New Building?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Building?

Post Count

New Building?

Anyone know or heard about any new buildings? Quests like the pagoda? Tech tower?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Nothing which is annoying as I have 300m burning a hole in my pocket.

Post Count
    I've only got $180 million but it's also burning a hole!!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by squintycath View Post
    I've only got $180 million but it's also burning a hole!!!!
    Face the fact, Gree is trying to get us to level up with the LTQ's and then have a boss and limited building event every war.

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by candyson View Post
    Face the fact, Gree is trying to get us to level up with the LTQ's and then have a boss and limited building event every war.
    Haha...why does Gree care what level you are at...if people spent as much gold on Epic Bosses as they spend on LTQ's then we'd have more Boss Events...pretty simple.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Post Count
    Looks like my syndicate will get a nice donation from me.

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Haha...why does Gree care what level you are at...if people spent as much gold on Epic Bosses as they spend on LTQ's then we'd have more Boss Events...pretty simple.
    Well put. I don't think it's so much that Gree wants you to level or is anti-camping. It's just that their more profitable events happen to involve a lot of XP. Case events are the lowest XP gain event but they still exist because peeps dump money on the leaderboard style ones. The collect 10's are gone because it's not profitable.

Boss 40's were done away with because a lot of people can do them for free. No boss this time even with the changes because they are less profit than LTQ. A lot of gold spending tier 5 peeps don't even bother. Can't say I blame them.
    Last edited by panty sniffer; 07-17-2013 at 08:32 AM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Gree is trying to level you up. Face it. They want everyone in the shark tank to increase rivalry and thus gold spending. Why are there LTQ missions where you only receive XP, but without a prize?

At this moment, Gree is trying to let you spend your saved cash, before releasing the new LTB. I won't spend my 1,5b on hand - because it's the same situation with prepping for LTQ's: they just pick different jobs to encourage gold spending.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jmeijer View Post
    Gree is trying to level you up. Face it. They want everyone in the shark tank to increase rivalry and thus gold spending. Why are there LTQ missions where you only receive XP, but without a prize?

At this moment, Gree is trying to let you spend your saved cash, before releasing the new LTB. I won't spend my 1,5b on hand - because it's the same situation with prepping for LTQ's: they just pick different jobs to encourage gold spending.
    You have 1.5 billion saved? Jeez.....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by squintycath View Post
    You have 1.5 billion saved? Jeez.....
    Yes, yes he does.

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    Being in the shark tank might increase rivalry but most people don't spend gold on refills to rob and attack peeps on their rival list on a daily basis. The syndicate wars are where the money's at and when people complained/boycotted when syn wars were twice a month they snuck in a syn war PVP style instead. "leaderboard" in your events list. No doubt that's what that is. $$$ for Gree. They did this without much resistance from players but I think we'll come around when our pockets get empty.

If your talking rivalry as far as syndicate rivalry, then I'll agree but you don't need to be high lvl for that.
    Last edited by panty sniffer; 07-17-2013 at 08:51 AM.

Post Count
    Anyone know what the 'special' LTQ is about??

Post Count
    Sorry panty sniffer but that picture just makes me laugh!!! 😄😄😄😄

Lurker
    Post Count
    So, is there definitely no LTB for this event? At least my Chinese Pagoda's will get a bit more attention...

Post Count

join Players Inc.

Interested in being part of a top syndicate? Players Inc., currently top 54, is looking for strong, independent, active players that would like to help bring us to the top! A bunch of really awesome people on this team, fun to play with and nice 2 be around! All bonuses @ 25%, except for guns @ 20%. "Minimum 40k Influence Point per battle event", gold not required/but is a plus. cash donations and brick donations necessary. If interested, pls message me. Ty 4 reading 