war matching

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: war matching

Post Count

war matching

Hi, got a question, at my guild we are playing arround top 130-160 and sometime(not few) we are matched againt top 20-50 guild, yesterday we was mtched 5 consecutive times vs top 40+ guilds. This means the guild matching is a bit random coz is obviously that a top 150 guild have no hchances vs a top 40...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The problem is that there aren't enough guilds in the upper levels to get everyone matched up quickly. You just drew the short straw.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Read, then respond

Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    The problem is that there aren't enough guilds in the upper levels to get everyone matched up quickly. You just drew the short straw.
    Drawing the short straw does make sense once, maybe twice, and I'd even be willing to concede a third time. 5 in a row for them, and 4 in a row for us is not drawing the short straw. BTW, last two times, we were matched within 5 seconds, so it was not a waiting for a match issue. If I had a suspicious side, I'd say they were matching to give more of the top50 a better chance at getting enough wins.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KM KAge View Post
    If I had a suspicious side, I'd say they were matching to give more of the top50 a better chance at getting enough wins.
    Probably. To encourage competition, er, I mean Gem spending...I mean strategy, wait, you get the idea.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KM KAge View Post
    Drawing the short straw does make sense once, maybe twice, and I'd even be willing to concede a third time. 5 in a row for them, and 4 in a row for us is not drawing the short straw. BTW, last two times, we were matched within 5 seconds, so it was not a waiting for a match issue. If I had a suspicious side, I'd say they were matching to give more of the top50 a better chance at getting enough wins.
    My guild has drawn RK three times in a row, and has drawn both FUN and RK twice in a row many times. It sucks, but in any given war some guild is going to get the screwed a few times. There are many guilds; some will have above average luck, and just as many will have below average luck.

Post Count
    We're getting anything from top 10 to top 400 guilds