Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last
    Goes well with Slimebane Battlegear (as far as oddball looks).
    Jello of Jokerz, Guild Champion
    Level 165+, Code: XBC-WNV-ZFR

Big 4, Bigger 4, Sky Guardian, Sky Guardian+, Eurus+, Phyrus+, Slimebane+ Maxed
    Notus+ (53), BKal+ (38), Assasin's Shroud+ (34), Boreas+ (29)

Current Boss Armor: Sky Guardian+ 70

Click for Data Sheet

Now we need a chicken suit...or a koolaid man outfit

i feel like this is a very poor rip off from the kaiju from pacific rim. the blue tentacles in mouth was just done in that movie, just everything screams of kaiju rip off.

I'd say this boss armor is to nerf Blazebourne Vanguard

Quote Originally Posted by Gabzor89 View Post
    I'd say this boss armor is to nerf Blazebourne Vanguard
    Actually, that's a great idea
    KnD Android: WBC-BGG-ZFC
    Nathan
    Guildless

Maxed
    Soulshard Neceomantle, Clayplate, Big 4, Flamehunter Garb, Combustion, Guarduans Battlegear, Sorchestone Aegis, Storm Sorcer +

Working on

are the boss's stats normal or higher then usual? (since armor is better than normal)

I like it, gonna go for + on this one good thing is i can use AA+, Crius + and Roc + shouldnt be that hard, just put the alarm every few hours
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

Boss appears to have the same stats as the other post-dragon bosses.
    IGN: Theorycrafter (level 250+)
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room, even though the guild has moved on.
    Part of the Rainbow Coalition

help needed

had difficulty on the 15th time for the past few bosses, would appreciate some high lvl help this time to help get this armor, ios user XBD-ZCQ-BFF kindly add me up pls appreciated thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 813813 View Post
    had difficulty on the 15th time for the past few bosses, would appreciate some high lvl help this time to help get this armor, ios user XBD-ZCQ-BFF kindly add me up pls appreciated thanks.
    Sure add me, just PM me your IGN cuz i have 20 + requests pending... And if you need a guild, you can always join us
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

Happy to see my Storm Sorcerer is finally going to see some apt use
    Pitch Black, of the Children of the Sun Alliance
    Guild Level: 60+
    Fire=8%, Air=8%, Spirit=8%, Earth=8%, Water=8%
    Actively recruiting, Message me to join the CotS Alliance!

My friend list is always full; msg me before sending a request!
    Friend Code: XBD BXV GYV

I think we're also forgetting one of the most important things about having a mono boss. (despite my personal hope of fire/water.)

When you level your non+ up to 35 to qualify for your +, you can combine the legendary non+ mono into another legendary mono for better chances at good dual armor. Considering my ruby plate mail and this 35 non+ to get flamehunter's garb.

Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post
    I think we're also forgetting one of the most important things about having a mono boss. (despite my personal hope of fire/water.)

When you level your non+ up to 35 to qualify for your +, you can combine the legendary non+ mono into another legendary mono for better chances at good dual armor. Considering my ruby plate mail and this 35 non+ to get flamehunter's garb.
    Do Ruby + cloud, you'll get combustion which in my opinion is better than flamehunter.

Now I've got my Nerezza+, I may combine it with that.

Really hope I don't get a Clayplate, since I have Clayplate+ already...

Fingers crossed for Moontide, although I'd be delighted with a Blackfrost too.

Dragon Tamer would be a bit lame... but I almost have enough Dragon Horns to craft my own one, so I guess a Dragon Tamer+ could be useful in some situations. Better than my AA+ or Riverstone+ for fire fighting!

Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post
    Flame hunters garb is terrible its weaker than Jian reg ... The real fusion benefit here is a shot at fuzing a Cloudrange epic for you guys who didn't get it in wars
    Lord Ash - Lvl 340+
    22 Maxed Epics: Cloudrange Platemail, Blazeborne Vanguard, Forgestone Aegis,
    Tectonic Mantle, Maelstrom Irons, Soulshard Nercomantle,
    Armor of the Devoted, Blazestone Mantle, Kerstman's Shroud,
    Runic Robes, Aegis of Sky Majesty, Hellfire Platemail
    Snowstorm Platemail, Sandstorm Platemail, Centurion Aegis, Odins Call, Arcane Mantle, Heroic+
    Guild Sentinel of the MUGGLES
    Proud Retired Member of original The Untouchables

You might get a armor of eurus! ◑︿◐