I'm Done, my goodbye... - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm Done, my goodbye...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit12 View Post
    Good choice buddy! Sometimes its hard to stop the addiction but you overcome it & made a good decision in your life. MW has too much recycle units now. They use an old unit & change the name, stats, & add a bonus to it. And use it to Auction event & let people pay thousands & thousands just to obtain & win it.

I'll be behind you someday. Sooner or Later i will be a free player & no more purchasing gold. And that will be my upcoming New Year resolution...
    why don't you stop the gold now?

Post Count
    Can I have ur acct? Lol
    LVL 188 - IPH = 93.6 Mil
    Atk - 35m / def 37 m

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Take it easy Budy I haven't spent anything close to you but I have spent damb near 2
    Years playing and spending the odd dollar modern war has become boring you need to change it I would also be glad to give me account away if possible my stats are tree fifty.
    Attack: three fifty
    Defense : 3.50
    Iph: tree fifty

Banned
    Post Count
    I love how customer service don't say good luck after u gave em 35k. Once again a great product but a soulless team at the top. They r probably on boats gettin bjs instead of fixing their mistakes or workin with their customers who have paid for all them bjs

Consistent Contributor War lord's Avatar
    Post Count
    wow good luck dude

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thenoob View Post
    Take it easy Budy I haven't spent anything close to you but I have spent damb near 2
    Years playing and spending the odd dollar modern war has become boring you need to change it I would also be glad to give me account away if possible my stats are tree fifty.
    No I haven't got Tree fifty

Post Count
    This game is like life in this: you can never win it. It's not about the destination, but about the journey. Unlike life, when you are done with it there's always another game. Well, maybe the buddhists might disagree with me...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King Dante! View Post
    $35,000 well spent

lol
    hahaha.... that is what I spent on my masters degree. it has about the same value.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Good Luck Milspec.

Next time You go to Vegas - I want in on that trip!

I hope you get at least $500 for your Android - LoL
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Lurker
    Post Count

posting

need to post

Post Count
    Hi & Goodbye Diesel. This is actually my first thread from a newbie, so you d'ont know me but that is of no importance, just commenting on the goodbye from obviously one of the pro guys. I dont think its wrong spending money on that, its all relative. Some people have more than others. And 35k not neccessarily is big money for everyone. Anyway, on the other hand I would look up and invest, time, money, heart and soul in another game which actually isnt based on exploiting the clients, progress only buy spending real money, GREEdy devs with no service in return, though a hacked and mashed up interface and questionable experience. Beside the very limited way of in game features.

Why do I play this myself? I rather like meeting new people to whom one have something in common then loggin in every hour to avoid missing the chance of one freaking kangaroo dollar which success rate got rediculous after like 15+ coins. Anyway. Its a nice way of passing some time waiting for the bus, boring moments in the office and sometimes even a few hours redesigning, battle and again communicate, to faction with whatsapp chats. So I´ve came in touch with another few dude out of Colombia, where a matter of fact Iam travelling in about 2 month again, which actually results in RLQI = Real Live Quality Improvement ;D

Just for the thrill of Benchmarking, Stats, and seeing ones own name in higher Ranks there are lots of lots other games out there, where you reach high when you are actually good -not wealthier then other, or just willing to invest more into that type of entertainment- Again, Iam not critizising anyone feeding the system, Iam just pointing out that it would just not be right for me. I remember like 13 years ago when I still connected through dial-up to the internet and got charged by the minute. No WiFi and less any fancy devices I was pretty addicted to Red Alert / RA2 and actually enjoyed seeing my name withing the Top25 ranks - even back then there was a in-game lobby to communicate more directly than its possible with MW today. My point basically is, that just with your precious time and actuall talent you might find a game meant for you offering you a fair chance of reaching out to the top.

I still respect everyones own idea of invest their time, cash and whatnot but with the actual economy in europe and development Iam actually exchanging some of my theoretical values, aka. printed paper, aka. "Cash" for some REAL GOLD

Ok, that got quite a bit more then I thought but now its kind of a twisted introduction thread as well.

Player: tvvicee ** ID: 173-073-665 ** FactionK3K) Kommando Knick Knack -487 868 265-

Cheers to y´all & happy Gaming!

Post Count
    NOW that is funny!!! LMAO

Such a great group of people too, it's a shame :/ But they've kind of done it to themselves it's either full bore and spend or nothing. It's a pay for play game now period. So many great people have left. Bums me out, because when you start spending like that you expect to be in it for the long haul ya know.

Quote Originally Posted by Armand2REP View Post
    hahaha.... that is what I spent on my masters degree. it has about the same value.
    WD- Greenland : Rank 24th
    Team MilSpec - 48 Slots
    I am the Faction Leader - Callsign - Diesel

30% Building Defense
    30% Air Defense Bonus
    30% Ground Defense Forces Bonus
    30% Infantry Defense Bonus
    30% Sea Defense
    25% Health Regen
    25% Casualty Reduction
    25% Infantry Attack
    20% Money Building Boost
    20% Ground Attack
    20% Air Attack
    10% Sea Attack

Apply: 347-861-124

If you apply PM me here with your Level & Stats, thanks!

Post Count
    Good luck and most importantly have fun everyone! - See ya
    WD- Greenland : Rank 24th
    Team MilSpec - 48 Slots
    I am the Faction Leader - Callsign - Diesel

30% Building Defense
    30% Air Defense Bonus
    30% Ground Defense Forces Bonus
    30% Infantry Defense Bonus
    30% Sea Defense
    25% Health Regen
    25% Casualty Reduction
    25% Infantry Attack
    20% Money Building Boost
    20% Ground Attack
    20% Air Attack
    10% Sea Attack

Apply: 347-861-124

If you apply PM me here with your Level & Stats, thanks!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Milspec1 View Post
    Good luck and most importantly have fun everyone! - See ya
    I only spent at least 2k here in MW & 2k in KA...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Post Count
    Its sad to see you go Diesel, so in your honor I bump this thread to the top.

Also in your honor I will copy and paste these random and irrelevant Chuck Norris Jokes. Enjoy:

There used to be a street named after Chuck Norris, but it was changed because nobody crosses Chuck Norris and lives.
    Chuck Norris died 20 years ago, Death just hasn't built up the courage to tell him yet.
    Chuck Norris has a grizzly bear carpet in his room. The bear isn't dead it is just afriad to move.
    Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.
    Chuck Norris once urinated in a semi truck's gas tank as a joke....that truck is now known as Optimus Prime.
    Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
    Death once had a near-Chuck Norris experience
    Ghosts sit around the campfire and tell Chuck Norris stories.

Okay Im tired of copying and pasting these facts, so this is all for now,