Page 18 of 24 First ... 81617181920 ... Last
    Well then... I'm going to go ahead and assume those are from fusions?
    Knights & Dragons [Android]
    In Game: Majestic Viktor (lvl 145), Black Medalist
    Guild: Majestic, lvl 70

Quote Originally Posted by Vejr View Post
    Amazing info and well lets face it I got lost in it. How do I make my smith to do + version of an armor?
    My Seafoam changed to make + ,but not Wing Warrior that is still just white leathers and no +
    An armor plus version is unlocked after you level the original one enough. Is around level 5-10 for the level 30 armors, 15 for the 50, 20 for the 3 star 70's and 35 for the four star boss armors. Remember that the one you levelled first will remain non plus, and you need to craft another one.
    About the cloudrange, gree screwed up some rewards. Lots of peoples received double or triples rewards, and other none. Read some forum threads about wars. Actually, no one ever created one by fusion.
    Last edited by Sakino; 09-09-2013 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakurou View Post
    Well, then i only have three possible explanations for this picture:

1. Gree messed up the gw rewards.
    2. I came across a hacker.
    3. You are mistaken.
    My guess would be 1 or 2. I think someone previously mentioned Gree messing up and giving someone 2 of them, so 3 also seems to be a possibility and we all know how bad Gree's servers are at checking the data the clients send them... -_-

Assuming Gree wants to give the same Guild Wars rewards to Android as to iOS, then it's reasonable to think they won't unlock Cloudrange for chest and fusion until after first Android Guild Wars.
    Last edited by Marco_; 09-09-2013 at 09:45 AM.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Gentleman got another for ya can you msg friend in the game? I do not see the option anywhere.
    And instead of starting new post I just edit this one -
    What lvl should the + tier2 mono armors be to try fuse for the dual element armor?
    Last edited by Vejr; 09-09-2013 at 08:06 PM.
    Vejr - owl knows best ... at least 0.08% of the time (all 50 states)

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    My guess would be 1 or 2. I think someone previously mentioned Gree messing up and giving someone 2 of them, so 3 also seems to be a possibility and we all know how bad Gree's servers are at checking the data the clients send them... -_-

Assuming Gree wants to give the same Guild Wars rewards to Android as to iOS, then it's reasonable to think they won't unlock Cloudrange for chest and fusion until after first Android Guild Wars.
    If thats the case, I hope Gree will give me 3 epic armors. Fingers crossed! That being said, they might give different rewards ro change it upbetween devices.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakurou View Post
    Well, then i only have three possible explanations for this picture:

1. Gree messed up the gw rewards.
    2. I came across a hacker.
    3. You are mistaken.
    Gree messes up guild war rewards and gave certain players multiple Cloudrange platemails. They are still unfusable as of now.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

What lvl should the + tier2 mono armors be to try fuse for the dual element armor?
    I don't really understand what you mean.
    - fusing boss armors, level having any effect other than resulting armor being average level of source armors hasn't been proven at all
    - fusing for 50EP armors you prefer it to be as cheap as possible, so level 1 commons is best
    - fusing for big four probably shouldn't be done since you won't really have the resources to level them before you can craft non-plus and plus of them, but if you do then leveling 1 common/uncommon to 15 and the other to 14 should probably give you a big four at level 14 at about 130EP discount and easy 1 levelup to 15 for plus unlock.
    I can't think of any other worthwile fusions you might be referring to.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

hi im newbie on the forum, need some help about guild matter, can anyone pm me?

Yea that's what I meant what lvl should I get the - Stonescale+, Seafoam+, DragonFlame+ and Wing Warriors+ to try make the big 4 out of them ,got them to 10 so far starting on Mistic ( I'm lvl 20 just got past the vind guys and on to the spirit crew) so by end of day I should have Mistic+ to 10 also.
    Is that good enough to make Atlantean Avenger ,Crius Armor ,Hydra Hunters ,Living Flame Armor ?
    Last edited by Vejr; 09-10-2013 at 07:25 AM.

Yea that's what I meant what lvl should I get the - Stonescale+, Seafoam+, DragonFlame+ and Wing Warriors+ to try make the big 4 out of them ,got them to 10 so far starting on Mistic ( I'm lvl 20 just got past the vind guys and on to the spirit crew) so by end of day I should have Mistic+ to 10 also.
    Is that good enough to make Atlantean Avenger ,Crius Armor ,Hydra Hunters ,Living Flame Armor ?
    Fusion is always a gamble. You will get junk more often than what you are aiming for in most cases. I fused 3 of the big 4 before I could craft them. Two of those, I got first try. The third took two tries. By the time I had done all that, I could already craft the 4th so I didn't bother with attempting to fuse for it.

Try to only use fusion stones when you really need them. Fusion stones are very helpful for leveling high level/end game armors and there is no good way to farm them. If you are interested in the quests, it will ask you to fuse specific armors at certain points. These may lead you into fusing for some of the big 4. You might wait for that if you don't want to have to "waste" a fusion stone on an armor you already have by doing this early. I can say I didn't regret fusing some of the big 4 early to unlock the plus by the time I got to that zone, but I might have just been lucky.

The rarity of the armor can affect the outcome of a fusion. For instance, it seems that if both of the consumed armors are 4*, the worst result will be a 3*. The actual level of the armor, however, e.g. 1/50 or 50/50 only affects the level of the outcome armor. The level of the resulting armor will be the average of the 2 armors consumed. To save yourself some gold, time and farming, I would get the two armors to an average level of 14.

For instance, if you wanted to fuse for Living Flame, then get a level 14 Dragonflame and a level 14 Mystic. When you fuse those, there is a chance you will get junk. However, there is a chance you will get Living Flame. Since both fuel armors were 14, the Living Flame (or junk) will be 14. That means you only have to level it one more level to unlock the plus version. Then, when you are able to craft your first one, it will be the plus.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

Awesome TY that's what I was thinking but as you say fusion stones are not exactly easy to get ,gold I don't care too much about as with farming for shards I check my fountains every 5 min.(first training field is already in maikings ,did not realize it takes 8 fricking hours

Hey guys, another question for you. First of all, I've heard from the forums here that epic armors (even if they aren't +, if that's possible) are still much better than legendaries. Should I be putting all my efforts towards fusing epics now? I have the big 4 maxed and bigger 4 at level 50, and I'm looking for the next step. I think fusing epics sounds pretty fun too.

If I should be fusing epics, where can I find a chart on which combos create epics? And are certain epics better than others?
    Name: ChronoX | Level: 100+ | FC: WBB-FQR-ZXZ

Quote Originally Posted by theeggman85 View Post
    Hey guys, another question for you. First of all, I've heard from the forums here that epic armors (even if they aren't +, if that's possible) are still much better than legendaries. Should I be putting all my efforts towards fusing epics now? I have the big 4 maxed and bigger 4 at level 50, and I'm looking for the next step. I think fusing epics sounds pretty fun too.

If I should be fusing epics, where can I find a chart on which combos create epics? And are certain epics better than others?
    Fusing is gambling. The game now is working on epic boss+ armors. As those get older and new armors become better, fusing away armors you can't use anymore in the hopes of armors like Techtonic, Moontide, etc, is a side game.

Having said that, if you like to spend money on the game, fusing can be a more main-line game. Just realize, you are likely to have to do a LOT of fusions to really get good armors from that, especially with any frequency.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

2x chanse to win epic and legendry ?!

Hello,I have question about the 2x chance to win legendry and epic ,I did open 22 chest (11chest twice ) and I only get 2 star armors some of the armors maybe 3 or 4 are + ,only 2 armor with 3 star and one 4 star spirit armor( very weak) ...
    is that fair ?
    maybe I'm not good in math but I think there is 2x chance to win epic and legendry but there is Also 95x chance to win 2 star ,no more buying gems, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah 101 View Post
    Hello,I have question about the 2x chance to win legendry and epic ,I did open 22 chest (11chest twice ) and I only get 2 star armors some of the armors maybe 3 or 4 are + ,only 2 armor with 3 star and one 4 star spirit armor( very weak) ...
    is that fair ?
    maybe I'm not good in math but I think there is 2x chance to win epic and legendry but there is Also 95x chance to win 2 star ,no more buying gems, sorry
    Those are above average results _)