Thug life mission end....... - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thug life mission end.......

Banned
    Post Count
    My money is on either 131 (presumably when HCHM has to end) or 200. Due to Thug lifes moving along sequentially I would also put money on them leading straight on to either championship rounds or winning streaks. That way keeping PVP alive for months on end.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have stacked up over 15k respect now from these missions without any clue on what to spend it on, i win 99% of my fights at this lvl (84) and i feel no rush in investing it, i have over 200 YRB so im thinking of changing it up to something else but im not really sure.. do you guys have some advice? Keep going for 400 YRB? Save it?

Cheers

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bjornrey View Post
    I have stacked up over 15k respect now from these missions without any clue on what to spend it on, i win 99% of my fights at this lvl (84) and i feel no rush in investing it, i have over 200 YRB so im thinking of changing it up to something else but im not really sure.. do you guys have some advice? Keep going for 400 YRB? Save it?

Cheers
    I have over 200 YRB as well, and I think I am starting to regret it. Not sure how I feel as of yet about it, because I haven't crunched the numbers. Seen so many respect guides, with so many paths to take, I need to stick to one!
    Crime City: 481-667-114 Level: 120 Stats Updated: 1/10/12
    Modern War: 725-841-085 Level: 14 Stats Updated: 12/6/11

Consistent Contributor nycpizzalover's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bjornrey View Post

Cheers
    If you are winning 99% of fights, then I would save it. As you get to the higher levels where you will not win 99% of the fights (I can guarantee it since you will be meeting me LOL), you will need more RPG, Exleros and Chain Whips to be able to compete against the HL players. I wish I had saved the RP instead of getting all of the boots and Yamahas which are now useless and have been replaced by all of the other equipment that I had to get anyway. <Sigh, hindsight LMAO>

Banned
    Post Count
    What are YRB's and is it a bad idea to invest the RPs in Night Vision Goggles in the grand scheme of things?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Holicaholic View Post
    What are YRB's and is it a bad idea to invest the RPs in Night Vision Goggles in the grand scheme of things?
    YRB = Yamaha Race Bike

NVBs seem pretty good. The only better RP armor is the full body armor, and it's more than double the cost.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Holicaholic View Post
    YRB = Yamaha Race Bike, a 13/12 vehicle that costs 325 respect.

I think either aconymn-named weapon is a good investment. There's been lots of conversation around whether YRB or NVB (night vision binoculars) are the better long-term investment. Even with all that information, i don't think a definitive conclusion can be made. In the end, I felt a combination of both was a decent enough idea, and since the new streaks have been introduced, I've jacked up my armor considerably.
    295 807 704

Banned
    Post Count
    SO then what are these high level RP items that are being talked about? 13/12 sounds fairly decent to me.

Post Count
    Gun: RPG 36/14 cost 1,000rp
    melee: Chain Whip 25/19 750rp
    armor: full combat gear 17/27 800rp
    vehicle: excelero 31/17 1200rp

Post Count
    when will it end lol
    seeya wouldnt wanna be ya!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xclusiv View Post
    when will it end lol
    after funzio fills their quotas to balance the game
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Consistent Contributor allhaildiscordia's Avatar
    Post Count
    At Thug Life 106. Win 48 against 500

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooz View Post
    YRB = Yamaha Race Bike, a 13/12 vehicle that costs 325 respect.

I think either aconymn-named weapon is a good investment. There's been lots of conversation around whether YRB or NVB (night vision binoculars) are the better long-term investment. Even with all that information, i don't think a definitive conclusion can be made. In the end, I felt a combination of both was a decent enough idea, and since the new streaks have been introduced, I've jacked up my armor considerably.
    A friend of mine gave me this stats. Not sure if it was posted or not, or you guys know. He did it in regards to my inventory (I maxed out my 500 guns). So I have to invest in other stuff.

NVB - 16/16 (300 Respect) - <<<13/10>>>
    Yahama Bikes - 13/12 (325 Respect) <<<13/12>>>

The # in <<<>> is how much I increase my att/def everytime I buy one of these item. You pretty much get the same att pts (13) with both items, but you get 2 more def pts with the bike than the NVB. Just think if 25 extra R pts is worth it for that 2 extra def.
    Teach me how to dougie!!!

Post Count
    i know i lvld up quite a bit doing these goals and my respects coins have gone through the roof. been blowing them all on excelero combine that with robbing high respect buildings my excelero numbers have jumped a lot

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Babytway View Post
    i know i lvld up quite a bit doing these goals and my respects coins have gone through the roof. been blowing them all on excelero combine that with robbing high respect buildings my excelero numbers have jumped a lot
    Ditto, I went from 4 to 30 in 2 days :-)