GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Game transfer

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Thumbs down Game transfer

New iPhone comes out on Friday and as of now support will not transfer game to new device... I expect a lot of no shows for France.
    Last edited by junkkicker; 09-15-2013 at 03:13 PM.
    There are two type of MW players... Those who complain about stat inflation and those that complain stats are too low

Typing away in an old Cold War missile silo.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by junkkicker View Post
    New iPhone comes out on Friday and as of now support will not transfer game to new device... I expect a lot of no shows for France.
    That's ridiculous. I'm planning on getting the 5s, guess I'll have to hold on to my old one too until they fix this.
    |Trophy Case|
    Dust, a few rubles, cobwebs, gum wrappers, obsolete units

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    There's no fixing it. The only way is to contact Gree to transfer the game. Once you send in a ticket, it's a waiting game from there.

One way I been told is to use back up and restore. I never see this work myself, but that's one way to do it. I wouldn't roll the dice on it.
    Technoholic
    Infected Boot of Blest

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by v8mustang View Post
    There's no fixing it. The only way is to contact Gree to transfer the game. Once you send in a ticket, it's a waiting game from there.

One way I been told is to use back up and restore. I never see this work myself, but that's one way to do it. I wouldn't roll the dice on it.
    You are incorrect. Gree has temp. suspended any game transfers. Sending a ticket will not get your game transfered. They have asked to be patient as they try to work on something that works.

Post Count
    Update: after some patience and a little persistence, gree was able to transfer my account today w no issues.