Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Top Players in each world with alt accounts farming ap for rank ladder and single player event is the main problem here.

There should be a system to block players doing this coz it aint fair
    The1nONLY
    WORLD 2

The Corporation

The other issue is when there are multiple sister alliances - world X has four alliances that work together. No concrete proof but lots of suspicion that they simply serve up free AP to each other in their main clusters. No need to even leave alliance for AP boosting purposes. Always plenty of easy fish within couple of minuets ride.
    Crime City: iseenodoom, Doom's mob (owner), syndicate #225 995 144
    116th Midtown, 78th Market Plaza

Modern War: Doomnosee, East Coast Elite (officer), faction #444 903 980
    103rd Brazil*, 103rd Greenland, 54th Egypt, 53rd China

Kingdom Age: Krabat, Order of Dragon Knights (officer), guild #592 797 474
    12th Dragon's Roost

Perhaps it was for the capture of a base but they really need to restrict some things, ya know? :/

Well, if that is true, it is definitely not the spirit of the game, to attack his own allies to score attack points. Therefore, this is legally called an abuse of rights, considered as cheating and therefore illegal. Their objective is to score high in the events, to get the high commanders.
    So Gree must investigate and penalize this behavior. Modulator is totally right.
    --
    Lo2b
    United Kingdom Division
    (WN world 8)

Angry

Juicer just forgot to state that he is a MAX member. He is a member of this To_The_Max alliance. Why not saying it ? Not disclosing who you are, is a way to hide a conflict of interest. And therefore your arguments can't be received on a legal point of view.
    Again, this brings doubt, as this is a cheater's practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Juicer View Post
    The problem here is you are comparing his overall AP to his event AP? It doesnt look like his event AP is increasing that much. 1m or 2m? I've easily gotten that in a single attack. c'mon. where is the evidence of AP boosting? Some moron attacked me and I ended with defense AP of 6m in just 10 minutes.
    --
    Lo2b
    United Kingdom Division
    (WN world 8)

Quote Originally Posted by The1nONLY View Post
    Top Players in each world with alt accounts farming ap for rank ladder and single player event is the main problem here.

There should be a system to block players doing this coz it aint fair
    I agree, doing what was stated in the origional post would be pointless...if your a top alliance you will get better ap results attacking weaker players, and most people move there units to home base to do this...hitting your own alliance is pointless in most cases. hitting an alt account however is a diferent story all togeather... this has been done and is still being done by numerious players that i know of, and its wrong.

I highly disagree. If you or people have 2-3 or more devices and you are bored. You could make alt base and sit next to your main and feed off during event. What is the big deal here ?

Nothing wrong. One account per device, they don't break any rules. Why do you care about APs ?

If you are unhappy with their action, how about you kill their farms so they can't farm anymore ? Make sense ?

It is a strategy game, with a leaderboard, whoever gets to the top ranking with minimum amount of money involved is the real winner.

Some alliances are using this to help defend against caps. Since you don't get AP for reinforcing and losing, the member leaves the alliance and the other members send nothing but attacks to the CC, effectively wiping you out. I lost well over 6M UV on a single cap attempt. It seems that them attacking the CC had much better effect than them reinforcing. It did more damage than simply reinforcing. I'm assuming because when they attack the CC my highest level commander goes against theirs instead of all 7 of my commanders going against their 7 in the reinforcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Eppley View Post
    We aren't talking about hacking, we aren't talking about utilizing outside resources to better yourself in the game. Simply leaving an alliance to help out the alliance is legitimate and strategic. Good lord on mw they freeze the factions. Don't you think if they wanted them frozen the code would have been implemented? How is it any different then reinforcing your allies? Are you going to be mad that people aren't fighting their own fights next? Maybe before accusing people of not thinking you should eat your own words. Or just don't open the app, and no I'm not on world 8...
    Well Eppley, Must be one of the cheats in the game also. This is why I don't play this game or a lot of the games anymore because there are to many cheats/hacks. This is not how the game was intended to play. VERY SAD MOST EVERYONE HAS TO CHEAT/HACK TO MAKE THEMSELF LOOK LIKE THEY ARE MR. BIG SHOT. BOO

I won the single player ap event in my world. I got 85 mil ap the first day, and finished the event with about 193 mil ap. second place was my alliance mate. He finished with about 130 mil ap. neither one of us have second accounts, or did any tricky moves like leaving the alliance and attacking other members. We straight up worked our butts off and won. You don't need to find loopholes in the game to win events. You simply need to have tons of units, and attack the right people. I am in world 10, and a member of the most powerful alliance out of any world.

Quote Originally Posted by TEKGURU5683 View Post
    Who cares, its a game. The only reasion someone would ***** like you is because they either kicked your ass or you just suck and are wining, OR BOTH! So quit wineing, man up, shut up and fight, or shut up and quit!
    Such rage from a multi account.

During the current alliance war we have noticed a highly ranked nation AP farming their own members. Temporarily dropping out, getting pasted then rejoining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

In World 4 this happens also, on a large scale, so make it impossible to leave or join alliances during war.

Problem solved

And do something about passing leadership, this sucks major.
    We have to be able to pass it to the chosen person and not to the ne4xt in the list,
    Now everybody between the leader and the next leader has to drop out and fall in again

Quote Originally Posted by VileDoom View Post
    Such rage from a multi account.

During the current alliance war we have noticed a highly ranked nation AP farming their own members. Temporarily dropping out, getting pasted then rejoining.
    I'm extremely ecstatic there are mature players responding to my thread. My gratitude goes to the mature ones

It's rampant in world 12 as well. It really lowers the quality of the game and ppl from the top group have talked about how successful of a tactic it is. During our current event the top team just dropped 7 ppl and their ap is still skyrocketing. I hope Gree addresses the issue because it makes people like me less likely to spend money on a flawed platform like this.

Or....

Players event acquired AP could be reset every time they enter a new Guild.

Jump in and out all you like, but it won't help your event standings, and it won't prevent people from swapping bases etc, out side of event times.