Page 8 of 18 First ... 678910 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Singa View Post
    How do you get a + version of fusion armors?
    Craft them or DPC. Can't get from fusing

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

I'm your source of self-destruction
    Leading on your death's construction
    Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

Friend add code : XBB-ZYN-FMC
    LINE id : darthcow

"You're GREEtarded"
    "There is no cure for Stupidity"
    "Bad luck? Sucks to be you"
    "The white milk is stale, come join me and savour the sweetness of chocolate milk"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"

hey i need help on android, is here anybody with eurus nemesis, im level 55

Quote Originally Posted by KayOrzz View Post
    Craft them or DPC. Can't get from fusing
    Whats dpc? and they are not craftable :<

Quote Originally Posted by Singa View Post
    Whats dpc? and they are not craftable :<
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-the-beginners
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Enhancement Simulator

Hey guys!

I've been working on a little spreadsheet simulator that lets you compare and contrast various ways to enhance armor. It shows you how long each method will take, how much money it would cost you, how long it would take you to acquire that much money based on building ownership, etc. Take a look at what how it shows the results. What you think?

I have seen so many people spend so many hours recording data. This spreadsheet basically would let you figure out how something will turn out without spending the time researching it.

Great idea.

Nate this is a great idea and something many members would use! I highly suggest doing this for all future released armours!

I'm considering releasing it to the public, but not sure I want other people to have that advantage :P

But you don't have Method 4 which is a mix of 2 and 3. 1 Mono + 8 basics for L11.

SoloStar, the spreadsheet doesn't just tell you how long these methods will take and how much gold they require. It lets you input the variables for your own game, and however you wish to enhance the armor, to see what the results are.

Here is a picture of the results where Method 1 is the snakeskin method, Method 2 is using Lvl 11 uncommons, and Method 3 is using Lvl 11 basics. All I had to do was figure out how long it took to make each armor and how much gold it cost by putting those inputs in. (Note that the gold constraint is based on having 8 L2 training fields)

Edit: I accidentally set the starting level in Method 3 to Level 27 so those numbers aren't correct for starting from Level 1... but you get the idea.
    Last edited by Nate R; 07-12-2013 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jello View Post
    As a correction, on non-matched element enhancement it would be 8 base EP + 18 EP (Level minus 1 so 19-1) = 26 EP. On matched it would be 10 base EP + 18 EP = 28 EP.

Yes, it will save you enhancement time and money if you match the elements. But, efficiency is what you make of it. EP is EP no matter where it comes from. If you are using that Lvl 19 Stonescale to enhance an armor containing Earth element, it is worth 28 EP which is more than a Snakeskin (24 EP). I use Basics (6 EP each x 4 = 24 EP) through level 10-15, then sometimes move to uncommons (10 EP x 4 = 40 EP) or Snakeskin (24 EP x 4 = 96 EP) above level 15-20. The basics may use up some gold to level your armor, but if you use it at the beginning, it won't be that much wasted versus using them at level 50 where it will take you 3 to 4 enhancements to get to level 51 using basics costing 52,000 x 3 or 4. You are collecting shards to make the basics all the time. Craft and use them. They are the quickest and most EP/hour that you can craft, and if gold is not a problem (like that's ever the case), you can create more than enough basics to go from 1-30 or 1-50. I usually have over 800 shards at any given time - it only takes 3 to make a basic.

I'm trying to find some info on the "best" way or most common way to enhance and what to use as you progress with enhancing an armor.

lvl 1- ~15: basic/common
    lvl 15 - ~25: uncommon
    lvl 25- ~50: snakeskin/ lvl 11 uncommon
    lvl 50+ : 50Ep fused armors

Is the above a reasonable way to go when enhancing ? (I'm a little confused about the info as basics/common and uncommons both seem to called basics)

Quote Originally Posted by paganizer View Post
    (I'm a little confused about the info as basics/common and uncommons both seem to called basics)
    "basic" is probably used as an alias for the cheap craftable mono-element armors.
    I've yet to start work on any level 70, but what I did for my big four was pretty close to that list, though fluctuating depending on what armors and materials I had in stock. (when material stocks were decent and I had the time, I did take a liking to switching up from lvl1 uncommon to lvl 6 uncommon in the 20s... (lvl 6 uncommon can be reached with mismatched commons, while for lvl 11 you need mostly matched commons)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

I'm trying to find some info on the "best" way or most common way to enhance and what to use as you progress with enhancing an armor.

lvl 15 - ~25: uncommon

Is the above a reasonable way to go when enhancing ? (I'm a little confused about the info as basics/common and uncommons both seem to called basics)
    More or less. You could tweak it a little depending on your resources available and gold available.

Basics refer to basic fire/earth/spirit/water/wind armors, while monos refer to the stonescale, seafoam, mystic, dragon flame, wing warrior armors.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

I don't think gold will be an issue.. it's more a matter of getting the best out of my ressources. Got 7 training fields fully upgraded now and working on armors (i'm behind in that apartment) while I get the last castle expansions.

So I guess I will be going with these overall:
    lvl 15 - ~25: uncommon / lvl 6 uncommon

thanks for the help

I don't think gold will be an issue.. it's more a matter of getting the best out of my ressources. Got 7 training fields fully upgraded now and working on armors (i'm behind in that apartment) while I get the last castle expansions.

So I guess I will be going with these overall:
    lvl 15 - ~25: uncommon / lvl 6 uncommon

thanks for the help
    Believe it, Gold WILL be an issue, eventually, until you have multiple maxed legendary armors for every situation, and maxed out Guild bonuses and Guardians.

Fusion stones will be an issue too. I'd be nice to take every armor from 50 to 70 with fused 50ep armors but that'd cost 42 stones per armor. Fusion stones are the most scarce in-game resource.

Time, as someone noted in another thread, is often the most limiting factor. Time available to play, and time to collect materials and craft those armors for enhancing. What seems easy to a player with unlimited playing time is hard for someone who can't play during working hours. Thus people are prepared to sacrifice gold efficiency for time saving.
    Last edited by Musketeer; 07-15-2013 at 07:30 AM.

So for Lv25-50 which would be better in terms of time and gold? Crafting Snakeskin or Leveling an Uncommon to 11?