GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Park Trafficking LTQ Jobs and Rewards List

Lurker
    Post Count

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Butt Futter View Post
    I will not spend gold on this type of LTQ again. Not worth the gold imo.

Same here, is ridiculous.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Butt Futter View Post
    I believe the others are correct but don't really remember. I have screenshots on a couple of them on my phone that I could check later. I'm on Droid and definetely did not have 100% drop rate and the last few were probably around 40%. I had 3 straight gold resets on the final mission that netted me 1 drop.

I will not spend gold on this type of LTQ again. Not worth the gold imo.

Thanks for the confirmation. Let me know if I have anything else incorrect.

By the way, Android only has 100% drop rate on multi-click jobs-- all the jobs in the LTQ were single-click.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Ah, didn't know that BM. Thanks. I have never farmed and thanks for setting me straight.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Post Count
    For a non-elite player who's trying to hit 1.5k atk/lvl, Park Trafficking (PT) is a better deal than the Soviet Shuffle (SS). Overall SS delivered 6,793 Atk for 10,465XP at around 1.6XP/Atk. PT is giving 8,448 Atk for (roughly) 6,747XP at around 0.62XP/Atk.

It still means my lvl 61 guy is going up to at least 3 levels but it gives 2.8k Atk / lvl. That's a worthwhile investment.

(Thanks to Big Money for documenting all of the missions).

Articulate Author Tommy Two Toes's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (CCK) Cam View Post
    I'm waiting for the emerald burner to be back... Free bank deposits
    Unfortunately, I think so many people whined about the Executive Coupe coming back after they spent gold to get it last time, that they won't do that again (at least not on purpose).

Ironically, I bet most of the people who cried about it would love to see Emerald Burner, Loaded Dice or some other mod come around again--but won't get the chance because of their own actions.

Anybody keeping a list of the loot items and where they are? I'm kinda wishing I had. I can see some farming being a good idea on some of these.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by paco Bandejo View Post
    Anybody keeping a list of the loot items and where they are? I'm kinda wishing I had. I can see some farming being a good idea on some of these.
    Look on the list of missions I posted. They are listed in each mission next to "loot item."

Post Count
    I'm currently on 23 Elite, and I've used my drop rates in the normal mode and elite mode combined to try and guess what the drop rate is for each loot item, and then I used this figure to give an estimated energy and XP total (to compare it to mine-- the estimate I currently have is higher than my totals, but I also feel like I got a bit "lucky" the first time around). Now that I'm doing job 50+ times, I seem to be much closer to the true drop rate in later levels (a lot of my drop rates were almost exactly 60% for a few levels in a row, except for Graveyard). It seems logical to me that the drop rate would steadily decrease on each level, but there's no way for me to tell the difference between e.g. 100% drop rate and me getting 24/24 loot items on a 90% drop rate. If you know how I can find the true drop rates, I would love to know.

I'm currently working on Elite mode estimates-- you'll have to forgive me for being slow to update these, as it's a lot less straightforward than simply summing up the energy and XP totals for a list of jobs.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Thanks for the confirmation. Let me know if I have anything else incorrect.

By the way, Android only has 100% drop rate on multi-click jobs-- all the jobs in the LTQ were single-click.
    im on droid too and don't have 100% drop rate.

what u mean by multi click jobs ?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollster View Post
    im on droid too and don't have 100% drop rate.

what u mean by multi click jobs ?
    Android has 100% drop rate on multi-click jobs, not single click jobs like the ones in the LTQ. "Multi-click" meaning the job has multiple parts, e.g. like a map boss where you have to hit them 12 times to defeat them or whatever. On Android, go to job that drops a loot item (if you click a job once, in the place that lists the job details, e.g. "Flower Shop - Rob; Reward: $1100-$1512, 20xp, [loot symbol]; requires 100 energy [weapon 1] [weapon 2]"

There is a loot symbol that tells you which jobs drop loot. Find a multi-part job that drops loot. Say, Trackside Slums, Aaren Pierce.

Aaren Pierce - Interrogate the Dealer
    Step: 0/2

This is a multi-click job. Do it, and you will get a Homemade TNT every time you complete the second part on Android.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ok, I'm getting my ass kicked trying for the Scuba armor, lvl 20 seaside. I got to 10/11 needed in maybe 15 jobs, but i've done the tiki bar job maybe 20 times since and haven't gotten that last stupid scuba armor, did anyone else have this problem?

Post Count

Thanks man

This really helps me.....

Post Count
    Apologies for being slow to update, but this LTQ was far more time-consuming than usual to document. I did my best.

I just finished updating drop rates from the normal mode, filling in all of the Elite mode expected totals, and I finally put together a picture of all the prizes sans the last one, which I'm still working on. 100 is a lot of items. The only thing missing is the final entry for "my totals." Perhaps it's because I based the expected totals mainly on my own drop rates, but the estimated totals for normal mode were much closer after I used my drop rates from the elite mode. Eg. I may have gotten 13/19 drops the first time around, but second time around is 53/96 or something, giving a much better estimate. The game has been especially cruel to me on this stupid final Elite level-- seems the closer you get to 100 loot items, the more sparse the drops become. Grrr.

As a side effect of this LTQ, the loot drops have made the collect20 booby prizes completely irrelevant again, after they were briefly relevant for a while.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    1)
    What a great job you've done with this, BM! The gold-standard for this event type.

2)
    Mission 17: Crushed Cars gives Junkyard Explosives too. Quite a bit more energy, but one less xp.

M@

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OneHoop View Post
    1)
    What a great job you've done with this, BM! The gold-standard for this event type.

2)
    Mission 17: Crushed Cars gives Junkyard Explosives too. Quite a bit more energy, but one less xp.

M@
    1. Thank you.

2. I think you got that backwards-- Crushed Cars costs less energy (48e/14xp) than the Smashed Cars (87e/13xp) you're supposed to hit. I was telling Bala about them on page 12, but I haven't hit th Crushed Cars enough to see if the drop rate is any better or worse. Seemed to me to be a little worse, but I think I need to do the Elite Mode thing of hitting it 100+ times to be sure.