Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

droid can only be moved to droid.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Ticket# 808966 syn leader

Does the transfer process seriously take weeks to accomplish through Gree? After doing exactly what the info page said in-game, and it still hasn't worked? This is the slowest turn-around I've seen in this industry. Please hurry, I'm missing a lot of time invested already.

Hi,
    Ive just transferred to a new iPhone 5. Done the whole full backup to iCloud and then restored on the new phone.
    OPened up the game and im lvl 1 again
    The old phone still seems to have the old lvl 190 game on it though... why didnt this transfer as it suggests in the information post at the beginning?
    Do i need to raise a ticket to get the game transferred to my new phone?
    Cheers
    Chris

What happens to my old Device (iphone 4) once I transfer the game to my new Device (Iphone 5) ?
    Will I get a new CC account on my old device?
    I don't want to give away my old phone and find out someone else is now playing my game.

Eagerly awaiting a response from a sent ticket (#832827). For an Android device such as Nexus 7 (non 3G version)… it has no IMEI or UDID.

What is then tied on to my game account? Kindly enlighten your users that has these kinds of mobile devices.
    Last edited by jerbau; 08-16-2013 at 12:39 PM.

battle in one hour and a half

transfers

they need put in game transfer option back - sux without it

Angry Well, me too

I only read the "how to" not the other replies with the frustration and agony I am now experiencing. WEEKS to reply?? I would have delayed my iPad purchase until the weekend events were over-I was leading in our syndicate the PVP event and was in the top 2500. Now I'm sure I'm getting robbed like there's no tomorrow, I'm unable to improve my stats AND I'm an officer in our syndicate that is unable to participate. It looks like if the turn round time holds true I'll miss the next battle too. If the transfer option was available I cold have simply moved it from my iPad to iPhone. I've put money into this game-my own decision I know- but I would be something for my time and $$ that ou have been able t use- not stuck out here unable to play.

Additional

Quote Originally Posted by Cats View Post
    I only read the "how to" not the other replies with the frustration and agony I am now experiencing. WEEKS to reply?? I would have delayed my iPad purchase until the weekend events were over-I was leading in our syndicate the PVP event and was in the top 2500. Now I'm sure I'm getting robbed like there's no tomorrow, I'm unable to improve my stats AND I'm an officer in our syndicate that is unable to participate. It looks like if the turn round time holds true I'll miss the next battle too. If the transfer option was available I could have simply moved it from my iPad to iPhone. I've put money into this game-my own decision I know- but I would like a quicker response than what I'm reading it is for my time and $$ that you have been able to use- not stuck out here unable to play.
    Sorry- I'm so frustrated. My new player is not high enough to participate in the LTQ and my main player isn't being played. I'm back in my syndicate so I can keep in touch and donate bricks but may have to leave if it's not fixed by battle time to avoid giving the other syndicates points...

Credit where credit is due

I submitted a ticket (with all requested info) and my account was transferred from one iPad to another with 3 hours. I expected it to take a week if I was lucky. It was so quick I didn't realize the ticket was closed until 2 days later, since I thought the email I got was just acknowledging that Gree received my ticket. I hope all ticket times are getting quicker. Well done.

Thumbs up

Yes, I neglected to post an "atta boy" when it was finally transferred. I was unable to log in for 2 days. Not terrible. In the meantime the new "me" I began while I was waiting was transferred to my iPhone within a day. Excellent response time there.

does anybody know why they took the transfer option away it was such an easy option to use

New iPhone

So I had to get a new phone in a hurry and lost my account

How come Game Center doesn't restore this like most other apps?!

Username: Greg -RD-
    ID: 451-346-815
    Level 99, attack 228k defense 241k
    Income ~2m per hour

After getting my phone back from repair, I submitted a support request to transfer my game from my loaner phone. GREE sent me an email stating "Your request (#Crime City Issue Report) has been closed. This means that the issue is being worked on now, or the issue is solved."

However, the details of the email said, "I would like to inform you that currently we are not intiating any transfers, but we will have them available as soon as possible."

I replied asking when "as soon as possible" might be, and whether, if the ticket was closed, I need to keep re-submitting the request.

Anyone have similar experiences lately? The initial transfer to my loaner phone was completed in less than eight hours on August 17.
    Crime City Code: 866 498 865
    Officer in the Irish Triad Take 2 (top 1500) -- PM me if you're interested in joining!

Utterly Shocking Customer Service

Grandpa,

Likewise i damaged the wireless on my 4S so backed it up and then went and bought a replacement.

Cam home with my new iphone 4s and restored back up as instructed then installed games and loaded to find three level 1 characters that were nowhere near my characters. It didn't even ask me to do the beginning training section so clearly recognized i had an account but didn't pull them through.

I then followed the next part of the procedure and logged tickets in game with all details asked for only to be told on all tickets.

"Hello,

Thank you for writing in.

I understand your concern and I do apologize for the inconvenience caused. I would like to inform you that currently we are not initiating any transfers, but we will have them available as soon as possible.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Regards,

Jack
    Team GREE"

I'm so angry my KA account is in war and just about got the top win item and i haven't contributed at all despite having gems sat unused on my account because of this....haven't seen or heard of any explanation of when or how this is going to be resolved.

If someone see's an update about this situation could you please let me know.

Thanks

Jamie
    Last edited by Jamie cc; 09-09-2013 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Anger

Put a ticket in with iTunes store if you're using iOs and have bought gold. Apple will take a VERY dim view of this and will be able to exert considerable pressure on Gree to resolve the issue.

One example is that Apple have to test and approve EVERY update that Gree will issue before it gets released. Having customers locked out of accounts they regularly spend on is equally bad business for Apple, after all, they do take a roughly 30% cut of your spend.

You can submit feedback on Crime City and report problems via the Ērime City app on App Store.

Please do let me know how you get on.