New Buildings?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Buildings?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

New Buildings?

IMO im sick of having the same buildings, i think gree should consider some new money buildings that cost honor. i have over 150k honor saved up because i dont know what to do with them since i dont want to waste them on units because my team is already indestructible and the units i get from finishing all the ltqs are better than any unit i could be 10fold... so lets change it up with some NEW MONEY BUILDINGS!!!

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle View Post
    IMO im sick of having the same buildings, i think gree should consider some new money buildings that cost honor. i have over 150k honor saved up because i dont know what to do with them since i dont want to waste them on units because my team is already indestructible and the units i get from finishing all the ltqs are better than any unit i could be 10fold... so lets change it up with some NEW MONEY BUILDINGS!!!
    They should release the LE buildings like in CC and MW.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I agree with your sentiment for more buildings. An Emperor's Palace that had higher yield, etc. - would be nice.

But, however, I highly doubt your army could not benefit from more Voracious Abominations at 400 attack, 346 defense.
    Do an inventory and count out your top 1500. Might learn a thing or two.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pendentive View Post
    I agree with your sentiment for more buildings. An Emperor's Palace that had higher yield, etc. - would be nice.

But, however, I highly doubt your army could not benefit from more Voracious Abominations at 400 attack, 346 defense.
    Do an inventory and count out your top 1500. Might learn a thing or two.
    i agree,i have no need for more unit buildings as my top 45th best unit does 5000/5000 soo what i was suggesting was more money buildings

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle View Post
    i agree,i have no need for more unit buildings as my top 45th best unit does 5000/5000 soo what i was suggesting was more money buildings
    45th? What about your 450? Or you 1450?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    45th? What about your 450? Or you 1450?
    im too lazy to count that far haha

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    laziness breeds ignorance.

I've counted my top 1500 in both attack and defense. I have Blackrock Battering Rams in both lists. Granted, they are at the bottom...but they're still in there.

So, I'm guessing that you're sitting on 10 Voracious Abominations right now that could be added to your stack.

I've got 44 VA's, so are they still useful to me? Oh yes. Make that 47 - just clicked for 3 more just now.

I think you're bankrolling on fool's gold, my friend. I highly doubt GREE would release an honor building. If they do, kudos to you I guess - you'll be first in line.

Lurker
    Post Count
    It would be great with some new buildings. Any building would be ok, as long as we get something new.

[LoS] Frodo

Visit The League of Shadows at: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...hread&p=676463

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Looks like KA and MW are syncing up: guild events in KA and now faction events in MW. Pvp in MW and it looks like the next event in KA will be pvp. MW has LE money buildings every war cycle and I am sure KA will have them soon. Then it is only a matter of time until people complain about too many buildings.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I just don't see the point...why give us more gold buildings, without first giving us something to spend gold on? Obviously BBR's were a failure, yes there was a siginficant boost in gold and stats, but nowhere near enough to the point that 2-3 months after they were introduced, they were already redundant for a lot of people.

Bearing in mind also that the guild vault increased from 330k to 1,130....and stat inflation has gone crazy....GREE need to address the gold units, buildings (gold and units) in line with inflation. Until they do this, adding more gold buildings into the game is just a waste of time, sure it gives you something else to upgrade, but if you're that bothered then upgrade your manors, I'm sure most people asking for the new gold buildings don't already have level 10 manors.

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by l3lade2 View Post
    I just don't see the point...why give us more gold buildings, without first giving us something to spend gold on? Obviously BBR's were a failure, yes there was a siginficant boost in gold and stats, but nowhere near enough to the point that 2-3 months after they were introduced, they were already redundant for a lot of people.

Bearing in mind also that the guild vault increased from 330k to 1,130....and stat inflation has gone crazy....GREE need to address the gold units, buildings (gold and units) in line with inflation. Until they do this, adding more gold buildings into the game is just a waste of time, sure it gives you something else to upgrade, but if you're that bothered then upgrade your manors, I'm sure most people asking for the new gold buildings don't already have level 10 manors.
    Yeah gree plz let me get level 10 manors before LTB come out :-)

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by marko101 View Post
    Yeah gree plz let me get level 10 manors before LTB come out :-)
    You'll be needing them if the costs are in line with MW. I'm predicting 3M to buy one. Lol.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    I've created a spreadsheet of every unit I had roughly 6 months ago, segregated to class and categorized attack and defense.

I cut the lowest of each, att/def that went below 1500 units... At the time, I was shocked at what was still being used.

Things have changed and I can't buy gold units anymore of alive, however, the honor units still afford a stat boost.

I've since let the spreadsheet fall away, but its easy enough to see if a unit is used in your 1500 inventory or not.

Log your stats to the number, but one unit, close out and return. Log stats and note any changes. If there's a change, you an use that unit, if not change.... No good for you. Simple.
    "Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
    Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    Sun Tzu The Art of War

Consistent Contributor Klassenr@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Post Count
    With the high price of guild upgrades any building that can increase IPH and reduce that time is a welcome addition. Some people have maxed out their upgrades at this stage.

KA - Pauxly & Gimin

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    @ Klassenr

Sarcasm: I hear some guilds have maxed upgrades, bonuses, everything out basically; so why do we need them?

Honestly, I stepped into whale territory and most of my upgrades are now beyond my max-vault. It would be nice to have other income and time the buildings so I can move forward with manors, etc.
    I am editing my resume and adding Beta Tester.