LOL Gree...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: LOL Gree...

Articulate Author Exxtraterrestrial's Avatar
    Post Count

LOL Gree...

Dude seriously? I burned 200 gold and all I got were 4 old battleships, 4x100,000 cash, 2 concrete, and another 750,00 cash.
    Gree, are you serious? People burn so much gold on worthless units! WTF!
    Maybe there should be an option for 25 gold or something that has a 100% chance of a token.
    I QUIT, GREE, I DON'T LIKE YOUR GAMES ANYMORE. I BLOODY GIVE UP ON YOU!!!!
    OH AND BY THE WAY MW SUX

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Well, gree is asking for suggestions in another thread so why don't you post it there? You're not talking about chance anymore but an actual purchase, so say a 750 air unit costs 1000 gold. If your stats including the bonus increase your stats by 30-50,000 then how much should each tolken cost? If everyone averages 7 without gold, and people out to purchase the last three, how would you price that? One vault? Three vaults per tolken?

Consistent Contributor MojoJojo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DFI View Post
    Well, gree is asking for suggestions in another thread so why don't you post it there? You're not talking about chance anymore but an actual purchase, so say a 750 air unit costs 1000 gold. If your stats including the bonus increase your stats by 30-50,000 then how much should each tolken cost? If everyone averages 7 without gold, and people out to purchase the last three, how would you price that? One vault? Three vaults per tolken?
    I wouldn't mind if they said that from the beginning, but this is ridiculous. 50 gold resets and openings and just a bunch of crap that I dont need.
    7t attack 13t defense
    2.6 bil IPH
    All land purchased. Final plot of land 1.6bil.

All around pacifist playing style.

For I shall rule the world!!! Muahahahaha

Articulate Author Exxtraterrestrial's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yeah it's really horrible gree we waste gold on worthless stuff that we can earn easy 😓
    I QUIT, GREE, I DON'T LIKE YOUR GAMES ANYMORE. I BLOODY GIVE UP ON YOU!!!!
    OH AND BY THE WAY MW SUX

Banned
    Post Count
    I can't believe people waste gold on this game....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Exxtraterrestrial View Post
    Maybe there should be an option for 25 gold or something that has a 100% chance of a token.
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoJojo View Post
    I wouldn't mind if they said that from the beginning, but this is ridiculous. 50 gold resets and openings and just a bunch of crap that I dont need.
    #1 - it's a five day event. You are choosing to waste your gold because you're too impatient to wait 1 hour between hits. Don't feel sorry for you one bit.
    #2 - its a gambling event. You've played it before. Quit your crying because you've hit a bad streak. I'm sure you wouldn't be complaining about the event if you got lucky and hit the token 10/15 chances. I'm guessing you also cry/complain if you don't hit the jackpot on a scratch off ticket in real life.
    #3 - 50 gold to guarantee a token? is this a joke? how retarded would that be. How about Gree just offers up the units for 1,500 gold and eliminates the events all together? or a fast forward button for LTQ's that takes through every mission? or a one time attack for 300K WD point during a battle so you don't have to hit buttons anymore? Get over it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lol killachunk, i can see him now, bringing 100 scratch tickets back to the convenience store cuz he just spent all that money just to win 4 dollars! There are legitimate things to complain about with this game, why litter the forum with this garbage

Articulate Author camper killer's Avatar
    Post Count
    I can tell your all new here. This issue was known since Feb 2012. Remember gold guarantees an open ONLY. everything else is governed by the % chance to obtain an item. People have spend 7500 gold and never got then 10th part.
    Just a little ole friend with a hockey mask and my lucky machete!

Post Count
    There's really no helping this lot, CK. Your wisdom falls on deaf ears.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by camper killer View Post
    I can tell your all new here. This issue was known since Feb 2012. Remember gold guarantees an open ONLY. everything else is governed by the % chance to obtain an item. People have spend 7500 gold and never got then 10th part.
    The first box event wasn't until March 2012, but you were close enough.