Match Up Delay, War Start No One Declared, War On No One Can Fight - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Match Up Delay, War Start No One Declared, War On No One Can Fight

Lurker
    Post Count
    Our faction suffered #2. Screwed up our timing really bad, and lost us one of our prizes

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Ps everyone, thank you for keeping this positive and constructive, I really want Gree to investigate.
    Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day

Heavy Marine Helicopter
    PM if you are a retired top faction player who just wants to enjoy the game
    **Retired from formerly known as The Buckwheat Connection**

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Plan accordingly??? Really? Are you serious with that? Do you honestly feel that because you choose to spend money on this game that somehow you know the ins and outs better? Everyone is making the point that they did plan accordingly. We were auto matched. The last war went immediately to the battle screen from the previous. Several people are reporting the same thing. As has been said, we had to declare several times to actually have it "stick". The second to last war I had to declare three times. It shows in the forum me declaring three times in a row...at the same time. Possibly the declare button got stuck. But it never showed it as declaring when it did, and it didn't happen at any other point in the event....oh yeah, and according to the game screen, we fought 120 some odd battles.

Post Count
    They had a "War Declared" issue a few battles ago. We lost out on 3 days of fighting despite all our members putting in tickets.
    Still no corrective action or reply beyond their autoreply "we're sorry, all our agents are currently busy fighting as the top factions and ordering gold plated Mercedes online. Please try again later, or fast track your ticket by submitting your bank account information, PIN number and tax return and we'll get back to you once we have drained your account. Thank you for playing, have a nice day."
    Good luck with your service tickets. You're gonna need it!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No, this shil happened to us too! Sent in a ticket cause we were fyckin stuck just sitting there, everyone of us with a server error. Where's the 100k points we would have rallied on that team? That's a lot of points for a team fighting for the 100th position! Also, where's the compensation for the wasted level 10 wall in the battle we could not fight? You bunch of rim loving clowns don't give a fyck about us players so don't post some glee filled a$$smoke about how you fixed a bunch of issues. God you guys SUCK!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Golf4life View Post
    unfortunately no. I believe only officers can delete, and none of ours declared.
    you can delete your declarance if you declared war I deleted mine to make way for messages

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ D View Post
    Plan accordingly??? Really? Are you serious with that? Do you honestly feel that because you choose to spend money on this game that somehow you know the ins and outs better? Everyone is making the point that they did plan accordingly. We were auto matched. The last war went immediately to the battle screen from the previous. Several people are reporting the same thing. As has been said, we had to declare several times to actually have it "stick". The second to last war I had to declare three times. It shows in the forum me declaring three times in a row...at the same time. Possibly the declare button got stuck. But it never showed it as declaring when it did, and it didn't happen at any other point in the event....oh yeah, and according to the game screen, we fought 120 some odd battles.
    Yeah I'm serious. I was referring to the matching time issue. It's been around forever, spending money doesn't have anything to do with it. If you guys really did get an auto-match then yeah, that sucks. But you still could have put up enough points. Where TBC really got screwed is the hacker factions in the top 10.

Consistent Contributor Cmputrgbln's Avatar
    Post Count
    Did any of you by chance had to push declare button a 2nd time for the FIRST battle because the WD screen had reset? We experienced that reset through out the event but figured it out after the 2nd time that IF you push the declare button AGAIN, you automatically get into another battle right after the first battle finishes. We also saw 2 declare notices in the forum for the first battle but nothing for the 2nd battle. IMHO it is a glitch in system where the 2nd DECLARE for the FIRST battle is queued up and fires right away after your FIRST battle finished.
    Combined Arms Group
    Faction Motto: Quiet Professionals
    Assult on Australia #185 - 1821090 pts
    Battle for Poland #251 - 1654495 pts
    Battle for Madagascar #304 - 1384752 pts
    Battle for Colombia #355 - 1105012 pts
    Seeking Strong & Active Players!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Only people on apple can erase there own post if they are not officers ,for those on android can only erase post if they are officers

Lurker
    Post Count
    We declared war about 2:11 pst. We have been waiting since then for a match up. It is currently 3:28.
    I get the match ups take while sometimes.... we have lost an entire war.
    Anyone have this happen?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Golf4life View Post
    Ps everyone, thank you for keeping this positive and constructive, I really want Gree to investigate.