Gree please fix, now !!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gree please fix, now !!!!

Consistent Contributor Viva la Revolution's Avatar
    Post Count

Gree please fix, now !!!!

i'm not sure how long but i would guess nearly 4 weeks i can't see the absolutuon towers or taj mahal on my llp.
    I'm really angry about it i can't upgrade them or eran the money. I have already sended support tickets a few weeks ago in and still no bug fix.....
    Please fix it Gree...... i would still be happy when it is befor the next lte building is out !!
    Join the Revolution !

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think i saw someone claiming the same thing afew weeks ago... Another player commented saying check the top left hand corner of your map, they were able to collect cash ect from there lol.
    ***Tired Of Walking***

Health Regen -30%
    Building Output +10%
    Building Defence +25%
    Infantry Defence +35%
    Infantry Attack +15%
    Ground Defence +30%
    Ground Attack +10%
    Air Defence +20%
    Air Attack +5%
    Sea Defence +15%
    Sea Attack +5%
    Guild Increase +28
    ____,^==¬¬¬¬,,____/|_________^
    )_,.--'''[¡]'''''"""''\_\****”””””

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Viva la Revolution View Post
    i'm not sure how long but i would guess nearly 4 weeks i can't see the absolutuon towers or taj mahal on my llp.
    I'm really angry about it i can't upgrade them or eran the money. I have already sended support tickets a few weeks ago in and still no bug fix.....
    Please fix it Gree...... i would still be happy when it is befor the next lte building is out !!
    get ur original ticket # and make a new ticket and send it in and see if that helps..thats what i did when i transfered my game..it was takeing 1 specialsit 2 or 3 days at time to respond and when i made the new ticket with the origianl one in it my game got trasnfer that day from a new devs..so i hope that helps u
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    Yeah same here, you can collect and upgrade, you have to go off your base in uncharted area, top left, you should see the green arrow. You might have to poke around that area to find the taj Mahal.

Post Count
    That is a genius way to prevent your buildings from getting raided. If you find out you can collect, can I get the "Hidden" feature.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    get ur original ticket # and make a new ticket and send it in and see if that helps..thats what i did when i transfered my game..it was takeing 1 specialsit 2 or 3 days at time to respond and when i made the new ticket with the origianl one in it my game got trasnfer that day from a new devs..so i hope that helps u
    thanks lemonhaze
    Join the Revolution !

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jvp7012 View Post
    Yeah same here, you can collect and upgrade, you have to go off your base in uncharted area, top left, you should see the green arrow. You might have to poke around that area to find the taj Mahal.
    also thaks to you, didn't know that, was now abel to collect my first money from the buildings
    Join the Revolution !

Post Count
    I'm glad you are able to get your money now.