Syndicate Official Hairstyle

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Syndicate Official Hairstyle

Post Count

Wink Syndicate Official Hairstyle

We've seen syndicate tags, we've even seen all syndicate members have the exact same name!! Maybe, I'm just going nuts, but has anyone of you ever tried a syndicate hairstyle code for a battle? Like all members have the same hairstyle?? Any pros/cons?

Trolls and critics are welcome here. This is meant to be a fun thread

Mafia Code: 464-035-132 | 733-518-011

Post Count
    Well what about just same hairstyle? Names and mafia different. Does it have any advantages? Lol

Rival syn members freaking out? Making it difficult to scout? People clicking on the wrong person when getting their last hits in? Lmao!! This hairstyle thing is the only "free"/non-gold way. Same name needs everyone spending gold

Mafia Code: 464-035-132 | 733-518-011

Post Count
    I like it. Long live the Klown Krew! (avoid the CC-tag)

Banned
    Post Count
    We thought renaming everyone to Tyler Durden a few battles back was a good plan but we couldn't get everyone on board

Quote Originally Posted by nopenopenope View Post
    I like it. Long live the Klown Krew! (avoid the CC-tag)
    Maybe avoid the "Klown Krew Killers" too. That shouldn't be shortened. Nope. Not at all.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If not mistaken, I think one of the syndicates did that for Civic Center in honor of Indica420.

Quote Originally Posted by c00guy View Post
    We've seen syndicate tags, we've even seen all syndicate members have the exact same name!! Maybe, I'm just going nuts, but has anyone of you ever tried a syndicate hairstyle code for a battle? Like all members have the same hairstyle?? Any pros/cons?

Trolls and critics are welcome here. This is meant to be a fun thread

Post Count

join Players Inc.

Interested in being part of a top syndicate? Players Inc., currently top 54, is looking for strong, independent, active players that would like to help bring us to the top! A bunch of really awesome people on this team, fun to play with and nice 2 be around! All bonuses @ 25%, except for guns @ 20%. "Minimum 40k Influence Point per battle event", gold is a plus. cash donations and brick donations necessary. If interested, pls message me. Ty 4 reading 

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Stop spamming

Quote Originally Posted by LoupeGr8ness View Post
    Interested in being part of a top syndicate? Players Inc., currently top 54, is looking for strong, independent, active players that would like to help bring us to the top! A bunch of really awesome people on this team, fun to play with and nice 2 be around! All bonuses @ 25%, except for guns @ 20%. "Minimum 40k Influence Point per battle event", gold is a plus. cash donations and brick donations necessary. If interested, pls message me. Ty 4 reading 

Post Count
    really who the f is this bonehead?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Obviously a not too bright spokes-thing for a dimwit syndicate, Players Inc.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LoupeGr8ness View Post
    LOL at "top 54" you mean you came 54th!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"