Welcome to Canada. Please visit the Taj Mahal??? - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Canada. Please visit the Taj Mahal???

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Crap I was hoping it would be smaller. Thank you.

Consistent Contributor The Fonz's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We accidentally pushed it early. I'm checking on the update bit.
    Good to know. I'm going to hold off on purchasing this for now (not to mention that I'll need to level up in order to qualify).

Quote Originally Posted by Powerbang View Post
    Kind of figured... thanks for the update. How about making the IPH a bit higher on it. As it stands the Nanotech Facility is a substantially better investment.
    It is, but the NF isn't available to LLPs like me.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JhdjrbOBO View Post
    I am willing to bet that IF this is the Next le building and you have them leveled before units are attached, a simple ticket and some time will get you the units for upgrading it.
    I am not sure they would want to give the early builders the extra time to get the units. Not very fair to the people that are waiting, but it wouldn't be unprecedented.

Post Count
    because of this accidental release of the building I and other android users have not been able to access the game and yes we have sent tickets it needs to be fixed by tomorrow because the war is this Friday and I am not going to get kicked out if my faction over something like this

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Building one as well.. Will build second ASAP.. love adding to my IPH !!! Not that there are ANY units worth purchasing with game $$$ !!! It all goes to Faction bonus buying ......

Consistent Contributor HExXxENBEAST@SUP1's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mistergreen View Post
    It's a game, dude. G-A-M-E.

:applauds:

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I look forward to building one, and having it be invisible on my map, and only being able to collect from it by scrolling 8 expansion units north of my base, and seeing a lone, desolate green arrow in a barren spot of the desert

thats the Gree way

Consistent Contributor Fatherllama's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanz View Post
    I look forward to building one, and having it be invisible on my map, and only being able to collect from it by scrolling 8 expansion units north of my base, and seeing a lone, desolate green arrow in a barren spot of the desert

thats the Gree way
    What's especially dumb to me is that CC on Android rarely has any issues. I've been playing that game almost as long as this one and only ever encountered a minor technical blip here or there. Stats were wrong for one build, and then they fixed it in the next. I realize they're different games, but that really shouldn't account for how vast the difference in quality of tech support is.
    MW 485-323-301
    CC 471-967-706

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mistergreen View Post
    It's a game, dude. G-A-M-E.
    Agreed, best response this week! All on favor?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito89 View Post
    okay, what indian building would you suggest hmmm? its not like the taj mahal isnt a world wonder or anything i mean why not a kebab stall...
    It is a world wonder dude
    Look it up

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ffp View Post
    Yes I do understand that the Taj Mahal is a tomb built by a King for his wife but I believe LE buildings should just be country specific buildings, kinda like the absolute towers which is a residential development. They could have used the Red Fort but most people will be scratching their heads wondering, where's that? Don't think it needs to relate to military, just country is fine.

About the units, I might have not made myself clear. I wasn't demanding units, I was just saying that when the Taj Mahal is properly released, it will have units attached to building and upgrading goals hence it's worth the extra cost of building.
    Hmmm .. then gree should have used christ the redeemer statue when the war was in brazil ?

Post Count
    whoooh so much discussion about a building.. Really i think it's just a GAME and just a LE BUILDING!!

it is pretty btw.. and why not push up the income from it a little bit, to 225.000 (without bonuses) than it will be fine

cheers
    You win some, you lose some..

Id: 794-635-217

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xxinterfector View Post
    Wtf ?
    Hoe can a monument generate money for the military and that too this much ?
    It f***ing monument gree !
    Try to think of a better building if you are doing it in india ?
    I do understand that this is ridiculous, but please do mind your language. Taj Mahal is one of the 7 wonders of the world. It is a wonder. I do feel offended since I'm an Indian, but I don't go ballistic. Making such a comment about an important building is incorrect. Though I may discard it, others may think it is highly rude. It can lead to problems. Good day to you
    Dragon Realms
    Level 53 A/D of 190k.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Like many on this forum has said be happy that we are able to play this GAME. IMO, the Taj Mahal is and will always be the best looking bldg in this game. Good luck to all and thanks McGurt for bringing this to our attention.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    For what its worth, here's my $0.02 worth.

First off, thanks CJ54 for letting us know it was released early.

Second, for those who said it wasn't fair to give the units to those who started building early while others waited . . . why don't you build the building then? Its not fair to us who are proactive instead of those of you who are reactive to miss out, so that's a double-edged sword.

Some of us collect both buildings simply to have them. However, when units are offered with them, you can only get them off of upgrading one building, not both. So, I'm currently building one and waiting to buy the 2nd until after the WD, in case there are units to be attached.

This way, I'll have both buildings and if units are going to be attached, I'll get them on the 2nd building.