Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last
    pretty sure crius+ beats regular flowstone

Quote Originally Posted by D3athShade View Post
    guys is it worth maxing flowstone ? It's lvl 27 atm, or should i abandon that and make a second crius +?
    Quote Originally Posted by Roark View Post
    i js checked stats n roark is right. not by a heavy amount tho. since ur at 27...maybe u could max esp if u r starting crius+ from start

crius+ = 696/794
    flowstone = 661/748

Wow

This boss is easy! I just started 2 days ago and I am on the 8th battle Thanks GREE!

Quote Originally Posted by Lifesavorz View Post
    This boss is easy! I just started 2 days ago and I am on the 8th battle Thanks GREE!
    This boss has the highest stats they've released thus far.

Yep spreadsheets says combined 1409 for Flowstone, 1490 for Crius+.

Wanted to do level 1 of the boss before going to bed, completely forgot about the epic energy drops and didn't want those to go to waste, so I ended up completing upto level 10. (Crius+ lvl38 survived that one with a sliver of health; will probably be sending in 2 people from level 11, since even if I max that Crius+ , I'm not sure my champion will survive on his own for that level... (level 62 player, Android, so no Guild bonuses))
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

how would capped Mantle of the Beast+ (1232/968) or perhaps Roc+ (982/899) compare to Crius+ 696/794, to avoid leveling another Crius+?

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Yep spreadsheets says combined 1409 for Flowstone, 1490 for Crius+.

Wanted to do level 1 of the boss before going to bed, completely forgot about the epic energy drops and didn't want those to go to waste, so I ended up completing upto level 10. (Crius+ lvl38 survived that one with a sliver of health; will probably be sending in 2 people from level 11, since even if I max that Crius+ , I'm not sure my champion will survive on his own for that level... (level 62 player, Android, so no Guild bonuses))
    Speaking of Guild bonuses, my Guild has level 7 (7% bonus) in everything, but I'm not seeing any extra damage occurring. It's all still completely in line with Theorycrafter's formula. I don't think Guild bonuses work for Epic Boss events.

Quote Originally Posted by Hai2yooo View Post
    i js checked stats n roark is right. not by a heavy amount tho. since ur at 27...maybe u could max esp if u r starting crius+ from start

crius+ = 696/794
    flowstone = 661/748
    Ok thank you ill max the flow, will save me a lot of time, money and resources.
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

how would capped Mantle of the Beast+ (1232/968) or perhaps Roc+ (982/899) compare to Crius+ 696/794, to avoid leveling another Crius+?
    I did the math for Roc+ versus Crius+ and on the level 43 boss these were my results:
    Crius: 554 damage dealt per hit, 183 damage taken per hit (factoring in the double elemental bonus for attack)
    Roc: 533 damage dealt per hit, 167 damage taken per hit (single elemental bonus)

Your Mantle will definitely be better than a crius+ and your Roc may be pretty even though some may want to use the Roc as it may allow them to just survive an extra hit or something like that.

Credits to BethMo for their awesome boss damage theorycrafting thread

Great job gree on the art so far for the dragon armours, this one looks really good. The stats are really good as well. Feel free to add me everyone, I have nearly maxed the nemesis for this epic boss.
    iOS PLAYER
    IGN: Sabre LEVEL: 100+
    K&D Code: XBB-GZW-YQG

I am seeing crius doing 2262 dmg, mantle doing 2473 dmg, roc doing 2073 dmg and nemesis doing 2962 dmg. No guild bonus, party multiplier and assuming defence will be 616 at lvl 43.
    Android player

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    Speaking of Guild bonuses, my Guild has level 7 (7% bonus) in everything, but I'm not seeing any extra damage occurring. It's all still completely in line with Theorycrafter's formula. I don't think Guild bonuses work for Epic Boss events.
    I believe your guild bonuses add directly to the armour stats. So if you plug in your data into the formula you will see the expected numbers, but try putting in raw data from the armour spreadsheet to see the difference your guild is doing for you.

I am on android so I cannot test it myself , I wouldn't mind bethmo weighing in on the discussion directly.
    Android player

Quote Originally Posted by overcire View Post
    I believe your guild bonuses add directly to the armour stats. So if you plug in your data into the formula you will see the expected numbers, but try putting in raw data from the armour spreadsheet to see the difference your guild is doing for you.

I am on android so I cannot test it myself , I wouldn't mind bethmo weighing in on the discussion directly.
    This is correct, guild bonuses directly modify the armor numbers. So what you see for your knights and your friends - that is their stats + their armor + their guild's bonuses.
    New Armors Data Sheet
    Add new armors via this form

Quote Originally Posted by overcire View Post

Yes, the numbers you see when you look at the knights include guild bonus. Non-android people can look at their friends list and compare people from different guilds wearing the same armor -- you'll see that some of them have higher stats than others.
    IGN: Theorycrafter (level 250+)
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room, even though the guild has moved on.
    Part of the Rainbow Coalition

As if Deva, Wandering, and Eurus increase was bad enough, has anyone noticed Boreas has some new stats? I just started noticing some differences at level 14, but also went to my android account to check level 3 & 4 and noticed some differences too. Seems the defense is higher for Boreas, and then also attack gets higher later on too. Health is different on some levels as well.

For Deva/Wandering/Eurus I had the following for level 3, 4, 14, & 15:

3 1164 174 152
    4 1880 192 172
    14 11650 635 354
    15 18367 893 425

For Boreas I now show:

3 1164 174 155
    4 1880 192 175
    14 13889 721 385
    15 18367 893 433

Level 3 - Def 152 to 155
    Level 4 - Def 172 to 175
    Level 14 - Health 11650 to 13889, Atk 635 to 721, Def 354 to 385
    Level 15 - Def 425 to 433

It's funny too that his defense is higher, but Armor of Boreas armor defense is lower than Eurus'. Beth, time to update your graph!

I was able to get to level 13 on just Crius+ maxed. Level 14 I had to go in twice with Crius+. Level 15 I will have to take 2 knights in.
    Last edited by Jello; 07-11-2013 at 01:26 AM.