Battle for Empire City: Ellis Island Outbreak!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battle for Empire City: Ellis Island Outbreak!!!

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count

Battle for Empire City: Ellis Island Outbreak!!!

Go go go! Conquer Ellis Island:

Here is the prize list:

Last edited by Assault and Flattery; 08-23-2013 at 11:33 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Rank 1000 typo?

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Sharp eye. Changing that now.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I cant believe you all decided that the first place prize was appropriate.
    Hideout damage?

Anyone in top 10 care about hideout damage?
    Always Famous......

Post Count
    Nice prize for Rank 150!! You prob want to change that also

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hi A & F, I got problem joining back my syndicate before the battle starts I need your help here.
    I am the syndicate leader of 646 658 747 any my level 80 Avatar 323 782 411 got problem joining back. Please help, I really do not want my avatar to miss out on this battle. I am a daily loyal GREE supporter.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by captiva View Post
    Hi A & F, I got problem joining back my syndicate before the battle starts I need your help here.
    I am the syndicate leader of 646 658 747 any my level 80 Avatar 323 782 411 got problem joining back. Please help, I really do not want my avatar to miss out on this battle. I am a daily loyal GREE supporter.
    All syndicates lock at the start of war so you wont be able to join. sorry

Back Alley Network

Consistent Contributor Fatherllama's Avatar
    Post Count
    I intend no offense in saying this, because I find your event postings to be both informative and useful, but I don't believe that posting war prizes is really an efficient use of your time, given that everyone's had access to this information for weeks now. I appreciate the effort and thought involved, but it seems redundant.
    MW 485-323-301
    CC 471-967-706

HELP...our syndicate is stuck at the "battle declared" screen

wasn't able to post a new thread (probably because my count is too low)....

For the past 2 hrs we have not been able to battle. My android screen shows us stuck in the same syndicate rank. The leader board continues to be Fight Club stuck at 50,546,124 pts. This is impossible as they have not increased in pt total for 2 hrs.

Either my screen is broken, or all the syndicates are stuck.

All of my fellow 60 syndicate (at least those that have been awake the past 2 hrs) team members are reporting the same issue - "battle declared"...yet we wait.

I sent in a GREE ticket, but was wondering if anyone else here is having this problem (appears not based on the scarcity of threads)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Faye Valentine View Post
    wasn't able to post a new thread (probably because my count is too low)....

For the past 2 hrs we have not been able to battle. My android screen shows us stuck in the same syndicate rank. The leader board continues to be Fight Club stuck at 50,546,124 pts. This is impossible as they have not increased in pt total for 2 hrs.

Either my screen is broken, or all the syndicates are stuck.

All of my fellow 60 syndicate (at least those that have been awake the past 2 hrs) team members are reporting the same issue - "battle declared"...yet we wait.

I sent in a GREE ticket, but was wondering if anyone else here is having this problem (appears not based on the scarcity of threads)
    Uhm, it's perfectly possible that FC's IP total hasn't moved for 2 hours, because they are up 12 million IP on SAS and have no need to battle. That is what FC's IP total currently is on my screen too, by the way.

Not sure why you'd be stuck on the "Battle Declared" screen though-- even if you are unable to find a match (eg. FC when they were too high for everyone else or whatever a few wars ago), I think it gives up after an hour or so.

Good point - but my thought was that FC might not declare, but be randomly placed as the defending syndicate during a battle - in which case they would score a few pts.

anyways it's now 5 hrs - no battle - still stuck at the screen "battle declared".

I sent a ticket in 3 hrs ago...we're stuck in position 30...no chance to move up...and likely falling back every hr.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Faye Valentine View Post
    Good point - but my thought was that FC might not declare, but be randomly placed as the defending syndicate during a battle - in which case they would score a few pts.

anyways it's now 5 hrs - no battle - still stuck at the screen "battle declared".

I sent a ticket in 3 hrs ago...we're stuck in position 30...no chance to move up...and likely falling back every hr.
    This has happened to syndicates the past 3 wars and the only time Gree cared was when it was FC and they fixed it. You're screwed. Sorry.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    That has to be the fastest prizes were rewardes seemed instantaneous

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yup, that was fast. Thank you Gree for the speedy service.

Post Count
    Syndicate war prizes are always on time. It's the PvP prizes that are a crapshoot.