Page 1 of 2 12 Last

[Danger] The Ice Lich - September 11th - September 18th

Attention Knights!

The Dark Prince has just unleashed a new boss that's approaching your castle walls fast! Defeat The Ice Lich to collect keys, items, gems, and a Limited Edition armor set! The Ice Lich will be here for a limited time only, so act now!

Find and deal bonus damage using the nemesis armor set and compete in the Damage Leaderboards for a chance to win even more rewards.

Wish I had another good fire.

hmmm interesting, this one will be BB, LF + and HH+ or if i can lvl it a litle flamehunter
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

It looks awesome at least

Not sure where the Ice part comes in. Looks like plain spirit to me.

Boss stats are back to normal for the star of a new event.

This mono attack seems quite good, i wonder if gree is really trying to cope with the fact that monos can get a single boost from guilds, or, status are just getting higher slightly with every nee boss.

What is the armor given in the level 10 reward?
    Dragon Realms Code: 205-371-641

Knights and Dragons code: WBB-VFW-FVY
    Level 100 - 2013/09/24
    Maxed L70: SG+, AotB+
    Maxed L99: Beastmaster Battlegear, Shoushard
    In the queue: Blazeborn, Armor of the Devoted

^_^ getting this n use to combine with leviathan and try to get for moontide... wondering will it have higher chance...
    IGN: 7unz
    Level: 310
    Start playing : july 2013. (Android Player)
    Retired - Dec 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Edwinz View Post
    ^_^ getting this n use to combine with leviathan and try to get for moontide... wondering will it have higher chance...
    Probably zero right now, since it kind of seems they blocked recent Epics and Legendaries being fused for...
    cloudking + troll no posslibe result, ruby + featherblade no possible result...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

I think the designers have been playing Skylanders recently

Hex_Series_2.jpg

Or adventure time. Like the lich, by the way. Is a good counter versus all earth armors(and they are a lot)
    Going to max the plus one and save the non plus for when epics will be fuseable again.

I'm angry. First was a kraken, then a bird, now a dead body, then a lizard, then a bear.

It's called Beast brawl. Some undead chick throwing out ice is not a beast. An undead spirit wolf that gave a fur coat raiment would have made total sense. Boo Gree

Lightbulb Borderlands

I just realized that the new nemesis armor has the borderlands logo on his head!!!!!
    It's because she has a "V" on her belt and he's the opposite of her so he has an upside down "V" but it's still the borderlands logo!
    Last edited by Saracen; 09-12-2013 at 07:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gnolaum View Post
    What is the armor given in the level 10 reward?
    That's the Living Flame armor. Rare (1-star) Fire/Spirit.

Angry Update issue

I have tried shutting down the app and my iPad and I can't get this new update to finish I have too much Tim and money vested in this game I have almost all the special armour and now can't play because the app won't finish the update. It's not a network issue because I was able to make it work on the iPhone the same way I've been trying with my iPad without success. Please help