Page 1 of 2 12 Last

My commanders are stuck

Help here...my commanders are returning from battle but it got stuck.
    Am not kidding, the 'deployed' tab says they are returning, and i can see their icon on the map and its not moving.
    Its my top commanders....any suggestions? Will my account start over If i delete and reinstall the apps?
    And i have sent a ticket and i cant wait a month for gree to fix this.

Hey Froddo, this is a known issue that we are working to to take care of in a future update. We run scripts periodically to 'un-stick' armies that are in this state.

I find that exiting the game then logging back in again gets everything back to normal, I also have to exit and restart in order to change between worlds, and sometimes to get a building upgrade to work properly.
    Active world 4 fighter

Thanks GROK the admin...

Bump....

Still a problem, ticket submitted last week on this.
    When are these so called scripts run????

Yeah charok! Mine are still stuck! 2 permanently stuck til now, 1 stuck for a few hours.....

I submitted mine few days before i made this thread

Bump - multiple armies stuck outside CC at the moment.

Same here. Multiple armies are stuck. Both World and Alliance chat also get 'stuck' at times. I play on World 8. Many other players have reported the same problem in different worlds. Seems like some serious issues.

It has happened before, on occasion, that a commander got stuck. So far that could always be fixed with a quick restart of the app. However, this solution does not work anymore.

Grok, a quick response would be appreciated.

Update: I tried to send armies back by pressing the 'Send Army Back' button. That worked on 2 occasions. One commander is still stuck however, the button will not react in that case.
    Last edited by Quattronos; 07-09-2013 at 09:00 AM.

Same here got a returning army stuck at command centre won't enter
    Modern War Faction

Also on
    War of Nations
    World 4

Now 2 armies stuck
    Modern War Faction

Also on
    War of Nations
    World 4

Angry

My army also don't want to be landed

Today get worst. Game got unplayable. Armies got stuck they don't move.

My 850 Units of troops stuck at my outpost at 0:00:00

Guys please help me! Im in world 12 and i attack an npc. Then i went washroom come back, My 850 units of troops Icon stuck at my outpost with 0:00:00s remaining. There is no system report about my battle. I even tried to change world and come back to world 12, restart my apps, reset my iphone network settings, call army back but it cant be click coz its darken. It still wont solve the problem. I click view my units its empty. I seriously need them back, if not i cant continue this game. I spent so much time and effect to build and train my 850 units... What should i do man??

Take picture with unit number(quantity) then contact with support even if you lost your army they will fix for you