Thank You to SUP III - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thank You to SUP III

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thank you lulu and dont worry we are giving Superlillis a break. Yall threw it down like I've never seen before.

Post Count
    It really is nice to see the sportsmanship you guys have shown. The Warblers commend you. See you on the field of battle next time. Congrats on the top 10.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Post Count
    Since I cant buy you a virtual beer, I will stop by and buy your entire group a bonus.

Thanks for being great sports about the shellacking.
    MW ID: Ryans67
    617-935-486

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It was an epic fight to watch. Like watching pros play a good high school team. There isnt a way to be mad.

Post Count
    Captnmorgan, we know what you mean. It's all about perspective. We drew PUN once for first battle. They put up 4 million on us. On the other hand, we once came within 70k of beating them. That was fun.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryans67 View Post
    Since I cant buy you a virtual beer, I will stop by and buy your entire group a bonus.

Thanks for being great sports about the shellacking.
    I will donate 100mill to you faction as well. What I enjoy most about this game is the true sportsmanship. It has never been just a handful of members that keep up TOP10. It is playing with members that are all ready to do what it takes to keep us successfull.

Aka: #1 Canes Fan

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    And the Warblers are not Top 10 but we are going as high as we can and getting better everyday. We have a wonderful core group and have built upon that to be what we are...almost top 250 now. We will achive it!!

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool Great Sports

Warblers I was happy to donate a large sum of cash as you all behaved like gentleman of the highest order after that final very one sided battle at the end of the Canada war! Either way I am glad to see there are still some good sports left in this game! Please buy something good with my donation and good luck!

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs up Good Sports.

War Warblers. You are a truly class act. Well done for taking it on the chin and not moaning about it. I do feel sorry for a few of your members as they took the full force of our determination to finish in the top 10. I will drop by your faction later on and make a large donation. Once again thanks for being great sports.

Aka SUP RSJ.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT Rud View Post
    We are currently a top 400 faction. _____Not a complaint thread_____ I wanted to congratulate SUP III on their victory over us. Currently in battle, You have 1/2 the amount of points in this match as we have in the whole weekend. I have incurred 30 losses, while I can see you have taken a liking to a few other members who now have 400 more losses than they did before this battle. We did manage to break your wall, and find a soft target in which we could score our 4K points in this round. I hope one day, my stats will be high enough to actually compete against you in a fair fight. It was fun to see your points climb.

I was really being serious. Great job on the win. I really did have fun with the whooping.
    dont feel bad buddy we faced sup2 and i took 5000 loses that battle alone
    Retired to free playing

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We are the lucky one that draw SUP1 for the final match up, lets say they were easy on us, they kind of have a good neouph lead on the next one. But to make sure to stay top25 facing them, ouch lets say there were no easy target!

Consistent Contributor BlackArrow's Avatar
    Post Count
    Kudos to both of your teams 👍

This is how this game should be played.
    VFF Alpha and VFF Alpha II
    Recruitment Thread: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...lpha-Family-!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Love these postings. It is a game after all. Not everyone was happy with match ups this war but what are you going to do. Nice to see positive postings great job to all teams.

Lurker
    Post Count

Smile I loved that fight

That was the highlight of the war for me! I never thought I'd get to fight pirates. We appreciate everything you guys have done for us. Thanks for the experience!

Post Count
    THE LAST FIGHT
    just a little story about that last fight, my son who use to play MW was sitting on the couch with me when we were waiting on the last matchup. Then I showed him who we were fighting and he jumped off the couch! He couldnt believe it and he said call Rud you guys can beat them!! Well about 5 mins later he said no, dont call him, its over, but you guys are famous! you got to fight the Pirates! Thanks for the fight and thanks for the CLASS ACT you displayed afterwards.