BAF: People all over the world, join hands, start a love train, love train

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BAF: People all over the world, join hands, start a love train, love train

Post Count

Lightbulb BAF: People all over the world, join hands, start a love train, love train

Honours:
    Brazil 75th Greenland 79th Egypt 49th China 59th
    Ireland 73rd Columbia 36th Madagascar 79th Poland 83rd
    Australia 94th

Please play the video below, while you read on.

Here the link to the video if you can't see it embedded in the post:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvsAqkOhI48

We have an opportunity for 3 lucky ones to join hands and start a love train. We are about to do a guild increase for two spots and will have another one free when GREE sorts out the ghost member issue.

You may remember BAF from such exciting threads as : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...e-in-Australia

We want you to share in some BAF love, so we are welcoming applications on our website: http://brits.forumotion.co.uk/t34-applications

Remember if you want to talk in private, post on our site requesting a private audience and your wish will be our command.

So here's a couple of people who you get to hold hands with:

If you're looking for the serious stuff then read below, otherwise just head on over to our website:
    http://brits.forumotion.co.uk/t34-applications

Why are BAF recruiting?
    Simple. Some members have retired due to the schedule GREE has inflicted upon us. So to prevent burnout and remain competitive we have created a unique management structure to give emphasis to our team ethos - after all it's our teamwork that has given us the success we have had to date.

What are the BAF after?
    We want leaders, people who want to step up and share the responsibilities of a successful faction. We want daily active players with 200k plus stats. No specific time zone is required, all are welcome. All our members step up to the plate when required and carry out duties as required. No-one shirks their responsibilities. We fight together and we win together.

Why such high stats?
    We get matched against factions that contain members of equal or higher stats. To earn points you need to be able to win PvPs. We want you to win as that helps us to win.

Do I need to be a gold spender?
    No, in fact a big fat no. We do have members who spend gold, some more than others, some that don't. We don't care and we want you not to care. This is a game for fun and we want you to play it for fun and to do that we don't think its fair to pressure you into spending your hard earned cash if you don't want to.

What support do I get?
    We have a very active community which includes big stat experienced players. We have evolved to our own forum where we discuss everything that concerns the faction, from hints and tips to Battle for Country (BfC) guides and strategy. This section is only available to faction members.

We analyse and assess the results of each BfC so we can adapt our strategy for the next BfC.

We can also offer to assess your units and base to help you grow your stats quickly and efficiently. The stronger we can make you the stronger the faction becomes.

Faction Leadership
    We are very lucky to have a fair and just leader. He remains objective at all times and can be ruthless when needed.
    His strong leadership is why we have retained a very good team, why we have been highly organised and why we have achieved great results without having to be reliant on gold.

Application process
    We are a tight-knit team and we select members not just on their statistics but also on their personality. We ask players who are interested in joining our faction to apply via our own forum. The recruitment window is open.

Your application will be viewed by all our faction members and they will ask you all manner of questions to try and assess your character. Its a fun process and it will help you get to know us more and make you feel confident you have made the right decision in applying.

If you are successful you will be asked to leave your faction and join us via the supplied invite code. Be warned though, that the application process may take 5 or more days before a decision is reached. This is so all our members across multiple time zones have the ability to view your application. I can guarantee the wait is worth it.

Ok I'm interested but I'd like to know more
    If you look at my signature you can see our faction bonuses. If you follow this link http://brits.forumotion.co.uk/t34-applications you'll find our forum that provides more information about our faction, membership and our application process.

I hope to see you there. Thank you for considering BAF.

Warning:
    We do not accept players who hack this game in any shape or form. If you are a hacker we do not want to hear from you. Please find an alternative faction to ruin. If we discover evidence of your hacking you will be reported and immediately retired from the faction.
    Last edited by simpleman; 07-29-2013 at 04:21 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    I commend you on such a decorative post, good luck with recruting...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Magenta View Post
    Thank you kinda sir for spreading some love

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Another good one gents. Good luck.

Post Count
    **Anybody who enters our hands around the globe love train will recieve one 16-ounce bottle of antibiotic hand wash!!**

We take no responsibility for non-receipt of entry because we are running Windows NT & everyone knows how glitchy that can be. In the event that you do get this message then please note that we take no responsibility for that either. Nor will we accept any liability, tacit or implied, for any damage you may or may not incur as a result of receiving, or not, as the case may be, from time to time, notwithstanding all liabilities implied or otherwise, ummm,chit, where was I..umm, no matter what happens, IT's NOT, and NEVER WILL BE, OUR FAULT!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrub175 View Post
    Another good one gents. Good luck.
    Thanks Scrub for your never ending love

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Magenta View Post
    ^This. Wish I could join you guys.
    ID: 290-339-506
    Offense: 790k
    Defense: 805k
    IPH: $1.7M

Stats are unboosted.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudlyHated View Post
    ^This. Wish I could join you guys.
    Thank you sir, your love is also noted

We have room. It just takes a post on our site to get the ball rolling

Post Count
    Join hands and keep this on the front page.

Post Count
    god damit now im really jealous that im not at least in the middle of this hand holding and skiping around in a circle. Can i at least watch.
    The British Armed Forces
    BAF: Ut Unus Nos Sto
    Our site:http://brits.forumotion.co.uk/t34-applications

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Evening fellow gamers. How's the recruiting this fine evening? TTT

Post Count
    Quick bump
    The British Armed Forces
    BAF: Ut Unus Nos Sto
    Our site:http://brits.forumotion.co.uk/t34-applications

Post Count