possible Changes: We'd Like To Hear From You! - Page 16

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Changes: We'd Like To Hear From You!

Post Count

Re black market

Totally against a black market where you can agree a personal price with another player. But, I would be happy if it was some kind of auction market with gree. Youd sell units you didnt want back to gree, and have the opportunity to make sealed bids on units you want (one per unit), maybe a list of 100 different units, (mixture of cash, valour and gold units) and you find out within 1-2 hours if your bid(s) was successful. Be a good opportunity to get rid of unwanted units. Especially if you had the option to purchase and sell units for gold/valour and cash. Think it could add a new dimension if done correctly. But with the amount of existing problems in the game, I would much sooner see these sorted before you bring in anything else that could add to them.

Post Count

No on the Black Market

A big NO on the Black Market.

With all the alts out there, it would be easy to choose one of your alts, like one that is low level and move all your best units there, creating a super account that you can now develop using all you have learnt and wish you had know when creating your original & main account.
    Utisz

"Θάνατος Πριν Την Ατίμωση"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    -Add a more robust inventory system and give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes ...... YES long over due-

Reduce Max Army Size from 2000 to 1000. ------- NO -

Limited time bonuses that only work for certain events. ------ no-Increase Army Size from 2000 to 2500. Yes-

Increase influence of Attack and Defense Skill. .... No unless you allow a way to redistribute your skill points. -

Creating a Black Market where players can trade units. No, a sell your unit option would be better, Gold units as well, at full value. This will allow the players to recover all they gold they wasted a year ago. -

Increase Level Cap to 300 .... NO why only 300 ... High level players are penalised too much in the current state of this game ... Make it 500 to 1000. -

Create bonus spots in the Guild that can only be filled by new players.

Sure -Add more epic boss levels. No-

Add a Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in Guild during World Domination. You mean the high level players??

Also allow to buy cash with gold, elimate the cash bonus because it is not worth it. Also this will help with making bonuses since sale price vaults dont count anymore .....

Allow to buy gold with useless valor

Make more gold bonus tiers, 250 , 500, 750, 1000 , 1250, 1500, 1750 , 2000 and so on... This will elimate the feeling of disgust when you are told you did not make the next tier.....

Add the ability to add or drop 50 allies at a time.
    Last edited by rrnj6890; 09-16-2013 at 08:06 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Marv008 View Post
    Totally against a black market where you can agree a personal price with another player. But, I would be happy if it was some kind of auction market with gree. Youd sell units you didnt want back to gree, and have the opportunity to make sealed bids on units you want (one per unit), maybe a list of 100 different units, (mixture of cash, valour and gold units) and you find out within 1-2 hours if your bid(s) was successful. Be a good opportunity to get rid of unwanted units. Especially if you had the option to purchase and sell units for gold/valour and cash. Think it could add a new dimension if done correctly. But with the amount of existing problems in the game, I would much sooner see these sorted before you bring in anything else that could add to them.
    I find this a good idea.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post

-Add a more robust inventory system and give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes
    -Increase influence of Attack and Defense Skill
    -Add a Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in syndicate during wars!
    would like it in crime city
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Post Count

Thanks for the opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Hey all,

The developers have been discussing potential additions/changes to the game, and we would love to hear your feedback on these potential features/additions:

-Add a more robust inventory system and give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes

-Reduce Max Army Size from 2000 to 1000

-Limited time bonuses that only work for certain events

-Increase Army Size from 2000 to 2500

-Creating a Black Market where players can trade units

-Increase Level Cap to 300

-Create bonus spots in the Guild that can only be filled by new players

-Add more epic boss levels

-Add a Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in Guild during World Domination.

Let us know your thoughts!

CJ,

Here are some thoughts...

1) DEFINATELY create some sort of sort function so we can find units in our inventory. When you have played for a long time and accumulated thousands of units it takes a very long time to find one. Alphabetical, New to Old or Old to New if both could be done would be fantastic!

2) Do not reduce army size. If anything a modest increase would be welcome.

3) Not sure how this would work, but sounds good. Curious how the bonus would be obtained? More gold... I'm assuming. How about increase the amount of refill. 20 gold for 1000 energy is not a good deal. How about 20 gold for 2500 energy or at least 2000?

4) As stated above a modest increase in army size would be welcome.

5) Influence of attk/def points would be welcome ONLY IF players above a certain level were given opportunity to reset some of their points. High lvl players (your best customers) would be at an unfair disadvantage if they could not reallocate a fair amount of points. Also, what the affect of these points will be should be clearly defined so we are all on a lvl playing field. After all its a game and the rules should be clear to everyone involved.

6) The Black Market idea is interesting but my fear is it will open all of our inventories up to hackers. Anyone with eyes that plays WDE knows hackers are an unfortunate part of this game and you would have to be ready for the flood of requests demanding compensation for people losing their best units. That is a very slippery slope. In my judgment it would not be worth the risk.

7) Lvl cap should definitely be increased and the "whale zone" should be better controlled. Once a player is over lvl 150 or so they just get slammed. Restrict the rival list to 10 above lvl and 10 below lvl to again create a more fair player experience.

8) New spots for "new" players is unnecessary. The new players should have to work their way up.

9) Maybe more tiers for epic boss (ie 151-200 etc...), but more bosses is unnecessary. 50 is plenty.

10) The faction WANTS the weakest player exposed as this is usually a low point target and a decoy. Hiding them would not be a belp but rather a hinderance.

Thanks again for the opportunity to weigh in. I would be glad to beta test or do surveys to help the evolution of the game from a player perspective.

Post Count
    How about at least displaying our units in alphabetical order? Or a choice for us to display them :Alpha, Size A, Size D, or something!!!

Post Count
    Add a skill point reset item.

Post Count
    -We need an organize inventory from highest stats unit to the lowest. Inventory rebust & give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes is good to go.

-stay at Army size 2000 is good enough - no more no less please...

-Black Market is okey so that i can trade some of my event unit to a better useful Flag nation boost unit.

-Increase level cap to 300 is cool

-Epic Boss level stay at it is at 50 - Please no more & no less, TY...

-Please add more map for more Mission Goals...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Promoting a 2nd in command...

I am a faction leader and what woud really help me is being able to promote one of my officers to a higher positition. A position that would allow this person to make all of the same changes to the faction as I am able to. Dropping members and buying fortifications & bonuses.

Banned
    Post Count
    There should be no more def or attk skill influence. Hackers have already hacked skill points and have an unfair advantage anyway. Plus there is NO POSSIBLE WAY def skill points should make up for a deficit of 150k of more between my attk and their def. it's ridiculous when I lose to a player when my attk is 150k or more than their def. there is no way possible that def skill can make up for that kinda gap. My attk skill is at 155 anyway and even if they are around 200 def skill they only have 45 skill more than my attk skil. 45 def skill should not impact a 150k difference. Gree has screwed up too many times by allowing hackers to have such a big influence. It's total BS that def skill can make me lose to a player with 200k less def than my attk. Even if they had 100 skill points more than my 155 on attk, 100 skill points should only make up a gap of max 100k, that's only if each skill point is worth 1k too. Btw gree was a douchbag for recommending using skill points on energy for so long. Complete BS from gree.

Now if you want def and attk skill to account for more YOU MUST allow players to re allocate their skill points at least one time. The only fair thing to do since so many placed them in energy as y'all so recommended.

A black market for unit, they must have been high with that one!!!
    No need to change the number of unit's from 2000.
    Great idea to up max level to 300 ( finally a good idea from gree(d))
    More guild bonuses are needed. How about a boost to cash raids, increase in valor payouts, energy recovery boost, stamina recovery boost,

Banned
    Post Count
    More ranks with faction officers wuld be tops!, ad a second in command as above, senior officers who can add/ reject new recruits can send push notifications, and officers (only officers can declare war)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    -rather than increasing level cap, what about increasing the xp gap between level ?
    we didnt have so many events in the past, and assuming still on ally cap 500, 5 ally per level 4 unit per ally, and no change in xp gap, increasing level would be ongoing topic.

-any hope on cash unit and the infirmary ?
    Last edited by hoho; 09-17-2013 at 12:28 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Sure

-Reduce Max Army Size from 2000 to 1000
    No

-Limited time bonuses that only work for certain events
    No

-Increase Army Size from 2000 to 2500
    Yes

Yes

-Creating a Black Market where players can trade units
    Not a priority

-Increase Level Cap to 300
    No

-Create bonus spots in the Guild that can only be filled by new players
    Sure

-Add more epic boss levels
    Sure

-Add a Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in Guild during World Domination.
    Sure

Post Count
    À no gold usage war once in à while would be nice, see where factions actually stand