What guilds are already done? - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: What guilds are already done?

Banned
    Post Count
    If it is to be easier then it needs to be with reduced prizes and should not go by ranking but rather be a choice.

Ie

At the start the guild chooses which LTQ they want to do and once selected that is the only one they can do.

1/ 50% more hp prize is a 80k unit with 40%
    2/ Normal hp prize is a 60k unit with 30%
    3/ 75% hp prize is a 40k unit with 20%
    4/ 50% hp prize is a 25k unit with 10%
    5/ 25% hp prize is a 10k unit with 5%

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by procsyzarc View Post
    If it is to be easier then it needs to be with reduced prizes and should not go by ranking but rather be a choice.

Ie

At the start the guild chooses which LTQ they want to do and once selected that is the only one they can do.

1/ 50% more hp prize is a 80k unit with 40%
    2/ Normal hp prize is a 60k unit with 30%
    3/ 75% hp prize is a 40k unit with 20%
    4/ 50% hp prize is a 25k unit with 10%
    5/ 25% hp prize is a 10k unit with 5%
    I think this could be a good option.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Johan - View Post
    GREE,

How do you think about this?

"I think for the TOP75 and lower guilds, without some tricks/ alliances and a lot of gems finishing ( 29/29) 30/30 is impossible to complete.
    Many players have stats below 1 mill., so their force attack is 4.mill or (much) lower.
    I cannot even think about the players with stats of 500K or lower, for them it is like trowing some sand to a brick wall!

As this are guild quests, there should be a difference in difficulty depending on the ranking that guilds are in the overal guild war lists. Obvious, players with stats of 4 mill. and higher can easily kill these bosses, while the majority of KA players never can do this.
    I think therefore that this is a wrong set-up of this guild boss event.

Designing these boss events difficulty grade according to the war rankings is the only fair solution IMHO."

Spending (some) gems to complete a quest is ok, but it should be in the same level for all the guilds...
    ( and yes, I have the gatekeeper already)

Just my two cents
    I get what you're saying, but in truth you gotta be prepared to pay the price somewhere down the line if you want the goodies. The first LTQ I completed cost something like four mountains of gems to do, but I've never looked back since. Subsequent quests have been far less costly.

Bite that bullet!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think it is fair. All the higher ranked guilds have completed the quest ( assumption of course ) thus the impact in terms of being stronger is moot. However, if a lower ranked guild completes, the can mop up their rivals. At some point you have to gem if you want to get ahead
    Last edited by Cxxxmm; 09-02-2013 at 04:45 AM.

Post Count
    As I see it the current format is about 90% past history and 10% current effort where as wars, all individual LTQs and linked guild quests is 90% current effort and 10% past history. Even the normal boss events tries balance this a bit by dividing players into brackets.
    The proposal doesn't change that fundamental difference - its basically the same as stopping on 10/30, 15/30, 20/30, 25/30, 30/30 (just redistribute prizes on each lvl to get the proposed effect). The proposal also disregard that apart from top guilds every other guild would have to make such choice before knowing the requirement for the completing the quest.

If you want to seek some sort of balance in this and future events, there should be a balance between gem-spending and the award you get. I see no justification for guild A to spend twice the gems for half the reward compared to guild B if participation is the same (disregarding modifiers that of course allready favours high stats). Guilds can and should work on unlocking bonuses,filling the ranks and coordinating efforts. Each member has the option to advance in levels gaining strength etc., completing LTQs for better weapons and armor but noone can make up for years not winning top prizes.

my five cents

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Current raid boss is okay no need for change. If top guilds finish quick is fair after so much investment they put into it.
    My 50 cents.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Guild sir SMP just done

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It might be quite feasible for top guilds, but people do forget that the top guilds that finish the even in some hours probably did throw once more some blinking gems in the event .

With good organization Top100 guilds should be able to finish imho.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Add the Mystic Kingdom to the list

Finished this morning, took about 5 minutes to take down the big boss with a great group of dedicated people. Thanks to a couple of mercs who joined also, gave us that extra insurance we needed.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Strength & Honor just finnished

Lurker
    Post Count
    Dragon Raiders of Pern are just about to finish off level 30.