World 5: _Alpha_

This is Buzz, soon to be leader of _Alpha_ in World 5 for WoN. We started out as Alpha, top alliance for the first few days of major activity. Now that we are several weeks into the game, we're looking for top notch players from any and all alliances who wish to switch over to us. I came here knowing most of the truly devout players take advantage of this forum. We are in the process of creating requirements for players other than ap since that isn't our current goal. If you ask to join, be ready to be an active part of our spreadsheet and palringo communities. I look forward to hearing from any active players wishing to get behind a team who focuses on how to win in the long run.
    KA- 289 905 980
    CC- 281 576 566
    MW- 693 224 305

Due to problems with passing leadership down to me, we are officially deviating from _Alpha_. The new Alliance is called D-Generation X. Same criteria as above for applying. Priority will be given to active members migrating from Alpha, which must be claimed in the next two days. If they haven't been, please send your requests and I'll welcome you home.
    KA- 289 905 980
    CC- 281 576 566
    MW- 693 224 305