Page 33 of 34 First ... 2331323334 Last

DPC sux!

I Got Chimera corps from my chest. and worst part is I bought the damn Gems to get the chest!!!

that is indeed the worst part

my first EVER DPC attempt I got RocFeather Robes+

I thought this was normal - to get 3 star rares.... sadly after a few other attempts, I only got 1 stars and maybe one 2 star armor that wasn't very good.

I won 10 regular (2 stars) and 1 regular (3 stars) armors, and used them as an enhancement. The 3 stars armor which was Roc which I have it already. =(
    K&D (iOS):
    Current Level: 153
    IGN: Cloud
    Code: XBB-CDM-VCY
    Maxed armors: All Ancient Dragons Armors (plus version), SB+, BKal+, AS+, AoftB+, HB+, AoftF+, RM+(62), WR+(54), SP+(61)

In progress: Future Weekly Epic Bosses
    Data: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

I've opened 3 DPCs so far and each time got a pretty crappy super rare. Wish I had those 60 gems back! Lesson learned.

Only opened three.

Sky Guardian
    Riverstone
    Brawler's

I opened zero because I'm never spending another cent on GREEd

Quote Originally Posted by Roark View Post
    I opened zero because I'm never spending another cent on GREEd
    I'm lucky in the sense that I can't buy gems at all. Content download error everytime I accidentally click on gems in the store. A blessing in disguise really

I'm actually happy that there are lots and lots of gemspenders. Starting from the 89 cents guy, the one who trades a pizza for a boss armor plus, the dad-credit-card-vacuum-cleaners and the hardcore games. Those persons simply gets what they want and let me play this good game for free. I just think that is better going to buy something that isnt a string of codes whit my 89'99€ 79,99£, 1499,99¥ or 99,99$ whathever. I just think that a pizza is simply better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    I'm actually happy that there are lots and lots of gemspenders. Starting from the 89 cents guy, the one who trades a pizza for a boss armor plus, the dad-credit-card-vacuum-cleaners and the hardcore games. Those persons simply gets what they want and let me play this good game for free. I just think that is better going to buy something that isnt a string of codes whit my 89'99€ 79,99£, 1499,99¥ or 99,99$ whathever. I just think that a pizza is simply better.
    And some people think buying pizza would be a waste, what's your point lol? I honestly don't get why people even care what others do with their money. Live life the way I do or you're doing it wrong!.... Lol, so many people like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatapye View Post
    And some people think buying pizza would be a waste, what's your point lol? I honestly don't get why people even care what others do with their money. Live life the way I do or you're doing it wrong!.... Lol, so many people like that.
    i simply said what is better for me, i dont give a duck about other people, i simply say thank for paying the servers etc cost for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    i simply said what is better for me, i dont give a duck about other people, i simply say thank for paying the servers etc cost for me!
    If you were simply thanking them what was with the rest of the post? The majority of your post and your thought on buying gems in the first place comparing it to buying pizza lmao? You obviously do give a duck otherwise you wouldn't have given your 2 cents on there being better things to spend money on(even in your own opinion which came out of nowhere). Not to mention what kind of people who bought them, which by the way did not come out as a thank you at all lol.

You had a different agenda than just thanking people lol. Whether intentional or not.

I got ember steel armour
    attack 252
    Defence 221
    Is that good
    add me on crime city 287 815 212
    and join warriors of scotland Invite code 675 245 449
    no level requirement

I've never received anything except crap from the DPC. Goodluck to everyone who tries this route.

Quote Originally Posted by madfighters View Post
    I got ember steel armour
    attack 252
    Defence 221
    Is that good
    No, sorry. Don't bother with it! =/
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data