Page 17 of 25 First ... 71516171819 ... Last

@TheWiseOne What do GREE plan to do about the £100's worth of gems bought and wasted due to crashing issues? Is it something GREE is currently working on to refund or another suitable solution?

Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post
    Go take a peek at the Kingdom Age & Modern Warfare forum sections. If you honestly believe what you posted, you are naive.
    Come on jonny, now you are just trying to stir up trouble. With almost every accusation of cheating GREE has responded with a strong "Do not post information about a specific player or guild on the forums" or they have let their silence tell us they are working on it so hard they don't have time to respond. Most of the time it is just a "display error" that caused the confusion in the first place.

Things are different here, better. Don't bring your crazy ideas and conspiracy theories over here and ruin it.

43 hours gone in the 72 hour Guild Wars.

I still can't access the Wars to see what I, as a Sentinel, am even wearing to defend my Guild. Game crashes every time.

I can see from chat and results screens that some Guild Members are fighting away, but as they are not active on thi Forum they appear unaware of the scope of the chaos. We are winning some wars against very small Guilds, but should be winning a lot more if we could all be active.

What Gree should have done, if they cared about customer satisfaction, was cancel the war as soon as it was clear there were problems - within the first hour of the event, sort out the problems, then run the War again after a week or two's delay. They didn't.

Now the War is clearly going to have to run its course and whatever skewed results occur will stand; anything else would be unfair to the people who have been able to take part. Unfortunately this is also unfair to the people who couldn't take part. Whatever rewards I get from this war will have been achieved for no effort on my part.

I'm kind of expecting all new features from Gree to be an initial disaster from here on out, as they clearly can't program for toffee. How these things get passed the rigorous Apple tests is a mystery. Android Players are the lucky ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    Now the War is clearly going to have to run its course and whatever skewed results occur will stand; anything else would be unfair to the people who have been able to take part. Unfortunately this is also unfair to the people who couldn't take part. Whatever rewards I get from this war will have been achieved for no effort on my part.
    I'm right there with you musketeer ... It's terrible feeling so helpless when u know your guild need you... By the way u can change your war equipped armors in the arena screen
    Lord Ash - Lvl 340+
    22 Maxed Epics: Cloudrange Platemail, Blazeborne Vanguard, Forgestone Aegis,
    Tectonic Mantle, Maelstrom Irons, Soulshard Nercomantle,
    Armor of the Devoted, Blazestone Mantle, Kerstman's Shroud,
    Runic Robes, Aegis of Sky Majesty, Hellfire Platemail
    Snowstorm Platemail, Sandstorm Platemail, Centurion Aegis, Odins Call, Arcane Mantle, Heroic+
    Guild Sentinel of the MUGGLES
    Proud Retired Member of original The Untouchables

Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post
    Go take a peek at the Kingdom Age & Modern Warfare forum sections. If you honestly believe what you posted, you are naive.
    hahaha i choose to post related posts in this thread. :P

This is just awful. It's nearly half over and only one person in our guild can get in without crashing. It was working somewhat last night but seems to have seriously regressed.

I like that the Wise One is giving us regular updates so that we know the steps that gree is taking to fix this problem and how much longer we can expect these problems to continue /sarcasm

Yeah, guess I might not even be in my guild now after all this......

43 hours gone in the 72 hour Guild Wars.

I still can't access the Wars to see what I, as a Sentinel, am even wearing to defend my Guild. Game crashes every time.

I can see from chat and results screens that some Guild Members are fighting away, but as they are not active on thi Forum they appear unaware of the scope of the chaos. We are winning some wars against very small Guilds, but should be winning a lot more if we could all be active.

What Gree should have done, if they cared about customer satisfaction, was cancel the war as soon as it was clear there were problems - within the first hour of the event, sort out the problems, then run the War again after a week or two's delay. They didn't.

I'm kind of expecting all new features from Gree to be an initial disaster from here on out, as they clearly can't program for toffee. How these things get passed the rigorous Apple tests is a mystery. Android Players are the lucky ones.
    Whatever you are wearing in arena, if that helps.
    Level 100+, add me if you need help
    Code: XBC-BFH-YGW
    Guild: Rainbow Party

end in sight

at this point if I could just get in long enough to drop the gems I bought for this event I would be happy I have great guildmates holding it down but at this point the torturous act of trying to get in to no avail constantly has wore me down.the true definition of insanity.thank you guild members keep up the good fight.

I just love how on every page there is a reply that starts with ''Oh Mark''

Also fix this plox.

How these things get passed the rigorous Apple tests is a mystery. Android Players are the lucky ones.
    They don't. The client is validated by Apple, but the game is a JAR or LUA or whatever the kids do these days inside.
    Bears At Large (iOS) Beartator (recruiting for solid Guild Warriors!) - use LINE

Quote Originally Posted by Bearsuo View Post
    They don't. The client is validated by Apple, but the game is a JAR or LUA or whatever the kids do these days inside.
    So I see someone mentioned my name?
    Huehuehuehue.

Still crashing, I give up on GWs.

Okay, now that the war is 2/3 over, on this battle I can FINALLY play.

EXCEPT... half the time when I attack, the game crashes in the middle of the attack. It drains my energy and gives me zero points. Energy I PAID GEMS FOR, mind you. Screw this stupid game. Why should I keep playing something that is now ZERO fun, 100% frustration and torture, and throwing $$$ down the drain now to boot????

Update Please, Wise One

Like most I can get to guild wars as long as there is not a battle going on. The Guild Wars/Previous Battle and Guild/Members continue to dump my game.