Page 24 of 24 First ... 14222324

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner420 View Post
    My question is whatever happened to the balance in this game?
    When was this game balanced? Arena favors playing "more" rather than "better." Ignoring mudflation, which is only beginning to be non negligible, it was a predestined game of jiagan OR "memorize the player names." Match 250, if you like.

I could go on, but that was just a silly thing to say.

Secondly, the flip side - why do epic bosses if the gear rewards are the same strength as stuff you already have? There are four motivations for why players play; one of them would never care, the other two would quit; the remaining is a tiny minority that depends, socially, as the others, on the others (cf Fury's failure)
    Bears At Large (iOS) Beartator (recruiting for solid Guild Warriors!) - use LINE

Need Nemisis

Hey guys could people with max nemisis add me please level 83 with Max Guardian's battle gear (S/E)

Code: XBB-QGZ-RZR

Thanks

too much craps...so when am i getting the bk+? the stupid drg amrs are taking up space in my inventory..

Quote Originally Posted by shukai84 View Post
    too much craps...so when am i getting the bk+? the stupid drg amrs are taking up space in my inventory..
    Read the first post in the thread.

Not a frequent poster but had to jump in on this one....
    Realy not understanding the hatred being directed to those who recieved BK+ armor. Will recieve. hopefully. (i didnt need to keep my non + versions, right?) So first things first i have not spent one cent on this game. i have spent gems that i have gotten through the "get free gems" offers. i am not a ringer or a whale or whatever the right term is for a high level high dollar player. my first two + armors were the flame summoners shroud and jackalope chaingarb, which i was only able to get because i had been smart enough to save all my free gems up, and wait for the game to do a 5 gem per summoning deal at the summoning stone. and since i had come clost to getting to level 43 on those armors when their boss was active, it didnt cost that many gems. then i worked my butt off crafting and leveling and farming materials so i could level those both up to max level so i could use them to beat all the ancient dragons. during whicvh time i had to very smart about when i attacked the ancient dragons based on friend availibility and energy regen. all while continuing to farm and craft and level so i could get to level 35 and get my + versions. so by putting in a bit of effort, i was able to do for free what a majority of people probably paid to get. (true or false: did most that got it spend real money, or just use strategy and free gems?) how is that anything but fair, and does it do anything except create more "balance?"
    just sayin.....

Tbh i was like rawrrr dont give kaleidos like that.

But then again its not like its going to be game breaking, they wont have as much status as most plus legendaries, also, theres now the epic stuff, prolly more will show up, and theres the other knights too, the team config as a whole will determine whos gonna win, as in, having a kaleido plus doesnt means auto win... As an example, i prefer to,face a kaleido plus than a jian plus, becuz i take doubled damage,from it, and still, i managed to beat many jian pluses using pyro's plus becuz of proper special attack timing, and team order. But anyways only future could tell

BTW , I want my wings right now =_=

Quote Originally Posted by Lieda View Post
    Tbh i was like rawrrr dont give kaleidos like that.

But then again its not like its going to be game breaking, they wont have as much status as most plus legendaries, also, theres now the epic stuff, prolly more will show up, and theres the other knights too, the team config as a whole will determine whos gonna win, as in, having a kaleido plus doesnt means auto win... As an example, i prefer to,face a kaleido plus than a jian plus, becuz i take doubled damage,from it, and still, i managed to beat many jian pluses using pyro's plus becuz of proper special attack timing, and team order. But anyways only future could tell
    It's not too long before Gree oughta release 10 star armours...

Yeah uh. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Gree is always going to put out better armours. And then these better armours will eventually become trash in the future and then Gree will release another better set of armours and then these newer better armours will again be trash in the future and so on and so forth.

It's always been like that. That's how you stay in business.
    LEVEL 100+
    Maxed armours: 7
    Guild: Rainbow Rug
    CODE: XBB-GGB-MMN
    GAME NAME: ARIANA

Quote Originally Posted by Alexa View Post
    Yeah uh. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Gree is always going to put out better armours. And then these better armours will eventually become trash in the future and then Gree will release another better set of armours and then these newer better armours will again be trash in the future and so on and so forth.

It's always been like that. That's how you stay in business.
    Thats what i tought, i mean, who uses a white kaleido nowadays?

Quote Originally Posted by Lieda View Post
    Thats what i tought, i mean, who uses a white kaleido nowadays?
    Technical the white kal was never actually useful in any case, even way back then. The stats were too low for it to have been useful, and too troublesome to craft or level. In most cases, the white kaleidoscope was only crafted by players for the achievement.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Last epic fail of gree another week of waiting...
    Some of us have play hard to reach the requirement after the deadline
    And now every other guis can have one more week
    I don't like this kind of action
    In-game Name: Cool italia
    In-game friend code : XBC DWR ZGN
    Guild Name: Alpha Centauri
    Guild Level: 47
    Maxed armor: 2x AA+, 3x HH+, 2x Crius+, 3x LF+, 1x Flowstone, 1x Riverstone, 1x Black kaleidoscopic starmetal+, Notus+, Phyrus+, Maelstorm+, Tectonic+, Moontide+, Aegis Majesty+.
    Maxing now: Boreas+, Blazeborn+.
    Plan to get and max: Beastmaster+.
    City: 1DungeonLv2, 4ArmorsmithLv3, 8TrainingLv2, 3TrainingLv3
    Working on: Epic boss, guild levelling, maxing 1 epic+.