Wanna know the secret about 20% discount at WD? Read. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanna know the secret about 20% discount at WD? Read.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Greetings folks,

Let's try to keep this constructive and provide GREAT feedback on things. Let's not turn this into a company bash session please.

Also please keep the rumor stuff off the boards:

"3. You here about some employees giving out some bonuses (gold, units, pts) to their fellow faction members (this is a highly competitive game...Show some respect to factions and players who try hard to step up in ranks and inderectly pay for your salaries!);"

I can assure you that this is simply not true and is never allowed. Period.

Thanks!
    Hmm, this is not the complete picture sir.
    Unlike many think, we do not touch the world, we hover it.
    If you understand this, you love physics.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DanL View Post
    I assume more people know this than I think, but I want to bring it to the light. During non-WD events to refill your health gauge costs 20 gold/medpak. During War it's 25 gold/medpak. That is a 25% increase in gold required (sorry I know you can do the math, but just stating) compared to a discount of 20%. So technically Gree is making 5% more profit for their "discount" program during WD. I don't know about you, but that's just some b.u.l.l.s.h.i.t.

I know I'll catch flak from people stating, "Who cares" but honestly ou should. You're getting jacked, my friends. Another reason to stop feeding the Gree in Greed. ^.^
    This game is pissing me off.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnusDux View Post
    You thieving genius! Yup, then those who have like $40M iph could keep tapping effortless, but... Never gonna happen as how tha heck greed making moneys then eh? ^_*
    Lol No i'm suggesting that you would still have to pay for a medpack...but rather you would have to pay gold for a medpack and then cash for an actual attack (just as when you beat up the boss)

So your first 10 Successful attacks only cost 25k per hit.
    Then you next 10 Successful attacks cost 100k per hit.
    Then your next 10 successful attacks cost 250k per hit.
    Then your next 10 would be 500k
    Then your next 10 would be 750k
    At this point you have reached 50 attacks (some do that in a matter of min...others take longer)

Next 25 Would cost you 1 million per attack.
    Next 25 would cost you 1.5 million per attack.
    Next 25 would cost you 2 million per attack
    Next 25 would cost you 2.5 million per attack

At this point you have made 250 successful attack but are probably starting to look for more funds. Perhaps you start going on a raiding party....looking for cash. Or your lazy and PURCHASE a vault of cash to keep it flowing.

Maybe it maxes out a some point? Maybe it keeps going up? I'm just throwing a new idea out there

*Wall hits and Command Center hits would be free but would still take away from your health.
    VFF Legends

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yes GREE is greedy as they should be. It's a business and they are here to make money while giving you entertainment. Yes they want to seperate you from every dollar that they can. Show up where I work and I will do the same.

Nothing says you have to buy gold. You can be a free player and still have fun. Does customer service suck sometimes, yes it does but think of how many play....its in the millions in sure. Thats a lot to deal with and can take some time.

I used to hate Gree but then I thought about it. How would I approach things if the money went in my pocket.
    War Warblers 796 461 006

Health Regen Time: 26%
    Ground Attack: 10%
    Air Attack: 5%
    Infantry Attack: 10%
    Infantry Defense:30%
    Ground Defense: 30%
    Air Defense: 20%
    Sea Defense: 15%
    Building Defense: 30%
    Building Output: 15%
    46 spots total