Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Dear GREE...

Dear GREE...

Could you please tell me if my account is fixable or not?

To explain shortly:

When I started playing I was receiving error code 15, so I decided to re-install when I was level 18 and then I was back to the tutorial. I played until I was level 83 and then I decided to re-install, because of error code 417 an 15. Error code 15 had evolved from being able to click it away to instantly loading to make a ticket, back to the error , back to the ticket... and since I already did and didn't want to make another one, my only option was to restart my galaxy tablet every time the error occurred.
    All this time my knight was showing off as level 18 to others, while it really was level 83 and I was playing a level 83 knight, but after re-installing I became 100% level 18...

I first made a ticket about it on the 11th of August explaining my issue when my knight was level 78 and showing off as 18. The last time I made a ticket about it was the 24th of August when I was able to include screen shots about the issue how I used to be level 83 and now am 100% level 18 and I still have no reply yet. I had re-installed my game on the 20th and replied to the ticket and after 4 days of no reply I decided to make a new one with screen shots.

So, please GREE could you tell me if it is fixable or not?

Screenshot_2013-08-19-20-19-38 - Copy.jpgScreenshot_2013-08-19-20-30-34 - Copy.jpg

Here is my knight as a level 18 character as you would see it and as level 83 character as I saw it.

Gree support is not one of the best ones. Time ago i sent a ticket about account transferring and they simply sent me two auto responses and invited me to rate the support! No issue resolved. Since now, i'm switching devices simply by swapping their mac addres for ios, dont know if it work for android. Dont know android too much.

When I sent my first ticket regarding this issue, they answered with this after two days:

Hi,

I've gone ahead and granted the gems to you with a little extra for the trouble. Sorry about the trouble and thanks for getting to us!

It actually seemed to me as if it were supposed to be a reply to someone who bought gems and didn't receive them at first... I didn't notice a difference in my gems amount. Then they invited me to rate the support too and I remember being quite positive about it, but writing that my issue wasn't really fixed.

I only have this device to play K&D on, but maybe you should try opening another ticket about account transferring, that's something they should be able to fix.

Gree SUCK!

Never again will I get my friends to download their games....F*** them!
    Knights And Dragons:
    Name: Woggy
    Code: XBB-MMY-XVF
    Guild: Bad Touch
    Level: 100+ Daily Player

So your issue hasn't been fixed yet Woggy with the two accounts?

No sir....gave them the info they asked for...

They took ages to reply (so clearly I was playing while i wait, which then makes the info not add up)

They are retarded....both my friend ID's alone should just be enough....RIDICULOUS!
    Knights And Dragons:
    Name: Woggy
    Code: XBB-MMY-XVF
    Guild: Bad Touch
    Level: 100+ Daily Player

Maybe they just need to make sure that your friend's ID is really your friends and not of someone else I guess. So, the info is incorrect if you continue to play while waiting?

I haven't been playing since the 20th, I want to play with my level 83 knight not the level 18 one. The only thing I do is open it at least once a day to see if level 83 is back.

First off, believe it or not this is the only issue Ive had with Gree Customer Support (Ive been lucky)

Gree wants your PlayerID, Name of main Knights and how many gems you have in order to transfer. I had to wait a week because I got two auto replies saying i needed to re-email them my gem # cause they didnt match? Just the gems? I got so fed up I stopped playing for three days after the second auto email reply and next thing you know I had my transfer. It took a week and to make a long story short---It doesn't make sense that your gem #'s have to be exactly matching at the time for them to transfer? Main Knights Name and ID should be enough.

if it makes you feel better, it took gree 3 weeks to fix my account, they claim to have at least. I can not check if they did since i had got a new phone before the fixed it, and now i've been waiting an additional week to get a transfer to new phone, and still waiting on a reply. So i haven't played my android all month.

Service is complete trash, feels like they only have either 1 customer service rep for K&D, or just a small handful of reps to handle all their games.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalamala View Post
    It doesn't make sense that your gem #'s have to be exactly matching at the time for them to transfer? Main Knights Name and ID should be enough.
    Of course not. ID/friend code you usually spread/announce rather widely, main knight's name everybody can see in game, so number of gems is the only item out of the 3 they can be reasonably sure only you know. (you'd need to have posted screenshots of both accounts for someone else to know those numbers...)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Sorry, but I have had issues with customer service in the past as well.

I gave them those numbers in my screen shots, I took a screen shot of my castle from the level 83 one two days before I re-installed (those numbers won't be precise then) and the 18 one when I opened my game again. The only thing that will be different on the 18 one is the amount of gold, since I did the effort to collect my buildings a few times.

I didn't post these screen shots, with the restrictions on attaching images on this forum that's practically impossible too and I didn't post them on any other forum either.

The issue with me remains that it is one and the same user id and device, something just went wrong and I would really like them to delete the existence of the level 18 one and give me the level 83 one back. One thing is for sure, I definitely won't be able to get the Leviathan armor.

I know this thread died, but I'm just posting this in case anyone ever experiences the same and finds this thread.

If you re-installed your game and you're back to level 1, if you want to remain level 1 delete all your cache in your device or if you want your other one back re-install again. Because even after months if you re-install, the other one might pop up again and you lose all your progress in those months.

I first contacted GREE on the 11th of august, I got a reply as if it was meant for someone who bought gems and didn't receive them at first, no solution and no extra gems.
    I contacted GREE again on the 24th of august and on the 28th I received this:

D, Aug 28 15:03 (PDT):

Hi,

Looking into it, I'll update you as soon as the team provides me with one.

That made me hopeful, but today they asked me to rate the support I received.
    After almost a month, no solution, I'm disappointed.

Goodbye Knights&Dragons.

can I know what device are you using ?

edit: i think i might be able to help, had the same situation before using S2