Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Yeah noticed it too. Wasn't like he crept up on us. It's like he appeared like magic. Poof and there he was

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

I'm your source of self-destruction
    Leading on your death's construction
    Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

Friend add code : XBB-ZYN-FMC
    LINE id : darthcow

"You're GREEtarded"
    "There is no cure for Stupidity"
    "Bad luck? Sucks to be you"
    "The white milk is stale, come join me and savour the sweetness of chocolate milk"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"

Quote Originally Posted by KayOrzz View Post
    Yeah noticed it too. Wasn't like he crept up on us. It's like he appeared like magic. Poof and there he was
    Just checked the ranking and "Sir Chadbury" is currently ranked #1 with a massive lead of 36k, LOL! I don't know how much gems he's spending to keep his DD since his armors are not even strong against most of the ranked 100 players he has to constantly battle with. Anyway, I already asked The Wise One to look into his account. I'd probably send a ticket as well to be sure he isn't using any magic or something. ^^
    Last edited by King Mark; 07-28-2013 at 01:32 AM. Reason: Typo ^^

Quote Originally Posted by iH8t2lose2 View Post
    How do you start a new thread I would like to start one for the dragon chestand the epic armor because none are popping up for me.
    Ask in the correct thread and you shall be answered. (hint, you need more posts)

Quote Originally Posted by iH8t2lose2 View Post
    How do you start a new thread I would like to start one for the dragon chestand the epic armor because none are popping up for me.
    There's already a thread for that

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

I'm your source of self-destruction
    Leading on your death's construction
    Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

Friend add code : XBB-ZYN-FMC
    LINE id : darthcow

"You're GREEtarded"
    "There is no cure for Stupidity"
    "Bad luck? Sucks to be you"
    "The white milk is stale, come join me and savour the sweetness of chocolate milk"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"

I just fought someone with a win streak of over 800. Does that seem possible?

Even in maxed Legendary armors (which they didn't have), eventually you'll get unlucky with misses and miss out, surely? That's what happens to me, anyway. My maximum winning streak is something in the 60s.

there was a time on the android platform when I was friends with, and knew of, everyone in the arena who was stronger than me. (or at least close enough that a few misses would end my streak)

I could always find a target I could beat.
    I do not think that I ever had a win streak of 800 regardless.

Ah the good ol days.
    Android player

With the quirkyness of the arena opponent selection I guess anything is possible.
    At ~195 I just got the top 50 to pick from, so I'd say it's entirely possible for the arena to constantly give someone people ranked worse than him/her resulting in such a super win streak...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    With the quirkyness of the arena opponent selection I guess anything is possible.
    At ~195 I just got the top 50 to pick from, so I'd say it's entirely possible for the arena to constantly give someone people ranked worse than him/her resulting in such a super win streak...
    It is not quirky. If you play around with arena enough you will begin to grasp the mechanics. From my observations, Once you start to get more than 20-30 win streaks you will be placed against opponents of higher rankings, lose some and you will drop to somewhere around your own ranking.
    Will only accept requests if you send me a PM first.
    K&D: XBC-NPY-XBQ
    A member of Rainbow Party, Part of the Rainbow Coalition
    Main Knight: GeNoCiDe
    Level 9x
    Notus Nemesis +

I'll be happy if I stay in the top 100 this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    Are you on iOS Marco? The current #1 has racked up over 10,000 points in the first few hours. That's some major energy purchasing. It's a shame that people can just buy the top slots, but there we are, that's what these games are about.

How about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganjah View Post
    How about this?

Yeah i am and android user and i saw that... how is possible for that Snowy to do 32660 Victories and 2 Loses on his SECOND tournament? And the other guy ChaseR1 got 1.513.064 points in only 1 DAY with... 106 victories and 56 loses (always on his SECOND tournament)? Seriously things like that are possible?
    I don't know if is possible to hack in this game but... is the only thing that i can think to now

Yes they hack their game.
    Send a PM to The Wise One and they should hopefully be nuked before the end of the epic boss and arena tournaments.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Yes they hack their game.
    Send a PM to The Wise One and they should hopefully be nuked before the end of the epic boss and arena tournaments.
    I did, now i only hope that they will get what they deserve...

Quote Originally Posted by King Mark View Post
    Just checked the ranking and "Sir Chadbury" is currently ranked #1 with a massive lead of 36k, LOL! I don't know how much gems he's spending to keep his DD since his armors are not even strong against most of the ranked 100 players he has to constantly battle with. Anyway, I already asked The Wise One to look into his account. I'd probably send a ticket as well to be sure he isn't using any magic or something. ^^
    Any news? I fought him last night a few times. He had no win streak, then a few minutes later his win steak was 13, then about ten minutes later it was at 113!?! How can he fight over ten battles a minute?

I think that thousdands of gems arent worth a black medal that will give you a non plus armor...