New update has caused game problems - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New update has caused game problems

Can't Access ANYTHING

My Internet is connected and it lets me log in... Bun when I try to look for rivals to fight, i get an "an error occurred loading rivals. please try again later" message. If i try to bank my cash, it just flashes and won't let me deposit. If I try to donate to my syndicate, same thing. Can't improve buildings or build new ones. This has been going on for hours..> I"m not sure how to create a ticket, so i'm starting here.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Criminal Legacy
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by candyson View Post
    The one time the Android version's better
    Andriod is always better especially when it comes to CC, there have been heaps of things that andriod have been able to do that IOS couldnt (such as the massive gold purchase that IOS users couldnt do, being able to view peoples stats correctly etc)

Post Count
    I just got it on iphone 4 and it seems fine.. Going through my hood's a lil slow tho
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Smallestelf View Post
    Andriod is always better especially when it comes to CC, there have been heaps of things that andriod have been able to do that IOS couldnt (such as the massive gold purchase that IOS users couldnt do, being able to view peoples stats correctly etc)
    Wow such an advantage to give Gree more money

Back Alley Network

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have iphone 5... haven't had any problems. Just updated as well and still no problems. The new features look like they will add some good variety too. Should be interesting once everything is fixed and up and running.

Post Count
    updated earlier on ipad ios all was fine..... now cant access message board, cant do ltq, rivals list wont load up, stats dropped from 812k to 575k - cmon gree lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Snot View Post
    updated earlier on ipad ios all was fine..... now cant access message board, cant do ltq, rivals list wont load up, stats dropped from 812k to 575k - cmon gree lol
    same for me as we'll, repeat ltq and collection from building.
    cannot bank money.

Stats drop and not to the actual stats.

Consistent Contributor reesebutton's Avatar
    Post Count
    New syndicate events? Nice, wonder if they're happening this round. Sounds interesting!

Is the iOS version safe to install yet ?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So im having pretty much all the same issues on iphone 4 but my update still hasn't been installed. Should I bother installing it?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You should all shut up and wait for an admin to comment... Oh wait. One did. Pay attention people. They are working on it

Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    Hey everybody.

Our engineers are currently looking into this issue. I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Hoping we can deploy a fix soon for this.

We've got the full team on this right now, and will have things back to normal as soon as possible.

Lurker
    Post Count

Our Leader is gone

It appears that all the problems have also kicked out our leader and it has done such a number on him that his hood cannot be visited... His name is Mcqueen and he belongs in syndicate 347790867...

On a side note: If you are going to repeatedly screw up the syndicates you really need to auto add all the members of our syndicates to our personal mafia automatically... We need to have a way to contact everyone after you mess then up to get them back in... It is really a good thing we no longer rely on the in game forum to communicate, that would have royally screwed us twice now.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Can you read? Just curious.

They. Are. Working. On. The. Issue.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    iPad 4 - No Problems
    iPhone 5 - Super lag when moving around in my hood, works find from what I can tell everywhere else.
    BoB Campers
    lvl 250
    IPH 15.4m
    14.7m/14.3m
    541-934-789

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Not to rush anyone or anything, but when will the issue be fixed? Thanks