Page 5 of 25 First ... 3456715 ... Last

Best thing to do Wise One is stop the war. Recognize that it is bugged, refund gems and compensate players.
    K&D
    XBB-GZY-RPD Survivor lvl 1xx
    Guild member: Centurions

Proud owner:
    Maxed: Half-Dragon Warrior's Armor+, Jian's Battlegear+, Pyromancer's Mantle+, Boreas+, Jackalope+, Wicked Wraith+, Black Kaleidoscopic+
    Maxing: Combustion+, Cloudrange Platemail

XBB-GZZ-FBP Academy Survivor lvl 1xx
    Guild member: Centurions Academy
    Maxed: Pyromancer's Mantle+, Boreas+
    Maxing: Assassin+, Combustion+, Cloudrange Platemail

Now I can't access any part of the game without it crashing. The game starts with my armor ready in the armorsmith, then when I get to the main map it freezes, then crashes.

No war for me, also going to fail the epic boss if this isn't fixed soon, and no Arena.

As Guild Sentinel I don't even know what armors I'm wearing in this war.

Messed Up Big Time.

Quote Originally Posted by iH8t2lose2 View Post
    Can you please explain to us why higher level guilds such as Rainbow Room, are not affected?
    Around half our guild is affected, but we've been communicating well, coordinated scouting and ofc gem spending to push ourselves ahead.
    IGN: Thatzme
    Guild: The Rainbow Room - Last Hurrah

Quote Originally Posted by KOA View Post
    flip daddy, I don't think you can switch guilds in the middle of a war (well you can probably leave, but I don't think you can join).
    Yeah you can't switch during a war. I'm thinking about future wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatzme View Post
    Around half our guild is affected, but we've been communicating well, coordinated scouting and ofc gem spending to push ourselves ahead.
    Sure, 300,000 War pts while we cant even get past the news ribbon. Sure guy! Its affecting you a whole lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Fourtyoz2Freedom View Post
    Sure, 300,000 War pts while we cant even get past the news ribbon. Sure guy! Its affecting you a whole lot.
    Well, I'm in a coalition guild too. My guild has the same problem, a lot of our good players can't even access the game. Still, the few that could get on were still able to win some battles. So, it's possible. Now imagine where we'd be if we could all play this damn game! =/
    New Armors Data Sheet
    Add new armors via this form

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    Now I can't access any part of the game without it crashing. The game starts with my armor ready in the armorsmith, then when I get to the main map it freezes, then crashes.

No war for me, also going to fail the epic boss if this isn't fixed soon, and no Arena.

As Guild Sentinel I don't even know what armors I'm wearing in this war.

Messed Up Big Time.
    I am in the exact same boat as you musketeer this is really bad... Must be fixed soon
    Lord Ash - Lvl 340+
    22 Maxed Epics: Cloudrange Platemail, Blazeborne Vanguard, Forgestone Aegis,
    Tectonic Mantle, Maelstrom Irons, Soulshard Nercomantle,
    Armor of the Devoted, Blazestone Mantle, Kerstman's Shroud,
    Runic Robes, Aegis of Sky Majesty, Hellfire Platemail
    Snowstorm Platemail, Sandstorm Platemail, Centurion Aegis, Odins Call, Arcane Mantle, Heroic+
    Guild Sentinel of the MUGGLES
    Proud Retired Member of original The Untouchables

At this point, I don't think GREE can update anything right. There's been a bug every update.

Wait, this must be a conspiracy. GREE made all the cheaters not able to fight in guild wars!

/sarcasm
    Guild: Majestic
    Knight: Solo Lv120
    PM for guild inquiries

Some guilds are affected more than others. We have only 7-8 players out of 40 able to play. Our second guild had most able to play and is staying top 5. It seems to be a bigger issue than just server workload otherwise we should all be affected to some extent. The current issue suggests other problems with the game update. Those unable to play consistently crash and those able to play are consistently playing. 300k points is a lot but not unreasonable if even half of a guild of 40 can play especially if they are top players and gem spenders. We only have our sentinel and a couple of HCs playing now. Rest are just frustrated like me.

Wise one, any way to fix this it won't be fair to some. Many guilds points and gems have been wasted which makes the current standings unfair because not all guilds are affected equally however I am sure those in the top three would be angry if the wars were reset. I don't envie your situation but a beta test would have been "wise". If this isn't fixed in 24 hours then the war is basically a waste. You can't make up for 24 hours.
    IGN: Dragon
    Friend Code: XBB-MQV-GFX
    LEVEL:100+
    Guild: CENTURIONS
    PM me if you want to add me as a friend. My list is pretty full and I have to go through hundreds of requests.

Lol. This is so unfair.

The only fair solution is a complete rollback of today. It might be unfair to some, but this is unfair to most. Arena points..guild points..rewards..craft time..everything. I can't even ENTER the game now before it crashes.

Completely ridiculous

These rewards are ridiculous..

So 40 players will get the + versions of an epic and legendary... hmmm and then the Top 100-300 guilds with I'm assuming 40 members get good stuff too. But the lower level guilds(which should be in another division) get jack ****. This game seems like the strong get stronger and the weak stay weak. Just like America, the poor stay poor and the rich get richer. SMDH.
    XBD-QGB-PMF
    LVL 100+ ACTIVE/HOURLY Player
    A High Commander for the Demon Spawns Guild
    Looking for 100+ LVL friends only.

Only 1/4 of us can attack in any war. We are working together through this.

It's really a shame how this is going so far -- we waited months for war.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonidasP4L View Post
    So 40 players will get the + versions of an epic and legendary... hmmm and then the Top 100-300 guilds with I'm assuming 40 members get good stuff too. But the lower level guilds(which should be in another division) get jack ****. This game seems like the strong get stronger and the weak stay weak. Just like America, the poor stay poor and the rich get richer. SMDH.
    I like you.

5 hours in and still over half my guild cannot get in

C'mon man

Over 4 hrs not being able to fight thank goodness a couple of us can get in