Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Syndicate War Un-Extended - Now ends at original 12:00 PM PST

Post Count
    This is the right call! Good job

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thank you.

Post Count
    Thank you for listening, Gree. Interested to see your decision on widening the tiers as well.

Banned
    Post Count
    Maybe make top 40 top 80 top 200 top 300 tiers etc to make it easier on pockets?

Post Count
    Rebooting Android still shows the extra 6 hrs...

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I think that not only is this a good decision, but the basis behind it is extremely positive.

As a few of my friends have been overly aware, I'm a firm believer that Gree have very much improved customer service recently.

We asked for more communication via the forum, and they have delivered.

We asked for better response times on tickets, and they have (to varying degrees, yes) delivered.
    They have come out with new and interesting events (SLTQ) and reintroduced old favourites (PvP - albeit in an odd format).

They are certainly not perfect, and more improvements can be made. But the important thing to note is that they have clearly aimed at making improvements, and have in fact been utilising forum feedback in doing so.

So yes, there is still the continual release of bug-riddled data. There is still an unimpressive (to say the least) response to hackers and cheats. But the quality of service we are getting is improving.

This isn't made as an ad to Gree, for the record. It's made as a plea to those looking to spout off understandable but unhelpful complaints to take a second and provide constructive feedback. If Gree are actually listening (at times), then do you really want your angsty-yell-at-the-sky to be heard, or your true beliefs on what would make the game better in the future?

We all love the platform. We all have ideas on how it could be made better. Let's not waste it.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thanks! I must admit I wouldn't have expected this.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    First!
    You're retarded, aren't you?

Post Count
    Thank god!!!!

GREE Engineering
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    Just a quick piece of feedback - why didn't you just ask?

I know it seems like a wife/girlfriend thing to say...but to think *you* (proverbial, metaphorical) know everything the CC community wants seems a bit, ummmm, not smart.
    The danger in making decisions by commitee or polls is that the people on the forums are only a small fraction of the overall player base - we see a ton more via support tickets than we do on here alone. That's also why we can sometimes seem slow to respond - its rarely possible to please everyone so we have to collect info from all the sources we have and strike the best balance. In this case the initial call was wrong, we've definitely gotten some good feedback, and well be using it to help avoid similar things in the future.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    this kinda sucks for the thousands (tens?) of android users who dont come to the forums. it still shows 8+ hours left to battle on my screen.

Banned
    Post Count

Thumbs up The right decision

Thanks for cleaning up the mess, very happy about it. Next time you think about making such a drastic decision, let me recommend you to make a poll here in the forum, or even make a poll in the game, within an hour you will get a lot of positives or negatives.

Post Count
    Thank you for listening
    Crime City
    Ziva | 862•538•474
    Syndicate: No Wankers

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Easiest way would be to just bump up the rewards a notch for each tier, or just reward all participants a time machine so we can go back and get the ip we missed out on.

Consistent Contributor The Fonz's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
    I think it's great that you've listened, but to change tactics again with less than three hours to go is even more of a pain in the neck than having to readjust our strategy to account for the extension 17 hours ago. I feel that we've totally wasted our gold
    I'm with Ciara on this. After adjusting our strategy to account for the time extension, then regressing to the original time slot with under 2 1/2 hours to go is an absolute PITA, and in order for us to narrow the deficit, it would entail spending heaps of gold, which only a few of our members have or use for this event, which is grossly unfair. All I see are miscalculated moves superceding each other. It's one thing to reverse the decision with 6-8 hours to go (I won't get into the fact that the time extension should have never happened in the first place; that horse has been beaten beyond recognition), but to announce it with under 3 to go?!?!?

All GREE accounts are deactivated as of August 2014