Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

I am interested in making a change from my current guild, leadership is practically non existent. Am a team player and have contributed to the guild but think it is time to make a change. I quickly became a High Commander and was recently promoted to Guild Champion but I'd rather be in a stronger guild ant give up the titles for now. My game name is Troy, my ID is XBB-FQC-ZRQ. I am a daily player, currently at level 132. My armor includes Blazeborne Vanguard (epic) maxed out, Armor of Notus+, Flame Summoner's Shroud+, Jackalope's Chaingarb, all are maxed out. I realize that your initial post was in May but I was impressed by what you had to say and hope there might be room in one of your guilds for me.
    Thanks

Some spots opening..

Guild: Centurions, Centurion Academy, Konoha

As our sub guilds opened up slots for players, we are looking for more players to join our this family.
    Confirm you wont feel lonely here!
    For interested applicants, please add LINE id to;
    thejustice711
    or
    centgianna

(can include your photo too for resume... )
    Briefly tell us your maxed armors, castle setup, age, gender, country you from, hobbies, married or single, have boyfriend/girlfriend anot, any pets at home, occupation, any alt accounts, any kids?.. etc etc....
    We will then access you through an interview process to see if you are eligible to join our this big family.

please take note that only level 100+ players need to apply.
    Successful candidates will be notify via LINE chat.

(We are rank #2 and #9 in first guild wars, and rank #4 and #5 in blitz fusion war)

In game: Miyabi
    Guild: Konoha

I would like to apply to centurions academy or konoha

Hello my name is Daedric lord
    I have been a big fan if the centurion family and have been longing to become a member if this prestigious group.
    I play this game everyday and can't get enough.
    I'm currently level 75 and constantly gain levels ( I only have been playing 2 months)
    I have many level 35 armors and plan on bringing them up to 45.
    My armor is boilerplate, my team all 35 leveled armor: jackalope, pyromancer,flame summoner, flowstone +, and ancient dragon euros and boreas. Working on notus, leviathan and feather battle gear. My castle has 3 smiths and the rest lvl 2 trailing fields.

Ps I'm new to line messenger and not sure what I'm doing exactly, lol

Guild application

Hey guys! Id like to be apart of centurions! Im 127 and a daily player XBB-GPQ-HYM

Guild Centurions

Some spots opening..

Guild: Centurions, Centurion Academy, Konoha

As our sub guilds opened up slots for players, we are looking for more players to join our this family.
    Confirm you wont feel lonely here!
    For interested applicants, please add LINE chat app id to;

centdex
    or
    thejustice711

(can include your photo too for resume... )
    Briefly tell us your maxed armors, castle setup, age, gender, country you from, hobbies, married or single, have boyfriend/girlfriend anot, any pets at home, occupation, any alt accounts, any kids?.. etc etc....
    We will then access you through an interview process to see if you are eligible to join our this big family.

please take note that only level 100+ players need to apply.
    Successful candidates will be notify via LINE chat.
    Last edited by Miyabi; 09-06-2013 at 09:39 AM.

In game: Miyabi

Asking to join

IGN: Knights & Dragons
    Guild: Centurions
    Level: 135
    Knight Name: Bruce Willis
    I am a very active player with only training fields. In my last guild i was Guild Champion, and we ranked 74th. Im not asking for any positions. I just want to be in a stronger guild. I have already sent an invite to the guild and am applying through line messenger as noted in guild requirements. I would be a valuable asset to the guild. Please accept me in, or message me back.

Applying for postion in thejustice711

Thejustice711
    IGN: Knights & Dragons
    Guild: Centurions
    Level: 135.
    Knight Name: Bruce Willis
    I am a very active player with only training fields. In my last guild i was Guild Champion, and we ranked 74th. Im not asking for any positions. I just want to be in a stronger guild. I have already sent an invite to the guild and am applying through line messenger as noted in guild requirements. I would be a valuable asset to the guild. Please accept me in, or message me back.
    Main Armors: Combustion, lvl70
    Gaurdians Battlegear, lvl70
    Armor of Boreas+, lvl70
    many other high leveled armors as well
    not sure how to add pictues?

Still looking for players level above 90. Pls look for us via Line. ID centdex or thejustice711

iGn: Justice
    Line ID: thejustice711

Hi Bruce Wills, I haven't seen you on line. What is your ID?

iGn: Justice
    Line ID: thejustice711

Open for recruiting top players again. Very limited spots. Please see post on top of this page for contact details.
    IGN: Dragon
    Friend Code: XBB-MQV-GFX
    LEVEL:100+
    Guild: CENTURIONS
    PM me if you want to add me as a friend. My list is pretty full and I have to go through hundreds of requests.

Oh come on! Match up is unfair! of all guilds out there we meet you at this point of GW... How unfortunate on our part

Sorry for not giving a good fight, we will just keep our energy and gems for the next battle to maintain on the top 20. Sorry, we hope that you understand. -3 Stars and a Sun.

Quote Originally Posted by rockmambA View Post
    Sorry for not giving a good fight, we will just keep our energy and gems for the next battle to maintain on the top 20. Sorry, we hope that you understand. -3 Stars and a Sun.
    No worries, good game anyway.

In Game : Luthienwind
    Code : XBB PZG DBV

Joining up with centurions!

Xbd-hbm-ycz
    Last edited by andypvo; 09-19-2013 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Editing

Smile troy - get line and follow add Thejustice711

Hey Troy

Stud75 here - i was in ur last guild.
    download the "LINE" app on ios - and pm Thejustice711 :-)

Quote Originally Posted by JMFL View Post
    I am interested in making a change from my current guild, leadership is practically non existent. Am a team player and have contributed to the guild but think it is time to make a change. I quickly became a High Commander and was recently promoted to Guild Champion but I'd rather be in a stronger guild ant give up the titles for now. My game name is Troy, my ID is XBB-FQC-ZRQ. I am a daily player, currently at level 132. My armor includes Blazeborne Vanguard (epic) maxed out, Armor of Notus+, Flame Summoner's Shroud+, Jackalope's Chaingarb, all are maxed out. I realize that your initial post was in May but I was impressed by what you had to say and hope there might be room in one of your guilds for me.
    Thanks