The Beater Crew - 2 man top 25 team cheating - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Beater Crew - 2 man top 25 team cheating

Post Count
    What were their stats? Being a low level camper (high stats ofc) gives a significant amount of ip when attacking players of higher levels. If the lvl 38 had uncompetitive stats, then it's pretty convincing to me that they cheated since only one person on that team would actually be able to hit top 50 players successfully. As for the 3-min 100k ip feat, there isn't any proof that actually happened, so I'm a bit skeptical.
    Last edited by The_; 09-15-2013 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Hard to type on an iPhone while mutitasking

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by in-game j View Post
    I can't believe you guys aren't taking this seriously. I'm actually pretty wow-ed.

This was some hardcore IP cheating. Let's say they were top 3 which is doable with the way they were blasting out the IP.
    No, they can beat Fight Club by far. It takes 3 seconds to get a hit in, 1200 hits in an hour, 36 mil points a battle, so two battle, they can beat Fight Club, assuming no glitches.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Post Count
    falo has 900k and Hykes 199k D. i believe
    Proud owner of a Laundromat

Post Count
    Actually.. You wouldn't even need to screenshot their points earned within that 3 mins. If you are able to recall their total points at the end of the battle, you can just take an average of points earned per min to determine whether it is possible to attain their battle points. This method is a lot more accurate and doable.

Banned
    Post Count
    You should all ask MT of the rogues.... He seems to be the expert in this area.

Banned
    Post Count
    I can't believe you guys aren't taking this seriously. I'm actually pretty wow-ed.

This was some hardcore IP cheating. Let's say they were top 3 which is doable with the way they were blasting out the IP.
    I am taking this seriously. Did you read that post? It's from 4 months ago and nothing has changed. I'm pretty sure that account got banned for that post. It's just not new news, and GREE has made it painfully obvious that they aren't going to fix it, and that they ARE going to take the prizes away from the rightful winners and hand them out to the cheaters. This happens every war, and the outcome is always the same. Nothing. We spend money and they steal the prizes we earned. If you're close to the next tier every war then you'll get robbed of your prizes by GREE and the cheaters they refuse to deal with before handing out war prizes, Every War.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute silence View Post
    Agreed. I think there must be a connection. Crazy ip per hit happened with MT last war, and this seems to be happening here. Only these 2 aren't as honourable as MT was.

Maybe MT can shed some light on this?
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    I don't have screen shots of ip amount increasing massively- but I can tell you this. I logged into the game 3 minutes after the start of the battle. They were already at 100k IP.
    If they could score 100k within 3 mins (not including hitting the DL and walls), within an hour they could score at least 2M points. Within 6 hours they could double their current battle points and possibly take a stab at top 10 within a day. Common sense tells me that 100k Ip/3min didn't happen. I would love to see some conclusive evidence though. It is well within the limits for a team with 2 players to get 6.5m points within 3 days, obviously you don't see it every battle, but nonetheless, possible.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Legen...dary View Post
    Final inning, tied game... Nothing new, here. Move along.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post775478

Who are you tell me to move along?

Quote Originally Posted by dribblin todger View Post
    +1 for what Bandit says...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xFalox View Post
    You wanna know the stats ?

First of, there is a reason why i only use 2 member and 0 hideouts, it's the behind the scene algo to calculate everything, you get way more points and easier fights with this setup, as a Top #25 i only fight top 4000-1000 syndicates, Falo beats the DL and scores only points on him, Hykes can choose the one with the best points, i usually get 400-1600 points per hit with this setup.

100.000 / ~1000 = ~100 hits... and i scored only 80.000 in 60min against you guys, not 100.000 in 3.

And if you ask if i'm the guy from the wiki then yes, i post this stuff on the wiki.
    Thanks for clearing things up. In fact, if you had read my subsequent comments, I am only one of the few that were defending you. I believe it was a completely bogus claim (3min/100k IP) without any evidence. Impressive strategy and perseverance! I hope this will warn people not to accuse anyone in the future without sufficient facts.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute silence View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    Agreed. I think there must be a connection. Crazy ip per hit happened with MT last war, and this seems to be happening here. Only these 2 aren't as honourable as MT was.

Maybe MT can shed some light on this?

You know, more and more, I'm beginning to believe that MT's IP glitch wasn't a glitch but rather a hack, and I highly doubt a highly visible player like MT would hack such an item into his own inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    What were their stats? Being a low level camper (high stats ofc) gives a significant amount of ip when attacking players of higher levels. If the lvl 38 had uncompetitive stats, then it's pretty convincing to me that they cheated since only one person on that team would actually be able to hit top 50 players successfully. As for the 3-min 100k ip feat, there isn't any proof that actually happened, so I'm a bit skeptical.
    If they could score 100k within 3 mins (not including hitting the DL and walls), within an hour they could score at least 2M points. Within 6 hours they could double their current battle points and possibly take a stab at top 10 within a day. Common sense tells me that 100k Ip/3min didn't happen. I would love to see some conclusive evidence though. It is well within the limits for a team with 2 players to get 6.5m points within 3 days, obviously you don't see it every battle, but nonetheless, possible.
    Let's suppose someone has a hacked IP bonus, something huge, that allows them to score huge IP per hit. Do you really think they are going to keep hitting nonstop the entire battle? That'd put them in contention with FC in a few battles. Do you know what "critical thinking" is?

Edit: I just noticed I quoted your post-edit post. Previously, The_ suggested for in-game j to take their final battle score and divide it by 60 minutes.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xFalox View Post
    You wanna know the stats ?

First of, there is a reason why i only use 2 member and 0 hideouts, it's the behind the scene algo to calculate everything, you get way more points and easier fights with this setup, as a Top #25 i only fight top 4000-1000 syndicates, Falo beats the DL and scores only points on him, Hykes can choose the one with the best points, i usually get 400-1600 points per hit with this setup.

100.000 / ~1000 = ~100 hits... and i scored only 80.000 in 60min against you guys, not 100.000 in 3.

And if you ask if i'm the guy from the wiki then yes, i post this stuff on the wiki.
    Quoting for posterity. You just claimed you got 1600 IP per hit.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Quoting for posterity. You just claimed you got 1600 IP per hit.
    Just move on, buddy. He defended his case and outlined his strategies, and if he had cheated Gree would have taken his syndicate off ages ago. As for the multiple ad hominem attacks claiming that I don't use "critical thinking" or other people "not knowing what they are talking about". grow up. You don't win an argument with personal attacks, you give plausible deduction with broad humility. All these claims without ANY reasonable evidence against this top 25 team cheating are illogical.
    Last edited by The_; 09-15-2013 at 01:59 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Clearly cheating I can't believe you are defending yourself on this one. Would have cost over 50k gold for each player to reach those point totals under perfect circumstance.

Post Count
    Just move on, buddy. He defended his case and outlined his strategies, and if he had cheated Gree would have taken his syndicate off ages ago. As for the multiple ad hominem attacks claiming that I don't use "critical thinking" or other people "not knowing what they are talking about," grow up. You don't win an argument with personal attacks, you give plausible deduction with broad humility.
    How stupid are you, really? It's impressive, you have to be trolling. I refuse to believe anyone can be that dumb. The message of mine you quoted was the one in which he claimed to score up to 1600 IP/hit. You then resorted to an ad hominem attack to refute my post. How ironic.

if he had cheated Gree would have taken his syndicate off ages ago
    Clearly the words of someone unfamiliar with GREE.